Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Nuzlocke/lair death challenge
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 99 100
@Acacophony
I want to do this with my non-hatchery dragons, but it also seems like your dragon for keeping would be decided for you (progen, right?)
I wouldn't mind doing it with a fresh account from scratch, but I don't want to make a mule account because that's against FR's policy.
@Acacophony
I want to do this with my non-hatchery dragons, but it also seems like your dragon for keeping would be decided for you (progen, right?)
I wouldn't mind doing it with a fresh account from scratch, but I don't want to make a mule account because that's against FR's policy.
[TOOL] Another Dragon Pricing Calculator | [GUIDE] So You Want to Start a Hatchery 2 | [GUIDE] Sorneith Job Catalog | [A] Silverbow's Odds 'n Ends
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
@noodlesthing
Not sure if you're still keeping track of this, but I've decided to use a modified (baby) version of these rules to manage the dragons which are not part of my hatchery, which I haven't been doing anything with.

I will be exalting or giving away all dragons I do not have lore for and beginning from there. At that point I will follow the rules on the front page with the exception of: dragons who have lore will not be exalted if they faint in the coli. They will simply be taken out of the breeding pool.
@noodlesthing
Not sure if you're still keeping track of this, but I've decided to use a modified (baby) version of these rules to manage the dragons which are not part of my hatchery, which I haven't been doing anything with.

I will be exalting or giving away all dragons I do not have lore for and beginning from there. At that point I will follow the rules on the front page with the exception of: dragons who have lore will not be exalted if they faint in the coli. They will simply be taken out of the breeding pool.
[TOOL] Another Dragon Pricing Calculator | [GUIDE] So You Want to Start a Hatchery 2 | [GUIDE] Sorneith Job Catalog | [A] Silverbow's Odds 'n Ends
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
I come back to wanting to do this. But i have yet to get an egg, could i still do this or do I Still need to get an egg before i start?
I come back to wanting to do this. But i have yet to get an egg, could i still do this or do I Still need to get an egg before i start?
flamebreathing.gif
@DreamEnigma

If you have a dragon, you can start. Just buy an egg or scavenge one eventually.
@DreamEnigma

If you have a dragon, you can start. Just buy an egg or scavenge one eventually.
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@noodlesthing Good news. I have now been playing Nuzlocke mode for a whole year now! And the first dragon egg I bought is still alive and kicking. Here is said dragon... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5384784] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/53848/5384784_350.png[/img] [/url] The bad news? I also lost another dragon today. Yes, Beryl has fallen in the Bamboo Falls. Which means his teammate, Lazarus, will be joining Handel and Aether in their journey. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6839704] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/68398/6839704_350.png[/img] [/url]
@noodlesthing

Good news. I have now been playing Nuzlocke mode for a whole year now! And the first dragon egg I bought is still alive and kicking. Here is said dragon...

5384784_350.png

The bad news? I also lost another dragon today. Yes, Beryl has fallen in the Bamboo Falls. Which means his teammate, Lazarus, will be joining Handel and Aether in their journey.

6839704_350.png
I would do this in baby version if i had more lair space and wasn't to attached to all my pretty dragons. And i seem to not be able to find a egg that easy. Though i only found 1 once awhile ago, i hatched it.
I would do this in baby version if i had more lair space and wasn't to attached to all my pretty dragons. And i seem to not be able to find a egg that easy. Though i only found 1 once awhile ago, i hatched it.
c2eYYTM.pngmlHpBMC.png
uPNWHgD.png
OP663nl.pngmAiCJNJ.png
5hF3FGk.png
1CCMRui.png
@noodlesthing or someone else:
I wanted to start the baby nuzlocke challenge (shame on myself) but how does one start this when I dont have to purge my entire lair down to 1? I had a nocturne egg still and I hatched it as my new "clan leader" but should I buy now another egg for the second member? Its really hard to start with only one dragon. I was looking on the ah to maybe buy a firstgen triple basic because the egg prices are so high rn, but it feels like cheating. so what should I do now? xD
@noodlesthing or someone else:
I wanted to start the baby nuzlocke challenge (shame on myself) but how does one start this when I dont have to purge my entire lair down to 1? I had a nocturne egg still and I hatched it as my new "clan leader" but should I buy now another egg for the second member? Its really hard to start with only one dragon. I was looking on the ah to maybe buy a firstgen triple basic because the egg prices are so high rn, but it feels like cheating. so what should I do now? xD
find crystals, facets and more in the NightSky hatchery!
dont. its old
14180012.png
14119729.png 14119693.png 14057026.png 13626187.png
@Charliewaffles

As a fellow Nuzlocker I feel your pain. haha I also started a baby Nuz about four months ago; and have kept half of my lair as my primary and main Clan, and the other half is my Nuzlocke babies.
You can find my story here. I updated today so I figured I'd drop in here..

I can send you an egg for your secondary member if you'd like! You can just count it as a gifted egg, and if you're running by the same rules I am then you just not in its' bio who gifted it to you and it's a legitimate source for gaining a member! :D

Lemme know if you want an egg~ All I have are nature eggs though, for some reason that's all I've been finding recently..
@Charliewaffles

As a fellow Nuzlocker I feel your pain. haha I also started a baby Nuz about four months ago; and have kept half of my lair as my primary and main Clan, and the other half is my Nuzlocke babies.
You can find my story here. I updated today so I figured I'd drop in here..

I can send you an egg for your secondary member if you'd like! You can just count it as a gifted egg, and if you're running by the same rules I am then you just not in its' bio who gifted it to you and it's a legitimate source for gaining a member! :D

Lemme know if you want an egg~ All I have are nature eggs though, for some reason that's all I've been finding recently..
hhceN5m.png
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ♠I'm Quin!
♠ Any pronouns!
nnnnnnnnnnn
@noodlesthing i suddenly thought of something, and i just wanted to know what your opinion was on it. With battlestones, can we buy the battlestones or do we have to find them in the coli? It was just something that crossed my mind while i was leveling up my dragons.
@noodlesthing i suddenly thought of something, and i just wanted to know what your opinion was on it. With battlestones, can we buy the battlestones or do we have to find them in the coli? It was just something that crossed my mind while i was leveling up my dragons.
flamebreathing.gif
I just wanted to pop in and say that I joined just so I could have a nuzlocke lair, and it's been AWESOME. I've been on other pet sites and have had a horrible hoarding problem, it's been great having the extra rules to keep me from impulse buying and to keep things interesting.
I just wanted to pop in and say that I joined just so I could have a nuzlocke lair, and it's been AWESOME. I've been on other pet sites and have had a horrible hoarding problem, it's been great having the extra rules to keep me from impulse buying and to keep things interesting.
tumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gifI am a nuzlocker, and you can read about it here. tumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gif

Currently Questing: bloody bandages, dark hood/cowl
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 99 100