Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Really Cool Animated Music Videos?
1 2 3
@SpaceKook Haha thank you for adding them to the front! I'm really in love with this thread. :'D

Basically all my best friend and I do is shoot animation links back and forth to each other, so I keep thinking of ones to add LOOL.
@SpaceKook Haha thank you for adding them to the front! I'm really in love with this thread. :'D

Basically all my best friend and I do is shoot animation links back and forth to each other, so I keep thinking of ones to add LOOL.
Good yard
@SpaceKook
Actually, nope. The creators were never able to secure usage rights for ELO's "Twilight" (making the limited laserdisc releases of the Daicon III and Daicon IV openings incredibly valuable), but at the same time, the animation used with it is unique to that segment; it's not a cut part from a movie at all.
@SpaceKook
Actually, nope. The creators were never able to secure usage rights for ELO's "Twilight" (making the limited laserdisc releases of the Daicon III and Daicon IV openings incredibly valuable), but at the same time, the animation used with it is unique to that segment; it's not a cut part from a movie at all.
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
@Madarakita
Whoops I think I messed up the links. I misclicked into an message someone sent me in skype. <:3c
This is really cool/fun, I'll add it to the OP sorry for grazing over it. <:U
@Madarakita
Whoops I think I messed up the links. I misclicked into an message someone sent me in skype. <:3c
This is really cool/fun, I'll add it to the OP sorry for grazing over it. <:U
grimmsnarl.png
3+ of FR Time
[quote name="evermin" date=2015-08-21 19:02:33] Whoaa dude these are so cool! I just mentioned earlier today how much of a fan of animation I am haha. Here are a few I've found. Blockhead - The Music Scene Flashing images warning. Breakbot - Baby I'm Yours Both the popular Mememe by Teddyloid and Fantasy by Dye but please click these two at your own risk. They uh, aren't FR appropriate. Just a lil bit. 2NE1 - Hate you is the video I was talking about in my other post. :P Anything the Gorillaz did? Animation is their concept. xD I really like 19 2000 and Do Ya Thing as far as pure animation. Glen Keane - Duet. I cry every time wowowow. :') Ryan Woodward - Thought of You. Idk if these two count but yolo. EDIT: HOW COULD I FORGET EVERGREEN BY YOANN LEMOINE?! EDIT 2: Again idk if this really counts but holy cannoli while we're sharin' stuff, anything by CineFix. EDIT 3: Luka from Vocaloids - Secret. Who can forget Touhou - Bad Apple? Lil Dicky - Professional Rapper (also kind of not FR appropriate, please click at your own risk. It's just minor things, mostly language, but I don't want the kiddos seeing/hearing some things because of me. .3. ) I'm really loving that Stuck In The Sound mv, wow. S2 Yet another edit: Forgot about Eiffel - Place De Mon Coeur and OK Go - Last Leaf. [/quote] yes the gorillaz videos are amazing!! i was actually listening to do ya thing earlier, what a coincidence. i've seen another video that had the "blockhead - the music scene" animation but it was for a different song. i can't believe no one here mentioned the "mystery skulls - ghost" video.
evermin wrote on 2015-08-21:
Whoaa dude these are so cool! I just mentioned earlier today how much of a fan of animation I am haha. Here are a few I've found.

Blockhead - The Music Scene Flashing images warning.

Breakbot - Baby I'm Yours

Both the popular Mememe by Teddyloid and Fantasy by Dye but please click these two at your own risk. They uh, aren't FR appropriate. Just a lil bit.

2NE1 - Hate you is the video I was talking about in my other post. :P

Anything the Gorillaz did? Animation is their concept. xD I really like 19 2000 and Do Ya Thing as far as pure animation.

Glen Keane - Duet. I cry every time wowowow. :')

Ryan Woodward - Thought of You.

Idk if these two count but yolo.

EDIT: HOW COULD I FORGET EVERGREEN BY YOANN LEMOINE?!

EDIT 2: Again idk if this really counts but holy cannoli while we're sharin' stuff, anything by CineFix.

EDIT 3: Luka from Vocaloids - Secret. Who can forget Touhou - Bad Apple? Lil Dicky - Professional Rapper (also kind of not FR appropriate, please click at your own risk. It's just minor things, mostly language, but I don't want the kiddos seeing/hearing some things because of me. .3. )

I'm really loving that Stuck In The Sound mv, wow. S2

Yet another edit: Forgot about Eiffel - Place De Mon Coeur and OK Go - Last Leaf.

yes the gorillaz videos are amazing!! i was actually listening to do ya thing earlier, what a coincidence.

i've seen another video that had the "blockhead - the music scene" animation but it was for a different song.

