Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lost Light[Open]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Solztize @Z3r0Gr4v1ty @Casandraelf @Windywillow @Scarletflame @WorldofAssiah

((Anyone alive? It's been like 4 days with no story being added. I'd like to know what happens next.))
@Solztize @Z3r0Gr4v1ty @Casandraelf @Windywillow @Scarletflame @WorldofAssiah

((Anyone alive? It's been like 4 days with no story being added. I'd like to know what happens next.))
@Solztize @Z3r0Gr4v1ty @Casandraelf @Windywillow @mykaghostt @WorldofAssiah

im alive and yeah so would i
@Solztize @Z3r0Gr4v1ty @Casandraelf @Windywillow @mykaghostt @WorldofAssiah

im alive and yeah so would i

@Solztize @Z3r0Gr4v1ty @Casandraelf @Windywillow @Scarletflame @mykaghostt

As the duo leapt through the portal, the barren wasteland of Mercury popped up. The portal continued through it, in a straight line toward earth. Once they reached it, the force of them going through so may planets, along with their power, caused them to create a comet of fire behind them. When they hit, the ground was decimated. Trees were blown over, and the earth obtained a small crater.

As soon as they entered earth, Pyrite slammed into Silver's back, forcing her into the ground. Standing up, rater shakily, Silver panted to regain her breath. The wolf pelts had fallen off, and now she stood bare, rotting skin revealed in the sunlight. Chuckling, the Skydancer revealed her skin too, almost but not as badly rotten as Silvers. She shed her hood.

Let's have a real fight, sister. She said, eyes glowing an eerie black. Silver's shone white.

@Solztize @Z3r0Gr4v1ty @Casandraelf @Windywillow @Scarletflame @mykaghostt

As the duo leapt through the portal, the barren wasteland of Mercury popped up. The portal continued through it, in a straight line toward earth. Once they reached it, the force of them going through so may planets, along with their power, caused them to create a comet of fire behind them. When they hit, the ground was decimated. Trees were blown over, and the earth obtained a small crater.

As soon as they entered earth, Pyrite slammed into Silver's back, forcing her into the ground. Standing up, rater shakily, Silver panted to regain her breath. The wolf pelts had fallen off, and now she stood bare, rotting skin revealed in the sunlight. Chuckling, the Skydancer revealed her skin too, almost but not as badly rotten as Silvers. She shed her hood.

Let's have a real fight, sister. She said, eyes glowing an eerie black. Silver's shone white.
May the thunder scream as the lightning strikes.
2WbApPz.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12