Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Dragon Art (Free Art) [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@SkyLarK
Here she is! I hope I did the antennaes right. (If I didnt please tell me and I will gladly go back and change it for you!)
I hope she looks okay!

2yxkv8w.png

@SkyLarK
Here she is! I hope I did the antennaes right. (If I didnt please tell me and I will gladly go back and change it for you!)
I hope she looks okay!

2yxkv8w.png

@EquestrianJade
Oh, he's awesome!! Thank you so very much! >w<
@EquestrianJade
Oh, he's awesome!! Thank you so very much! >w<
cMx8oqn.png vista_tundra2.png Y689MYh.png vista_tundra2.png 6OW8nGw.png
@EquestrianJade

Thanks so much! And it looks just fine to me!

Is there a way to resize the image to fit in a bio? I'd love to use it with credit!
@EquestrianJade

Thanks so much! And it looks just fine to me!

Is there a way to resize the image to fit in a bio? I'd love to use it with credit!
@SkyLarK
I'm glad you like it!
Uhh, I'm not exactly sure how I would do that. Tell me what size it would need to be and I'll see if I can work something out!
@SkyLarK
I'm glad you like it!
Uhh, I'm not exactly sure how I would do that. Tell me what size it would need to be and I'll see if I can work something out!
@Sarcastic
I would like to apologize for never getting back to you! I must have overlooked your comment on accident. Or maybe you changed your username? Cause I faintly recall to replying to a similar comment to yours. If you still would like a request, your spot is still open since you were, in fact, the 10th person to ask, you will be in line accordingly.
@Sarcastic
I would like to apologize for never getting back to you! I must have overlooked your comment on accident. Or maybe you changed your username? Cause I faintly recall to replying to a similar comment to yours. If you still would like a request, your spot is still open since you were, in fact, the 10th person to ask, you will be in line accordingly.
@Kraevin @BlackBeltGI @Maoise @JollyRoger @IReallyLikeFood @Blueack @tevinter @Sarcastic @Legossi @Axqu @IndigoEmbers @InuKimi @YugiohGirl986 @DiamondInu @Dragear @felinekind @Kaliedeoscope @bamboowater @surfingpikachu

Hello all!

I know its been quite a while since I posted here and I wanted to let everyone who has not gotten their headshot yet what is going on. Some family issues that I do not care to mention have been occurring and I recently got pretty sick. I am recovering now but haven't really been able to sit in front of a computer screen comfortably until today.

I also recently got a couple tiny dragons of my own! (2 geckos) Taking care of them and handling them takes up a lot of my time, along with all the schoolwork and studying I must do to make sure I do well in school. I wanted to notify to tell you that it will probably be a long while before I get to drawing your dragons. I'll probably have to wait until next summer (Late May, early June at the earliest) to get them done due to the amount of requests I have recieved.

I want to thank you all for your patience, I really appreciate it. I hope this is ok, but I unfortunately do not have the time since the headshots can take me up to 3-4 hours to finish! (I'm a very slow artist) I hope you all understand and I apologize for the long delay. I will be absent from Flight Rising until I have some extra time and have my schedule sorted out.

I hope you all have a wonderful Halloween!

Goodbye for now ^^
@Kraevin @BlackBeltGI @Maoise @JollyRoger @IReallyLikeFood @Blueack @tevinter @Sarcastic @Legossi @Axqu @IndigoEmbers @InuKimi @YugiohGirl986 @DiamondInu @Dragear @felinekind @Kaliedeoscope @bamboowater @surfingpikachu

Hello all!

I know its been quite a while since I posted here and I wanted to let everyone who has not gotten their headshot yet what is going on. Some family issues that I do not care to mention have been occurring and I recently got pretty sick. I am recovering now but haven't really been able to sit in front of a computer screen comfortably until today.

I also recently got a couple tiny dragons of my own! (2 geckos) Taking care of them and handling them takes up a lot of my time, along with all the schoolwork and studying I must do to make sure I do well in school. I wanted to notify to tell you that it will probably be a long while before I get to drawing your dragons. I'll probably have to wait until next summer (Late May, early June at the earliest) to get them done due to the amount of requests I have recieved.

I want to thank you all for your patience, I really appreciate it. I hope this is ok, but I unfortunately do not have the time since the headshots can take me up to 3-4 hours to finish! (I'm a very slow artist) I hope you all understand and I apologize for the long delay. I will be absent from Flight Rising until I have some extra time and have my schedule sorted out.

I hope you all have a wonderful Halloween!

Goodbye for now ^^
@EquestrianJade

its okay i totally understand!! take all the time you need, your life is more important than giving art to strangers on some dragon site UwU
@EquestrianJade

its okay i totally understand!! take all the time you need, your life is more important than giving art to strangers on some dragon site UwU
tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif .... tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif
@EquestrianJade don't worry about it and focus on real life first. Also uuh tiny geckos! I need pics! <3
@EquestrianJade don't worry about it and focus on real life first. Also uuh tiny geckos! I need pics! <3
@EquestrianJade
Don't worry about it! Just take your time :) Have a happy Halloween as well!
@EquestrianJade
Don't worry about it! Just take your time :) Have a happy Halloween as well!
YGSnVxy.png
@EquestrianJade no rush at all :o
take your time ^^
Happy Halloween!
@EquestrianJade no rush at all :o
take your time ^^
Happy Halloween!
O7IFtNN.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png
LF: > Jan/Feb 22nd dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10