Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Free Tarot Readings - Open
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 39 40
@Nakattack, definitely would love to be put on the ping list
tumblr_inline_njw5izoAKY1qg2i5p.giftumblr_inline_njw5ja1AaE1qg2i5p.gif The quest for G1 Primal Flight Representatives vJmv4.gif
@Nakattack thats fine take all the time you need
@Nakattack thats fine take all the time you need
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png PEoUA2B.png qesQFkT.gif tumblr_inline_nb93jrrDgQ1qg78ij.png
m1CZHJt.gif

PlagueflightswitchLightning_zps179b7aa0.gif tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.gif Plague%20flight%20switch%20Light_zpsberapp98.gif

m37z8.gif
plague_banner.png
@Nakattack
I'd also love to be put of the pinglist. Thanks anyway!
@Nakattack
I'd also love to be put of the pinglist. Thanks anyway!
J2EUN3B.png

LqE6M5q.png
@Corr @Samug @DawnSky @StormEater

Open again!
@Corr @Samug @DawnSky @StormEater

Open again!
@Nakattack

I'd love a free reading if they're still open. I'll do whatever one you need the most practice with, and it can be public, I don't mind at all!
@Nakattack

I'd love a free reading if they're still open. I'll do whatever one you need the most practice with, and it can be public, I don't mind at all!
tumblr_oeya4pyPlt1uw70xko2_r1_250.png Reedsong Hatchery
Ruin or Rise [Nuzlocke]
Willing and Able [Pinkerlocke]
@Rebbawskaced Your past was ruled by the things that you'd done and the choices you'd made.Your present is a rush of activity towards one goal. In the future, a warning: someone is deceiving you, be careful.
@Rebbawskaced Your past was ruled by the things that you'd done and the choices you'd made.Your present is a rush of activity towards one goal. In the future, a warning: someone is deceiving you, be careful.
Yay! Thanks! :)
Yay! Thanks! :)
tumblr_oeya4pyPlt1uw70xko2_r1_250.png Reedsong Hatchery
Ruin or Rise [Nuzlocke]
Willing and Able [Pinkerlocke]
@Nakattack Yohooooooooooooooooooooo Past-present-future reading, tell me what I already know from a different angle, I'd love to hear it. Thankyou [img]http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/brunocb-rose-rouge-18245.png[/img]
@Nakattack
Yohooooooooooooooooooooo
Past-present-future reading, tell me what I already know from a different angle, I'd love to hear it.
Thankyou

brunocb-rose-rouge-18245.png
25tdzx0.gif
@Nakattack

Hello,
I'm interested in a free tarot reading, private please~ 8)
@Nakattack

Hello,
I'm interested in a free tarot reading, private please~ 8)
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 39 40