Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free Art
1 2 3 4 5 6
@UmbraCrux
So sorry, I missed your ping somewhere along the lines. I need at least a 3 sentence bio please. =)
@UmbraCrux
So sorry, I missed your ping somewhere along the lines. I need at least a 3 sentence bio please. =)
tXKbExw.pngCinnamonThief
@cmf25

Ah, don't worry about it. I'm going to college this week and won't have internet for a bit.
@cmf25

Ah, don't worry about it. I'm going to college this week and won't have internet for a bit.
ban3_zpsc5649ba6.pngwindright_zpsee23nxkw.png 0Uf6byk.png
@Stanzascale
I finished him =) So he is a little burly for a Mirror lol. I wish I could find my watercolor stuff but it's hiding somewhere haha. It would have been better for the clouds and just give it a softer, airier feel I think.

6c76b454-c694-4555-a79b-ee4efec7c2c3_zpsegwtkoak.jpg

@UmbraCrux
No worries, I understand the whole school thing. Just shoot me a pm when you got everything. =)
@Stanzascale
I finished him =) So he is a little burly for a Mirror lol. I wish I could find my watercolor stuff but it's hiding somewhere haha. It would have been better for the clouds and just give it a softer, airier feel I think.

6c76b454-c694-4555-a79b-ee4efec7c2c3_zpsegwtkoak.jpg

@UmbraCrux
No worries, I understand the whole school thing. Just shoot me a pm when you got everything. =)
tXKbExw.pngCinnamonThief
@cmf25 Ah, I love his expression and the feel of the piece, thank you! ^_^ EDIT: Interesting timing, since I'd been contemplating a dragon for today. @cmf25 Similar story to before: if you want someone for your sketchbook for today and aren't too busy, I can offer you one. In case you were wondering: yes, there is quite a high proportion of Mirrors in my lair, heh. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=287148][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2872/287148_350.png[/img][/url] Hey, I’m Octantis. There wouldn’t happen to be anything mysterious around that you know of, would there? Ghosts? Unworldly relics? Heh, I guess I like life exciting, you know? Yeah, this Stormseeker here likes following me. If I think about it, I guess I would like to ride a storm! I wouldn’t go adventuring by myself though. It gives you a really good feeling to have a gang to back you up. Especially when you get the likes of that Fae who can sense immediate danger and that Nocturne who’s always selling something handy. Some expeditions would get hardly anywhere without them! Not that Fary’s unhelpful. In a way she’s the most dependable; she really gets the thirst for adventure.
@cmf25

Ah, I love his expression and the feel of the piece, thank you! ^_^

EDIT: Interesting timing, since I'd been contemplating a dragon for today.
@cmf25
Similar story to before: if you want someone for your sketchbook for today and aren't too busy, I can offer you one. In case you were wondering: yes, there is quite a high proportion of Mirrors in my lair, heh.

287148_350.png
Hey, I’m Octantis.
There wouldn’t happen to be anything mysterious around that you know of, would there? Ghosts? Unworldly relics?
Heh, I guess I like life exciting, you know?
Yeah, this Stormseeker here likes following me. If I think about it, I guess I would like to ride a storm!
I wouldn’t go adventuring by myself though. It gives you a really good feeling to have a gang to back you up. Especially when you get the likes of that Fae who can sense immediate danger and that Nocturne who’s always selling something handy. Some expeditions would get hardly anywhere without them! Not that Fary’s unhelpful. In a way she’s the most dependable; she really gets the thirst for adventure.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@AvatarMars
lol my dog is forever immortalized in your painting. She just couldn't help herself and she made a lasting impression lol. This is the third copy I made as the others more or less have some form of my dog in the piece lol.

6bd4433d-b612-4b79-91f1-d33fbbdeb759_zpsg2led7q5.jpg

@TealOcelot
45b50bf4-0325-4a82-8673-1632420fe507_zpsxkyvtxw5.jpg
@AvatarMars
lol my dog is forever immortalized in your painting. She just couldn't help herself and she made a lasting impression lol. This is the third copy I made as the others more or less have some form of my dog in the piece lol.

6bd4433d-b612-4b79-91f1-d33fbbdeb759_zpsg2led7q5.jpg

@TealOcelot
45b50bf4-0325-4a82-8673-1632420fe507_zpsxkyvtxw5.jpg
tXKbExw.pngCinnamonThief
@cmf25

she looks SO AWESOME!!
posting her on my hatchery for all to see and clickable to here!
thanks so much!!!
@cmf25

she looks SO AWESOME!!
posting her on my hatchery for all to see and clickable to here!
thanks so much!!!
tumblr_inline_ny7iueGxKn1qmzhvw_540.png
@Stanzascale
Yes I can do him but might be Mon or Tues. because I work all weekend long. Weeeee. But I shall gets it done. I almost missed it since you edited it.

@TealOcelot
Oh thank you =) Sorry it took so long, I forgot to post them lol.
@Stanzascale
Yes I can do him but might be Mon or Tues. because I work all weekend long. Weeeee. But I shall gets it done. I almost missed it since you edited it.

@TealOcelot
Oh thank you =) Sorry it took so long, I forgot to post them lol.
tXKbExw.pngCinnamonThief
@cmf25

^^; I'd thought that editing in a second ping would help, heh.

I'd been considering one last one for the 31st, but, of course, can go without as conveniences you.

Take all the time you need! :D
@cmf25

^^; I'd thought that editing in a second ping would help, heh.

I'd been considering one last one for the 31st, but, of course, can go without as conveniences you.

Take all the time you need! :D
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@cmf25
Do I post a dragon for the day (like today is the 26th so I would post one that's colorful) or do I post one for a day that I want (like I post a dragon for the 29th or 31st)?
@cmf25
Do I post a dragon for the day (like today is the 26th so I would post one that's colorful) or do I post one for a day that I want (like I post a dragon for the 29th or 31st)?
OgfyUtM.png

Kuzdi_zps50b40a70.png
@Kuzdi
You post on the day upon which you want it done.

@Stanzascale
It's fine not a bother. You can go ahead for the 31st. C:
@Kuzdi
You post on the day upon which you want it done.

@Stanzascale
It's fine not a bother. You can go ahead for the 31st. C:
tXKbExw.pngCinnamonThief
1 2 3 4 5 6