Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Nuzlocke/lair death challenge
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100
I'm playing the challenge until May!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caspian is the dead lorekeeper and i love him
I'm playing the challenge until May!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caspian is the dead lorekeeper and i love him
Nuzlocke participant.

She/They.

March 11th 2021-May 11th 2021.
Oooh, this is so cool! I’m attached to my dragons but I also recently restarted my lair so it won’t be too hard to get rid of them all.....I’m debating how hardcore I want to go, and when I want to start. I’ve been playing with lots of plans and doing this will mess with some of them, but it seems so fun I might just have to do it.Definitely would be starting with at least three dragons though, I love my progens and their daughter too much and I have such cool plans for their genes.
Oooh, this is so cool! I’m attached to my dragons but I also recently restarted my lair so it won’t be too hard to get rid of them all.....I’m debating how hardcore I want to go, and when I want to start. I’ve been playing with lots of plans and doing this will mess with some of them, but it seems so fun I might just have to do it.Definitely would be starting with at least three dragons though, I love my progens and their daughter too much and I have such cool plans for their genes.
i’m a new user, but i’m gonna do this anyway- sounds fun~
i’m a new user, but i’m gonna do this anyway- sounds fun~
To all those starting it: Good luck! Been there, it was fun but also intense.
To all those starting it: Good luck! Been there, it was fun but also intense.
Wishlist | They/Them or Xe/Zir | Please ping me!
this sounds like so much fun, maybe a project for when i get bored some day :D
this sounds like so much fun, maybe a project for when i get bored some day :D
XN35oD9.png
QXbwURF.png
eswSnrS.png
OxagJgG.png
bhdEs05.png
I couldn't resist and started this even though I'm still in the process of getting den slots for my perma's.

Thread here.
I couldn't resist and started this even though I'm still in the process of getting den slots for my perma's.

Thread here.
I’ll do it later. Store all my dragons in my lair because emotional attachments.
I’ll do it later. Store all my dragons in my lair because emotional attachments.
projects & wishlist
fr + 2
love pings
Hmm.. I might do this one day (The baby one obviously, I have too many precious dragons)
When I have enough hib den space. Ill yeet all my permas in there and ill have a completely empty lair, ready for a nuzlocke (And if I never get enough hib den space, ill just buy a new tab and throw the nuzlocke in there)
Hmm.. I might do this one day (The baby one obviously, I have too many precious dragons)
When I have enough hib den space. Ill yeet all my permas in there and ill have a completely empty lair, ready for a nuzlocke (And if I never get enough hib den space, ill just buy a new tab and throw the nuzlocke in there)
LEpJMnn.pngCpFdYgG.pngoaolHwW.pngmjtJ868.pngcZOnhJ9.pngq9EEy5M.png
Yes I do in fact like dinosuars.
FObX7rS.pngDXTcInl.pngoouioVf.png5hF3FGk.pngWQA384m.pngYMPbu9R.png
Digging this up to say I'm in the process of getting prepped for this! Doing a near-hardcore version (I am selling/exalting most of my lair, only keeping a few pre-Nuz dragons in Hibden), looking forward to starting :]
Digging this up to say I'm in the process of getting prepped for this! Doing a near-hardcore version (I am selling/exalting most of my lair, only keeping a few pre-Nuz dragons in Hibden), looking forward to starting :]
luna
any pronouns
FR Time +17
OgbBItY.png
Just came across this and decided to start one! However, with some slight changes. Permas are in the den and den will not be used. Couldn't buy an egg, so I'll just use 2 ungened G1's till I can get an egg. Most rules are the same though.
Just came across this and decided to start one! However, with some slight changes. Permas are in the den and den will not be used. Couldn't buy an egg, so I'll just use 2 ungened G1's till I can get an egg. Most rules are the same though.
Hey I'm Helix|+2 FR Time| I collect Jade/Obsidian dragons regardless of the tert or Gen Check out my Accent shop!
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100