Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lost Light[Open]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Solztize @Z3r0Gr4v1ty @Casandraelf @WorldOfAssiah @Scarletflame @mykaghostt

It was Graves' turn to lay hidden in the shadows now, listening to the ramblings of the Wildclaw. Key? Portal?? Sun?! Fool! He hissed softly. How can you not see her true potential? She could finally allow us, me to roam the world as more than a wisp of shadow!

He could feel the hidden room shifting, moving. It took all of his concentration to not lose sight of the small Fae, to remain focused on her. I've waited far too long. I cannot let this creature ruin my meticulous planning.

He willed the room to slow down, enough so he could pinpoint its exact location. To confront the Wildclaw, he would have to be there in person, not as a mere shadow.
@Solztize @Z3r0Gr4v1ty @Casandraelf @WorldOfAssiah @Scarletflame @mykaghostt

It was Graves' turn to lay hidden in the shadows now, listening to the ramblings of the Wildclaw. Key? Portal?? Sun?! Fool! He hissed softly. How can you not see her true potential? She could finally allow us, me to roam the world as more than a wisp of shadow!

He could feel the hidden room shifting, moving. It took all of his concentration to not lose sight of the small Fae, to remain focused on her. I've waited far too long. I cannot let this creature ruin my meticulous planning.

He willed the room to slow down, enough so he could pinpoint its exact location. To confront the Wildclaw, he would have to be there in person, not as a mere shadow.
B18_L2.pngscript2.pngmSV3YQy.pngZoKUZoU.pngudvBp0Z.pngl13_book.pngB18_R2.png
DPSlXho.png

xxxxxx_f2u__crown_by_gayb0t-db4bqar.png
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifscript
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifthey/them
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdesign studentsmall_blinking_text_cursor_by_neripixu-d6lwqe9.gif

xxxxxxart shop // accents // tumblr
@WorldOfAssiah @Windywillow @Z3r0Gr4v1ty @Solztize @Scarletflame @mykaghostt

Great, first I was turned into a teeny tiny dragon that apparently wants to eat bugs, then I get pulled through a dimensional hole and now this.
"P-please tell me that this 'Key' business doesn't involve me being turned into little bite-sized chunks or otherwise dying in a horrible horrible way. Also, if she's in the center of the sun, she's either one, a creation of Lovecraft, two, beyond extra crispy or three, some sort of entity of darkness. Take your pick."
Despite her audible snark, it's clear that the little Fae's so scared she's on the verge of messing herself.

Great, first I was turned into a teeny tiny dragon that apparently wants to eat bugs, then I get pulled through a dimensional hole and now this.
"P-please tell me that this 'Key' business doesn't involve me being turned into little bite-sized chunks or otherwise dying in a horrible horrible way. Also, if she's in the center of the sun, she's either one, a creation of Lovecraft, two, beyond extra crispy or three, some sort of entity of darkness. Take your pick."
Despite her audible snark, it's clear that the little Fae's so scared she's on the verge of messing herself.
phke_zpsfbf77644.png
@Solztize @Z3r0Gr4v1ty @Casandraelf @Windywillow @Scarletflame @mykaghostt

She could feel it. Not only was it strong, but it was stupid.

Graves, attempting to slow down my dimension home? Not only is it stupid, as i am the master of time and space, but he blatantly watches from the shadows! She thought. No matter. He may be able to travel through shadows, but he cannot truly teleport. Once I arrived on the sun, he no longer can reach me. There are no shadows on the sun.

Abruptly stopping the time lap-while ignoring the fae- she covered the smaller dragon with her wing, and froze the time around her. Creating a portal, she exited with the fae once again.

Since he was no doubt in the room, she would have all the time in the world to accomplish her deed. Of course, she intended to use the fae for more than revenge, and would let him free once they could freely walk upon all the worlds shed seen, and more.

She could feel it. Not only was it strong, but it was stupid.

Graves, attempting to slow down my dimension home? Not only is it stupid, as i am the master of time and space, but he blatantly watches from the shadows! She thought. No matter. He may be able to travel through shadows, but he cannot truly teleport. Once I arrived on the sun, he no longer can reach me. There are no shadows on the sun.

Abruptly stopping the time lap-while ignoring the fae- she covered the smaller dragon with her wing, and froze the time around her. Creating a portal, she exited with the fae once again.

Since he was no doubt in the room, she would have all the time in the world to accomplish her deed. Of course, she intended to use the fae for more than revenge, and would let him free once they could freely walk upon all the worlds shed seen, and more.
May the thunder scream as the lightning strikes.
2WbApPz.png
@WorldOfAssiah @Windywillow @Z3r0Gr4v1ty @Solztize @Casandraelf @mykaghostt

Huh? Where did everyone go? Did I lose new friends again? She sticks one metal claw in her mouth thinking. I could just follow the small fea's life sign.....would she be mad at me? The other's don't look too fun to hang around with.....maybe if I use my dimension splicer !! I mean...it Burned away the skin from the last dragon that used it, but I'm mostly metal! well...other then my heart...can't damage that. Oh well. There will always be another pearlcatcher if I fail! She flutters her wings and pushes a few buttons on her arm, metallic plates shift along her body as she curls into a ball, holding her pearl in the center of the large sphere. You hear a muffled "I'm on my way friend!!" Before she starts spinning, rolling towards a rock. It looks like she's about to collide with it, but instead, catches fire and disappears. The wisps of flame left behind licking the rock, leaving char marks.

