Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Color Wheel Expansion Previews
1 2 ... 329 330 331 332 333 ... 1399 1400
OVERCAST>>>>>>OMG>
OVERCAST>>>>>>OMG>
OOHH my GOD. overcast man!
OOHH my GOD. overcast man!
Overcast made me laugh... not sure of my feelings on a new pale blue but I like the name :'D
Overcast made me laugh... not sure of my feelings on a new pale blue but I like the name :'D
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

I AM SO HYPE FOR OVERCAST AND FERN ALSO [quote name="Squiddling" date=2015-08-13 10:36:14] Going by Coatl placement, we do seem to have exactly 145 colors. Quote edited to reflect all changes: [quote name="Squiddling" date=2015-08-09 23:00:26]- Four new colors between Rose and Platinum, including Antique - No new colors between Platinum and Grey - Four new colors between Grey and Coal, including Smoke - One new color between Coal and Shadow - Three new colors between Shadow and Thistle - Four new colors between Thistle and Royal - Ten new colors between Royal and Caribbean, including Ultramarine and Overcast - Ten new colors between Caribbean and Avocado, including Robin - Eleven new colors between Avocado and Lemon, including Fern, Murk, Amber, and Honey - Seven new colors between Lemon and Sunshine, including Yellow - Five new colors between Sunshine and Stone, including Carrot - One new color between Stone and Slate - Eight new colors between Slate and Tomato, including Latte, Sable, and Copper - Two new colors between Tomato and Blood, including Cherry - Five new colors between Blood and Magenta - Two or three new colors between Magenta and Rose [/quote] [/quote] [size=5]I AM SO DOWN FOR THIS SO DOWN[/size]
I AM SO HYPE FOR OVERCAST AND FERN

ALSO
Squiddling wrote on 2015-08-13:
Going by Coatl placement, we do seem to have exactly 145 colors. Quote edited to reflect all changes:
Squiddling wrote on 2015-08-09:
- Four new colors between Rose and Platinum, including Antique
- No new colors between Platinum and Grey
- Four new colors between Grey and Coal, including Smoke
- One new color between Coal and Shadow
- Three new colors between Shadow and Thistle
- Four new colors between Thistle and Royal
- Ten new colors between Royal and Caribbean, including Ultramarine and Overcast
- Ten new colors between Caribbean and Avocado, including Robin
- Eleven new colors between Avocado and Lemon, including Fern, Murk, Amber, and Honey
- Seven new colors between Lemon and Sunshine, including Yellow
- Five new colors between Sunshine and Stone, including Carrot
- One new color between Stone and Slate
- Eight new colors between Slate and Tomato, including Latte, Sable, and Copper
- Two new colors between Tomato and Blood, including Cherry
- Five new colors between Blood and Magenta
- Two or three new colors between Magenta and Rose

I AM SO DOWN FOR THIS
SO
DOWN
[quote name="Squiddling" date=2015-08-13 10:36:14] Going by Coatl placement, we do seem to have exactly 145 colors. Quote edited to reflect all changes: [quote name="Squiddling" date=2015-08-09 23:00:26]- Four new colors between Rose and Platinum, including Antique - No new colors between Platinum and Grey - Four new colors between Grey and Coal, including Smoke - One new color between Coal and Shadow - Three new colors between Shadow and Thistle - Four new colors between Thistle and Royal - Ten new colors between Royal and Caribbean, including Ultramarine and Overcast - Ten new colors between Caribbean and Avocado, including Robin - Eleven new colors between Avocado and Lemon, including Fern, Murk, Amber, and Honey - Seven new colors between Lemon and Sunshine, including Yellow - Five new colors between Sunshine and Stone, including Carrot - One new color between Stone and Slate - Eight new colors between Slate and Tomato, including Latte, Sable, and Copper - Two new colors between Tomato and Blood, including Cherry - Five new colors between Blood and Magenta - Two or three new colors between Magenta and Rose [/quote] [/quote] Here's a visual guide I made using the most recent color update: [IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/axl1qt.jpg[/IMG] I ended up with 114 blank spaces and 31 filled spaces for a 145 total.
Squiddling wrote on 2015-08-13:
Going by Coatl placement, we do seem to have exactly 145 colors. Quote edited to reflect all changes:
Squiddling wrote on 2015-08-09:
- Four new colors between Rose and Platinum, including Antique
- No new colors between Platinum and Grey
- Four new colors between Grey and Coal, including Smoke
- One new color between Coal and Shadow
- Three new colors between Shadow and Thistle
- Four new colors between Thistle and Royal
- Ten new colors between Royal and Caribbean, including Ultramarine and Overcast
- Ten new colors between Caribbean and Avocado, including Robin
- Eleven new colors between Avocado and Lemon, including Fern, Murk, Amber, and Honey
- Seven new colors between Lemon and Sunshine, including Yellow
- Five new colors between Sunshine and Stone, including Carrot
- One new color between Stone and Slate
- Eight new colors between Slate and Tomato, including Latte, Sable, and Copper
- Two new colors between Tomato and Blood, including Cherry
- Five new colors between Blood and Magenta
- Two or three new colors between Magenta and Rose

Here's a visual guide I made using the most recent color update:

axl1qt.jpg

I ended up with 114 blank spaces and 31 filled spaces for a 145 total.
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

LErG6po.pngxMGM2Z1.pngqYZOuzC.png1YU6QM5.pngAk9hakX.png
qHSv7aX.png3NTq26T.png488.pngnAoSSfC.pngfji0ea.jpg

Fern is super pretty! I also like Overcast.
Fern is super pretty! I also like Overcast.
jCVhFoZ.gif
I hope there's a cyan color.
I hope there's a cyan color.
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
Overcast looks like a sibling to Denim...

I like it.
Overcast looks like a sibling to Denim...

I like it.
ccDyspX.png
overcast,,,,,ugh i need 300 dragons with fern,,,,and copper
overcast,,,,,ugh i need 300 dragons with fern,,,,and copper
2h6gdhe.gif
DAT CHERRY
DAT CHERRY
BuDq0ZK.gif
1 2 ... 329 330 331 332 333 ... 1399 1400