Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free Art
1 2 3 4 5 6
@AvatarMars
Yours is going to take longer because I think I'm going to paint yours. I'm putting it on the back burner for now if that's okay.
@AvatarMars
Yours is going to take longer because I think I'm going to paint yours. I'm putting it on the back burner for now if that's okay.
tXKbExw.pngCinnamonThief
Thats totally fine! @cmf25
Thats totally fine! @cmf25
Plague_Banner.png
@AvatarMars
Here is a preview. ;)

20150811_195539_zps0yzexohr.jpg

@TealOcelot
I think I'm going to paint yours as well only because I hate drawing bamboo lol.

6cd97728-bf0a-4775-a9c9-b9303edb2e97_zpsk61s4xpg.jpg

@Wellsie
Wednesday is finished! Let me know if you'd like a scanned in copy but be warned some detail will be lost but it will look cleaner.

e61244ef-8e8c-403e-8b81-6c6eab9a7e87_zpslxi8v58v.jpg
@AvatarMars
Here is a preview. ;)

20150811_195539_zps0yzexohr.jpg

@TealOcelot
I think I'm going to paint yours as well only because I hate drawing bamboo lol.

6cd97728-bf0a-4775-a9c9-b9303edb2e97_zpsk61s4xpg.jpg

@Wellsie
Wednesday is finished! Let me know if you'd like a scanned in copy but be warned some detail will be lost but it will look cleaner.

e61244ef-8e8c-403e-8b81-6c6eab9a7e87_zpslxi8v58v.jpg
tXKbExw.pngCinnamonThief
@cmf25

she is so stunning! I like her look of silent certainty ^^b definitely captured her!
Looking forward to you painting her! thanks!
@cmf25

she is so stunning! I like her look of silent certainty ^^b definitely captured her!
Looking forward to you painting her! thanks!
tumblr_inline_ny7iueGxKn1qmzhvw_540.png
@cmf25
It looks really good! Thank you!
@cmf25
It looks really good! Thank you!
iKmzEDm.png
Bump =)
Bump =)
tXKbExw.pngCinnamonThief
@TealOcelot
I got it painted just need to scan it in which I think I will do it when I finish @AvatarMars which should be soon. Working graveyard has been harder than I thought on me lol. I haven't forgotten about you 2. Thank you for your continued patience.
@TealOcelot
I got it painted just need to scan it in which I think I will do it when I finish @AvatarMars which should be soon. Working graveyard has been harder than I thought on me lol. I haven't forgotten about you 2. Thank you for your continued patience.
tXKbExw.pngCinnamonThief
@cmf25 If no one else posts and you still want someone in your sketchbook for today, Shunic will sit for you. If you're already busy enough, no worries. I kinda found it an interesting idea to play with: themed introductions. [size=2](Feel free to check his page description.)[/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1666216] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/16663/1666216_350.png[/img] [/url] [color=#228922]Hello, I’m Shunic. Don’t mind me, just another Wind dragon drifting with the breeze; trying to help anyone I meet. Is that really so bad? Some tell me that not everyone would take kindly to my concern for the business of others. I can’t understand how anyone could stand by and watch the suffering of others. Some are monstrous enough to feed on it. Sonieth is a beautiful place, shouldn’t we all be allowed to enjoy it? To soar upon the wind of adventure...[/color]
@cmf25

If no one else posts and you still want someone in your sketchbook for today, Shunic will sit for you. If you're already busy enough, no worries. I kinda found it an interesting idea to play with: themed introductions.
(Feel free to check his page description.)

1666216_350.png

Hello, I’m Shunic.
Don’t mind me, just another Wind dragon drifting with the breeze; trying to help anyone I meet.
Is that really so bad? Some tell me that not everyone would take kindly to my concern for the business of others. I can’t understand how anyone could stand by and watch the suffering of others. Some are monstrous enough to feed on it.
Sonieth is a beautiful place, shouldn’t we all be allowed to enjoy it? To soar upon the wind of adventure...
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@Stanzascale
Sure I can do him. Should have him done by the end of the week at the latest. =3
@Stanzascale
Sure I can do him. Should have him done by the end of the week at the latest. =3
tXKbExw.pngCinnamonThief
@cmf35 If you're able, I'd like to see [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/156506/15650562_350.png?mtime=VdOYgAACR_M.png[/img]
@cmf35

If you're able, I'd like to see
15650562_350.png?mtime=VdOYgAACR_M.png
ban3_zpsc5649ba6.pngwindright_zpsee23nxkw.png 0Uf6byk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6