Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Dragon Art (Free Art) [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@EquestrianJade These are so COOL! Mind sticking me on the waitlist and pinging me when I come up? c:
@EquestrianJade These are so COOL! Mind sticking me on the waitlist and pinging me when I come up? c:
hoMNYDJ.png
Hey @EquestrianJade, your art is so amazing!! Could you maybe put me on the waiting list? :)
Hey @EquestrianJade, your art is so amazing!! Could you maybe put me on the waiting list? :)
tumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gif
Ahh tysm! I can't wait to see it :D
Ahh tysm! I can't wait to see it :D
Visit my DeviantART: http://axelk4.deviantart.com/
My Tumblr (Not as active here): http://axelk4.tumblr.com/
@EquestrianJade
Wow, I love your headshots!
Would you put me on the waiting list, please? ^_^
@EquestrianJade
Wow, I love your headshots!
Would you put me on the waiting list, please? ^_^
LApYAIi.gif~.: +9FR Time :.~p8qgXPn.gif
@JGinn @Epidemik @AxelK4 @bink5bink5
I'd like to apologize to you guys, I unfortunately had to go away for a few days unexpectedly and haven't been able to get on the computer to draw or do anything. I will get your requests done as soon as I possibly can!
Again, I apologize for the delay.

@Alchepew
Thank you! I'd love to draw your dragon. I'll put you down on the Waiting List if that's alright with you?

@Maoise
Thanks ^^
Of course, I'll add ya! Gorgeous dragon.

@JollyRoger
Sure thing! I'll put ya down ^^

@IReallyLikeFood
Thank you so much! I'll definitely put you down, yep. When the time comes that I get to you, I could choose a few of my favorites from your lair, and you could pick out which one suits you best, if you want?

@Blueack
Thank ya! Sure thing, no problem ^^

@tevinter
I'll add ya to list :D Thank youuu

@BloodLugia
Do you mean you would like a request from me? The headshots are free for now, no payment needed ^^ If so, I wouldnt mind putting you down on the waiting list

@Legossi
Sure! I'll add ya

@Axqu
Thank you so much ^^ Sure, I'll definitely do that!

@IndigoEmbers
Thank you! Of course I can add you. I'll put you down!

@InuKimi
Thanks a lot! I'll definitely put ya on the list.

I want to thank everybody for their interest in my art and their patience with my slow getting back to you! I appreciate it.

@JGinn @Epidemik @AxelK4 @bink5bink5
I'd like to apologize to you guys, I unfortunately had to go away for a few days unexpectedly and haven't been able to get on the computer to draw or do anything. I will get your requests done as soon as I possibly can!
Again, I apologize for the delay.

@Alchepew
Thank you! I'd love to draw your dragon. I'll put you down on the Waiting List if that's alright with you?

@Maoise
Thanks ^^
Of course, I'll add ya! Gorgeous dragon.

@JollyRoger
Sure thing! I'll put ya down ^^

@IReallyLikeFood
Thank you so much! I'll definitely put you down, yep. When the time comes that I get to you, I could choose a few of my favorites from your lair, and you could pick out which one suits you best, if you want?

@Blueack
Thank ya! Sure thing, no problem ^^

@tevinter
I'll add ya to list :D Thank youuu

@BloodLugia
Do you mean you would like a request from me? The headshots are free for now, no payment needed ^^ If so, I wouldnt mind putting you down on the waiting list

@Legossi
Sure! I'll add ya

@Axqu
Thank you so much ^^ Sure, I'll definitely do that!

@IndigoEmbers
Thank you! Of course I can add you. I'll put you down!

@InuKimi
Thanks a lot! I'll definitely put ya on the list.

I want to thank everybody for their interest in my art and their patience with my slow getting back to you! I appreciate it.

@EquestrianJade Thanks! I can't wait :)

@EquestrianJade Thanks! I can't wait :)

a3b95bc7-ea1b-11e5-af44-173bfe6365be.gif
@EquestrianJade

Thank you so much! ;v;
@EquestrianJade

Thank you so much! ;v;
@EquestrianJade Excellent! Thanks a ton
@EquestrianJade Excellent! Thanks a ton
hoMNYDJ.png
@EquestrianJade
Thank you! And that sounds good! :)
@EquestrianJade
Thank you! And that sounds good! :)
YGSnVxy.png
Wow!These dragons are beautiful!Say,EquestrianJade,could you please draw a picture of Cynthia?
Her personality is...well she's a mix of brave and scared I guess.I don't know much about her,sorry.
But anyway,I LOVE your drawings SO much! :)
Wow!These dragons are beautiful!Say,EquestrianJade,could you please draw a picture of Cynthia?
Her personality is...well she's a mix of brave and scared I guess.I don't know much about her,sorry.
But anyway,I LOVE your drawings SO much! :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10