Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Color Wheel Expansion Previews
1 2 ... 330 331 332 333 334 ... 1399 1400
I am so excited for all of these new colors coming! Especially that overcast and Fern like yes please x1000
I am so excited for all of these new colors coming! Especially that overcast and Fern like yes please x1000
AMBER OH MY GOD YAASSSS
AMBER OH MY GOD YAASSSS
extra-candles-left.png
Apotheos
FR+8
She/Her
I have too many projects send help
[quote name="Canria" date=2015-08-13 13:46:33] FERN FOR LIFE also, I'm looking forward to: Tertiary smoke smoke [/quote] Smoke smoke. Yes please.
Canria wrote on 2015-08-13:
FERN FOR LIFE

also, I'm looking forward to: Tertiary smoke smoke

Smoke smoke. Yes please.
I can't wait to see Overcast's genes o3o
I can't wait to see Overcast's genes o3o
Denim coatl: the underbelly is much lighter than overcast, while the curlicues are much darker. [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=26&wing=26&style=12&gender=1&ages=1&prig=0&secg=0&tert=26&elem=7&tertgene=0&spec=prev.jpg[/img] Steel coatl: the underbelly is much lighter and less blue than overcast or denim, while the curlicues are a much more pastel blue. [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=25&wing=25&style=12&gender=1&ages=1&prig=0&secg=0&tert=25&elem=7&tertgene=0&spec=prev.jpg[/img] I'm excited for another of these colors, since denim and steel are favorites of mine. :)
Denim coatl: the underbelly is much lighter than overcast, while the curlicues are much darker.

dragonpic2.php?body=26&wing=26&style=12&gender=1&ages=1&prig=0&secg=0&tert=26&elem=7&tertgene=0&spec=prev.jpg

Steel coatl: the underbelly is much lighter and less blue than overcast or denim, while the curlicues are a much more pastel blue.

dragonpic2.php?body=25&wing=25&style=12&gender=1&ages=1&prig=0&secg=0&tert=25&elem=7&tertgene=0&spec=prev.jpg

I'm excited for another of these colors, since denim and steel are favorites of mine. :)

177499lightofknowledge2.png
Graaaaaaaaaapefruit :3 such a pretty color
Graaaaaaaaaapefruit :3 such a pretty color
Woah! Grapefruit is so weird but pretty :O

Like a pink accented version of banana. Neat.
Woah! Grapefruit is so weird but pretty :O

Like a pink accented version of banana. Neat.
oghFcJ4.gif
I LOVE GRAPEFRUIT. OMG. YES. THANK YOU FR FOR COLORS WITH HIGHLY CONTRASTING SECONDARY TONES.

It's gonna make the best sunset dragons and you know it.
I LOVE GRAPEFRUIT. OMG. YES. THANK YOU FR FOR COLORS WITH HIGHLY CONTRASTING SECONDARY TONES.

It's gonna make the best sunset dragons and you know it.
rgKmAZX.pngFSjGDWP.png9xxzY6y.pngJuNQ6Ts.png9KuTKv8.png
“People who claim that they're evil are usually no worse than the rest of us... It's people who claim that they're good, or any way better than the rest of us, that you have to be wary of.” - Gregory Maguire
grapefruit is so gorgeous ; - ;
grapefruit is so gorgeous ; - ;
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
Grapefruit reminds me of lemonade for some reason.

Either way, it looks nice!
Grapefruit reminds me of lemonade for some reason.

Either way, it looks nice!
jzvbXGV.pngsignatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.pngeqUNHue.png
1 2 ... 330 331 332 333 334 ... 1399 1400