The large now blackend pearl like sphere appears beside the lich queen and fea, at first a small ball of flame before growing to normal size appearing in their reality, flames going out shortly after. It sits silently.

Huh? Where did everyone go? Did I lose new friends again? She sticks one metal claw in her mouth thinking. I could just follow the small fea's life sign.....would she be mad at me? The other's don't look too fun to hang around with.....maybe if I use my dimension splicer !! I mean...it Burned away the skin from the last dragon that used it, but I'm mostly metal! well...other then my heart...can't damage that. Oh well. There will always be another pearlcatcher if I fail! She flutters her wings and pushes a few buttons on her arm, metallic plates shift along her body as she curls into a ball, holding her pearl in the center of the large sphere. You hear a muffled "I'm on my way friend!!" Before she starts spinning, rolling towards a rock. It looks like she's about to collide with it, but instead, catches fire and disappears. The wisps of flame left behind licking the rock, leaving char marks.

The large now blackend pearl like sphere appears beside the lich queen and fea, at first a small ball of flame before growing to normal size appearing in their reality, flames going out shortly after. It sits silently.

Maybe im making it too easy for dragons to follow me She thought, looking at her empty home, and the pearlcatcher that just arrived there. She may have been able to teleport there because she stopped the time lap, but now she had entered a realm where only Dimension jumpers were able to reach.

Setting down the fae, she closed her eyes. As she concentrated, a large shadow colored axe appeared and floated next to her head. It had the symbol of a Black hole on it, and it had silver accents all over it. It's handle was like a pole arm. On the top it had a bayonet, and a smaller one attached to the back of the blade.

Are you ready, little one? She asked, before using her mind to swing the axe at the fae's arm. She snipped her arm just enough to make her bleed, and a silver aura opened up, spilling out from the wound. Dipping the end of the axe into the pool, it swirled, then turned yellow. Silver immediately jumped into it, leaving the Fae alone, her power stopping, leaving Graves able to break free from his bonds.

Fate will choose the Key's end.

Maybe im making it too easy for dragons to follow me She thought, looking at her empty home, and the pearlcatcher that just arrived there. She may have been able to teleport there because she stopped the time lap, but now she had entered a realm where only Dimension jumpers were able to reach.

Setting down the fae, she closed her eyes. As she concentrated, a large shadow colored axe appeared and floated next to her head. It had the symbol of a Black hole on it, and it had silver accents all over it. It's handle was like a pole arm. On the top it had a bayonet, and a smaller one attached to the back of the blade.

Are you ready, little one? She asked, before using her mind to swing the axe at the fae's arm. She snipped her arm just enough to make her bleed, and a silver aura opened up, spilling out from the wound. Dipping the end of the axe into the pool, it swirled, then turned yellow. Silver immediately jumped into it, leaving the Fae alone, her power stopping, leaving Graves able to break free from his bonds.

Fate will choose the Key's end.
2WbApPz.png

Squeezing her eyes shut, she feared the worst when she saw the poleaxe...only for her eyes to open once she saw the light nick on her arm.
...Okay, that wasn't as horrific as I thought it'd be.
"...Silver, would you be kind enough to explain exactly what's going on or are you just going to kill me? Please don't kill me...I would like to get out of here, though."

Squeezing her eyes shut, she feared the worst when she saw the poleaxe...only for her eyes to open once she saw the light nick on her arm.
...Okay, that wasn't as horrific as I thought it'd be.
"...Silver, would you be kind enough to explain exactly what's going on or are you just going to kill me? Please don't kill me...I would like to get out of here, though."
phke_zpsfbf77644.png
@Casandraelf

(lol, Graves? XD Silver did it )
@Casandraelf

(lol, Graves? XD Silver did it )
2WbApPz.png
@Solztize @Z3r0Gr4v1ty @Casandraelf @Windywillow @Scarletflame @WorldOfAssiah

Taiyo blinked at the disappearance of the three dragons and got off of the Pearlcatcher. She darted to the rock and inspected the charred areas, but nothing could explain what she saw. A hidden dragon took the Fae, the Skydancer dashed through the boulder, and then the other Pearlcatcher went after them in such a way she had never seen. Every disappearance was nothing like she had ever seen.

"Shaderain was right. Something terrible is occurring here..." she mumbled to herself.

For now, she'd have to befriend the Imp and Pearl if she expected any help. However... after her greeting, she didn't imagine it would be easy.

She turned and faced the two of them. "Well, I might as well introduce myself. My name is Taiyo from the Nameless Clan of the Wind Flight. My clan leader, Shaderain, has close ties to the Windsinger and sent me here to find anything suspicious and report back to him immediately. I regret it's too late for that, so I'll have to send him the report some other way, but until then, we need to figure out where the Fae was taken, unless you don't care enough about her to do anything for her."