i can't believe no one here mentioned the "mystery skulls - ghost" video.
tumblr_mp6icgbVr81rm6jd7o1_500.png
the fact that no one's mentioned savlonic yet is slightly upsetting :c Spelunker has some seriously beautiful lighting imo

also ode to the bouncer by studio killers. won't link to it cause of some of the subject matter, but it's absolutely fantastic!
the fact that no one's mentioned savlonic yet is slightly upsetting :c Spelunker has some seriously beautiful lighting imo

also ode to the bouncer by studio killers. won't link to it cause of some of the subject matter, but it's absolutely fantastic!
YvKx7jm.png
@Brainwashed - speaking of ode to the bouncer, Eros and Apollo is really good, too.
@Brainwashed - speaking of ode to the bouncer, Eros and Apollo is really good, too.
tumblr_mp6icgbVr81rm6jd7o1_500.png
I'm just going to make a new post haha.
Sunshine Girl, 2010 Seoul Animations Award winner. The Baits did a cover of this but I'm confused as to whether the original is also by them. cryeverytime style. + The Baits version. The quality is better and the song is nearly the same, but... it's not the original grr hissssrattarataa.

Most of these are animated shorts rather than music videos but whILE WE'RE SHARING:
Chiruri, a promotion for the series Fireflies by Kawasaki. + Squishy! Funny little animation with music from FLCL, a really good 6 episode anime. I promise you FLCL has a coherent plot. + Chubby Mermaid by Emezie Okorafor, it's a comedy, click at your own risk. This one... speaks for itself. + Red. This isn't even a song sorry lololol. + Another not-song comedy but LITERALLY ANYONE who plays Skyrim needs to see this hooollyy, gets me rolling every time I see it.

I think I'm done, since I'm just posting animations with no music now... >-)g @Brainwashed Holy Zamboni savlonic is amazing.
@stjarnor GHOSTS IS REALLY COOL, I want to say I recognize that style from somewhere but taking a closer look at the animator I don't think I do. ;3;
@gazehound Wowzers I thought I pinged you before now but I did not, I really loved the video you posted! shared it with an art friend who is really into that style of music. :D
I'm just going to make a new post haha.
Sunshine Girl, 2010 Seoul Animations Award winner. The Baits did a cover of this but I'm confused as to whether the original is also by them. cryeverytime style. + The Baits version. The quality is better and the song is nearly the same, but... it's not the original grr hissssrattarataa.

Most of these are animated shorts rather than music videos but whILE WE'RE SHARING:
Chiruri, a promotion for the series Fireflies by Kawasaki. + Squishy! Funny little animation with music from FLCL, a really good 6 episode anime. I promise you FLCL has a coherent plot. + Chubby Mermaid by Emezie Okorafor, it's a comedy, click at your own risk. This one... speaks for itself. + Red. This isn't even a song sorry lololol. + Another not-song comedy but LITERALLY ANYONE who plays Skyrim needs to see this hooollyy, gets me rolling every time I see it.

I think I'm done, since I'm just posting animations with no music now... >-)g @Brainwashed Holy Zamboni savlonic is amazing.
@stjarnor GHOSTS IS REALLY COOL, I want to say I recognize that style from somewhere but taking a closer look at the animator I don't think I do. ;3;
@gazehound Wowzers I thought I pinged you before now but I did not, I really loved the video you posted! shared it with an art friend who is really into that style of music. :D
Good yard
The Shrine by Fleet Foxes is quite beautiful. Not to mention all of the first-album lyric videos from Of Monsters and Men.
The Shrine by Fleet Foxes is quite beautiful. Not to mention all of the first-album lyric videos from Of Monsters and Men.
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.gif
@Daikenki what kind of trash am I, I've been listening to Fleet Foxes for... long enough to have seen this video, and I had NO IDEA it existed. Thank you for posting it here, I love it. ;____; !!
@Daikenki what kind of trash am I, I've been listening to Fleet Foxes for... long enough to have seen this video, and I had NO IDEA it existed. Thank you for posting it here, I love it. ;____; !!
Good yard
@SpaceKook

There is something incredibly wrong if your list doesn't include:

A-HA - Take On Me

SERIOUSLY. This video makes me CRY.

Also worth mentioning, because y'all are kids who don't know the magic of 90s/early 00s:

Hampton the Hamster - Hamster Dance

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication

Eiffel 65 - Blue

Crazy Frog - Axel F

Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc.
@SpaceKook

There is something incredibly wrong if your list doesn't include:

A-HA - Take On Me

SERIOUSLY. This video makes me CRY.

Also worth mentioning, because y'all are kids who don't know the magic of 90s/early 00s:

Hampton the Hamster - Hamster Dance

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication

Eiffel 65 - Blue

Crazy Frog - Axel F

Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc.
Bb9XFYa.png
xrdZoYH.png
pZJYyk4.png
sbmtjDC.png
kncGB4g.gif
suFrgfl.png
l8NOdbs.png