Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156
@Toothiana I've love a slot for bother Mountain Movers, please! :)
@Toothiana I've love a slot for bother Mountain Movers, please! :)
sdfs_by_esdren-dbwy3bv.png
@Fensalir AH whoops, that was yesterday, I meant to say "Tomorrow is the last day to preorder" /;v;/ MY BAD.
But yes, you're correct, today is the last day! I put you down for a slot!

@Alive (Those are my accents!) Slot get! :'D
@Fensalir AH whoops, that was yesterday, I meant to say "Tomorrow is the last day to preorder" /;v;/ MY BAD.
But yes, you're correct, today is the last day! I put you down for a slot!

@Alive (Those are my accents!) Slot get! :'D
art_shop_sig_by_clouded_3d-d90cg3f.png
@Clouded TY, TY. <3
@Clouded TY, TY. <3
HOUSE FENSALIR
HOUSE LONGCLAW

Wardens of the Everwinter Coast
v35E1wM.png
@Toothiana

Is it too late to get on the preorder list for both mountain mover accents?
@Toothiana

Is it too late to get on the preorder list for both mountain mover accents?
b6KLuw7.gif
@artemystica Hi! Sorry, yesterday was that last day to sign up for preorders! ;v; It looks like I will have some spares though. The AH price is 900 if you'd like to order those!
@artemystica Hi! Sorry, yesterday was that last day to sign up for preorders! ;v; It looks like I will have some spares though. The AH price is 900 if you'd like to order those!
@Clouded

-_- Those 200/400 gems are reeeeally gonna hurt. There's no way at all to get the reduced price-- maybe for preorders of another run if it's not retired after this one?
@Clouded

-_- Those 200/400 gems are reeeeally gonna hurt. There's no way at all to get the reduced price-- maybe for preorders of another run if it's not retired after this one?
b6KLuw7.gif
@artemystica They're shelved after this! Not retired, but I don't have any concrete plans to run them for a while. We have a pinglist here if you want to be notified if I run them in the future!
@artemystica They're shelved after this! Not retired, but I don't have any concrete plans to run them for a while. We have a pinglist here if you want to be notified if I run them in the future!
@Clouded

I'd like to be notified when there are slot for Mountain Mover Imp F again, thanks!
@Clouded

I'd like to be notified when there are slot for Mountain Mover Imp F again, thanks!
0A8CmoE.gif
@Toothiana
Is there ANY chance that you'll publish the Persephone series again? As recolor or anything?
@Toothiana
Is there ANY chance that you'll publish the Persephone series again? As recolor or anything?
cdpykkvcrkou.png
can i be added to a general ping list?
can i be added to a general ping list?
1 2 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156