Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Registration Prep Downtime (04:30)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Yo everybody who's new! Welcome to the site!
Yo everybody who's new! Welcome to the site!
9bu8tTE.pngD5OF5Gf.png
[quote name="Raiyen" date="2013-09-03 07:01:01"]*pokes new people with stick*[/quote] @Raiyen *bites stick* chewy
Raiyen wrote on 2013-09-03 07:01:01:
*pokes new people with stick*
@Raiyen

*bites stick* chewy
Fae_crim_mul_goldGem_zps1f905aa0.gif 'pixels by kiohl'
[quote name="flaconscale" date="2013-09-03 06:46:10"]*picks up the @Alanacat and offers to @Pink* This one doesn't bite I promise[/quote] @flaconscale *wiggles like a cat would when picked up*
flaconscale wrote on 2013-09-03 06:46:10:
*picks up the @Alanacat and offers to @Pink*
This one doesn't bite I promise
@flaconscale
*wiggles like a cat would when picked up*
Fae_crim_mul_goldGem_zps1f905aa0.gif 'pixels by kiohl'
Thank you so so much everyone here who have mentioned that verification code problem! c3 Sneaking around the topic and reading your solution for it really helped out! I was already starting to worry why I couldn't register, but now I'm here! ^-^ I've been looking forward to joining Flight Rising for a lot of weeks now and I'm really happy we were given this window for a chance to register! Now I and all of the other new people have got a lot to do to catch up to the old users :'D
Thank you so so much everyone here who have mentioned that verification code problem! c3 Sneaking around the topic and reading your solution for it really helped out! I was already starting to worry why I couldn't register, but now I'm here! ^-^ I've been looking forward to joining Flight Rising for a lot of weeks now and I'm really happy we were given this window for a chance to register! Now I and all of the other new people have got a lot to do to catch up to the old users :'D
CAiwzvK.png
Welcome to all the new people! :) Feel free to add me as a friend on here, I'm always willing to give a helping hand
Welcome to all the new people! :) Feel free to add me as a friend on here, I'm always willing to give a helping hand
Yay! The people the people I love the people!

Welcome to the new users!
Yay! The people the people I love the people!

Welcome to the new users!
L I G H T | To drive away the darkness.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14