Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Immaculate Tablets?
1 2 3
Make all your gathering turns in light zones this week and you'll have a good chance of turning up some tablet stacks. :-)

Tablets also drop commonly off light-element creatures in the coliseum, and uncommonly off of neutral / no element critters. That pack of 4 bone priests everyone hates is your new best friend for gaining holiday currency. :-)
Make all your gathering turns in light zones this week and you'll have a good chance of turning up some tablet stacks. :-)

Tablets also drop commonly off light-element creatures in the coliseum, and uncommonly off of neutral / no element critters. That pack of 4 bone priests everyone hates is your new best friend for gaining holiday currency. :-)
Now I really want that pack of bone priests.....as long as I don't the 3 nagas in the process.
Now I really want that pack of bone priests.....as long as I don't the 3 nagas in the process.
cf7b6c199e2dedbc1a6f8c62662a0858.gif
Yuuuup. That Bone Priest pack is pretty awesome for tablet drops thus far~
Yuuuup. That Bone Priest pack is pretty awesome for tablet drops thus far~
Arena foes gave me most tablet drops so far! There are more light enemies there like the Celestial Antelope and the Longneck Mender.

Bonepriests are uncommon encounter for me... I forgot where else had good light opponents. DX
Arena foes gave me most tablet drops so far! There are more light enemies there like the Celestial Antelope and the Longneck Mender.

Bonepriests are uncommon encounter for me... I forgot where else had good light opponents. DX
Well, I know where I'm farming today.
Well, I know where I'm farming today.
I hate that Bone Priest pack but today I&#039;m like "GIMMIE THEM TABLETS" D:<
I hate that Bone Priest pack but today I&#039;m like "GIMMIE THEM TABLETS" D:<
[quote name="Ruinia" date="2013-06-23 07:19:18" url="main.php?p=mb&board=frd&page=1&id=131274#131501"] Bonepriests are uncommon encounter for me... I forgot where else had good light opponents. DX[/quote] The Trick-of-the-Light in Bamboo Falls have dropped a few tablets for me.

The Trick-of-the-Light in Bamboo Falls have dropped a few tablets for me.
5mDnfD3.png
nothing for me then.. too low lvl.. Bah.
But i know where to farm later
nothing for me then.. too low lvl.. Bah.
But i know where to farm later
Same here, I&#039;m too weak to go after the light creatures. ;~;
Same here, I&#039;m too weak to go after the light creatures. ;~;
I got one from the training field, not sure how.
I got one from the training field, not sure how.
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.giftumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.giftumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
1 2 3