Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 155 156
@Toothiana - Would it be possible to snag a Seraphim Omega spot and a Seraphim Aleph spot, both for treasure payment?
@Toothiana - Would it be possible to snag a Seraphim Omega spot and a Seraphim Aleph spot, both for treasure payment?
0PqvHjq.png
@Toothiana
I'd love a copy for the white version please! :)
@Toothiana
I'd love a copy for the white version please! :)
@toothiana can you me down for a copy of starflower s please? :^)
@toothiana can you me down for a copy of starflower s please? :^)
SZIlBwa.png
@Zelai; Just letting you know that you are on the list for a third print of Seraphim Eyn, so you will be receiving that a bit later than Aleph 'v'

@Lanterns; Preorders for Starflower actually closed a few days ago, those lists are just there for me to keep track of things 'x' There are some copies in the AH though! I will take one down in case you want to pay the 600 g AH price.
Alternatively you are welcome to add yourself to our pinglist to be notified when 500 gem preorders open up again in a few months!
@Zelai; Just letting you know that you are on the list for a third print of Seraphim Eyn, so you will be receiving that a bit later than Aleph 'v'

@Lanterns; Preorders for Starflower actually closed a few days ago, those lists are just there for me to keep track of things 'x' There are some copies in the AH though! I will take one down in case you want to pay the 600 g AH price.
Alternatively you are welcome to add yourself to our pinglist to be notified when 500 gem preorders open up again in a few months!
33fdrb8.jpgmh52l0.jpg
2cf5awh.jpg34j5agn.jpg2lie81u.jpg
@toothiana ahh i don't think i can wait, so i'll try to pull together 600g as fast as i can! this accent will be perfect for one of my dragons who i've had for a while but couldn't figure out how to dress.
@toothiana ahh i don't think i can wait, so i'll try to pull together 600g as fast as i can! this accent will be perfect for one of my dragons who i've had for a while but couldn't figure out how to dress.
SZIlBwa.png
@Toothiana

Hello! I am interested in ordering Starflower B!
@Toothiana

Hello! I am interested in ordering Starflower B!
Hi there @Toothiana, your accents are so lovely!

I was wondering if I could get put on the pinglist for seraphim alpha reprints?

Hi there @Toothiana, your accents are so lovely!

I was wondering if I could get put on the pinglist for seraphim alpha reprints?

@Toothiana - Would it be possible to go ahead and pay you for the two slots I reserved, or would you prefer to hold off? If so it'd be 825000 treasure, correct?
@Toothiana - Would it be possible to go ahead and pay you for the two slots I reserved, or would you prefer to hold off? If so it'd be 825000 treasure, correct?
0PqvHjq.png
@Toothiana Any chance I can get a slot for....like...all the Starflower series? So gorgeous.
@Toothiana Any chance I can get a slot for....like...all the Starflower series? So gorgeous.
@atlatonin, @MiyukiKazuya; Preorders for Starflower closed a few days ago, the lists were simply kept up for the sake of keeping track of orders. Some extra copies have been put on the Auction House however!

Alternatively, you are welcome to add yourself to our self-managing pinglist, for when the Starflower series is reprinted in a few months.

@Nudibranchiole; We have a self managing pinglist, as linked above 'v' I have added you for Seraphim Alpha prints in particular, but please feel free to take a look and change the criteria for your pings as you see fit.

@LanguageVirus; Yes, folks are more than welcome to pay any time between receiving a slot and 4 days after the accent is approved. If you want to get it out of the way, that is more than fine! ^_^ And that is the correct total!
@atlatonin, @MiyukiKazuya; Preorders for Starflower closed a few days ago, the lists were simply kept up for the sake of keeping track of orders. Some extra copies have been put on the Auction House however!

Alternatively, you are welcome to add yourself to our self-managing pinglist, for when the Starflower series is reprinted in a few months.

@Nudibranchiole; We have a self managing pinglist, as linked above 'v' I have added you for Seraphim Alpha prints in particular, but please feel free to take a look and change the criteria for your pings as you see fit.

@LanguageVirus; Yes, folks are more than welcome to pay any time between receiving a slot and 4 days after the accent is approved. If you want to get it out of the way, that is more than fine! ^_^ And that is the correct total!
33fdrb8.jpgmh52l0.jpg
2cf5awh.jpg34j5agn.jpg2lie81u.jpg
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 155 156