That last remark was for the Pearlcatcher, and she glared at him to make that statement more pronounced. If the Skydancer and him had any silent agreement of some kind, he was worth keeping nearby, and not worth trusting.
@Solztize @Z3r0Gr4v1ty @Casandraelf @Windywillow @Scarletflame @WorldOfAssiah

Taiyo blinked at the disappearance of the three dragons and got off of the Pearlcatcher. She darted to the rock and inspected the charred areas, but nothing could explain what she saw. A hidden dragon took the Fae, the Skydancer dashed through the boulder, and then the other Pearlcatcher went after them in such a way she had never seen. Every disappearance was nothing like she had ever seen.

"Shaderain was right. Something terrible is occurring here..." she mumbled to herself.

For now, she'd have to befriend the Imp and Pearl if she expected any help. However... after her greeting, she didn't imagine it would be easy.

She turned and faced the two of them. "Well, I might as well introduce myself. My name is Taiyo from the Nameless Clan of the Wind Flight. My clan leader, Shaderain, has close ties to the Windsinger and sent me here to find anything suspicious and report back to him immediately. I regret it's too late for that, so I'll have to send him the report some other way, but until then, we need to figure out where the Fae was taken, unless you don't care enough about her to do anything for her."

That last remark was for the Pearlcatcher, and she glared at him to make that statement more pronounced. If the Skydancer and him had any silent agreement of some kind, he was worth keeping nearby, and not worth trusting.

After a while the pearcatcher unfolded looked around and returned to her last location. Appearing where she last rolled towards the rock. Laying still in the ball like before. She stays still for a few minutes before the sphere comes undone. Parts of the pearlcatcher are charred like the outside of the sphere. She shakes it off and groans. " That always makes me dizzy. My targeting system must have malfunctioned or I just missed her. Uhhg....I feel so hot and dizzy...." she shakes her head, before polishing her pearl.

After a while the pearcatcher unfolded looked around and returned to her last location. Appearing where she last rolled towards the rock. Laying still in the ball like before. She stays still for a few minutes before the sphere comes undone. Parts of the pearlcatcher are charred like the outside of the sphere. She shakes it off and groans. " That always makes me dizzy. My targeting system must have malfunctioned or I just missed her. Uhhg....I feel so hot and dizzy...." she shakes her head, before polishing her pearl.
@Solztize @Z3r0Gr4v1ty @Casandraelf @Windywillow @Scarletflame @mykaghostt The sunspot on witch she had teleported on was a dusky brown. All around her, waves of radiation emitted from the surface of the star. Standing across from her was her sister. Pyrite stood, her hood cloaking her head, and her armor protecting her chest. She had a smirk on her face. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15558279] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/155583/15558279_350.png[/img] [/url] As soon as Silver landed, the Key's magic working, allowing her to touch the surface of the sun, Pyrite dashed at her, with undead speed, slashing across her chest. Luckily, her furs protected her. As the Skydancer landed behind her and spun around to bite her, the lich of dark matter jumped up, spinning, before landing behind the skydancer and swinging her axe around in a full circle. Pyrite dropped to the floor and used her tail to trip the other. Pouncing towards the Wildclaw, she was pushed away with Silver's strong hind legs. As the skydancer flew backwards, the Wildclaw rushed over towards her, jumping up in the air, and spinning, managing to slice the fingers off Pyrites right wing, only the feather part remaining. The other lich cried out in pain, hitting the floor. But she got right up and lunged at the Wildclaw. Pinning her down, she furiously scratched at her belly, tearing holes in her deteriorating flesh. Slamming the butt of her weapon onto the skydancer's forehead, she rolled out from under her as she staggered back. Silver stood back, heaving and panting. She had no choice now. She had to use her magic to its full extent, even if it meant getting stranded on the forsaken planet.

The sunspot on witch she had teleported on was a dusky brown. All around her, waves of radiation emitted from the surface of the star. Standing across from her was her sister.
Pyrite stood, her hood cloaking her head, and her armor protecting her chest. She had a smirk on her face.

15558279_350.png

As soon as Silver landed, the Key's magic working, allowing her to touch the surface of the sun, Pyrite dashed at her, with undead speed, slashing across her chest. Luckily, her furs protected her. As the Skydancer landed behind her and spun around to bite her, the lich of dark matter jumped up, spinning, before landing behind the skydancer and swinging her axe around in a full circle. Pyrite dropped to the floor and used her tail to trip the other. Pouncing towards the Wildclaw, she was pushed away with Silver's strong hind legs.

As the skydancer flew backwards, the Wildclaw rushed over towards her, jumping up in the air, and spinning, managing to slice the fingers off Pyrites right wing, only the feather part remaining.
The other lich cried out in pain, hitting the floor. But she got right up and lunged at the Wildclaw. Pinning her down, she furiously scratched at her belly, tearing holes in her deteriorating flesh. Slamming the butt of her weapon onto the skydancer's forehead, she rolled out from under her as she staggered back.
Silver stood back, heaving and panting.

She had no choice now. She had to use her magic to its full extent, even if it meant getting stranded on the forsaken planet.
2WbApPz.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12