Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 700 701 702 703 704 ... 2734 2735
Welp maybe I have to postpone the booty call. Apparently I 'need' a friend to come with or else I'll be the next person to go missing. Apparently it's too unsafe to drive 3 hours to OKC by myself fck =/ all I wanted was to get laid and maybe start something new with someone who seems pretty nice for once.

And courtney, oh courtney why you still here?

Denny. LOL you just posted a selfie of yourself, full body wearing just a regular outfit. Trying to get another btch so soon after me? lmao who cares, you kept the fact that you had a kid hidden for five months and for all I know that was just something you made up so you could break up with me :)))))) no I'm not bitter at all, not an ounce of salt in me nosir

fckit I might drive to okc anyhoo, idk

And what do I buy on steam anyway??
Welp maybe I have to postpone the booty call. Apparently I 'need' a friend to come with or else I'll be the next person to go missing. Apparently it's too unsafe to drive 3 hours to OKC by myself fck =/ all I wanted was to get laid and maybe start something new with someone who seems pretty nice for once.

And courtney, oh courtney why you still here?

Denny. LOL you just posted a selfie of yourself, full body wearing just a regular outfit. Trying to get another btch so soon after me? lmao who cares, you kept the fact that you had a kid hidden for five months and for all I know that was just something you made up so you could break up with me :)))))) no I'm not bitter at all, not an ounce of salt in me nosir

fckit I might drive to okc anyhoo, idk

And what do I buy on steam anyway??
Thinking of doing some banners for FR featuring more than one flight. I personally have more than one favorite deity, so I dunno. Sounds like it could be fun ^^
Thinking of doing some banners for FR featuring more than one flight. I personally have more than one favorite deity, so I dunno. Sounds like it could be fun ^^
8095.png30202996.png?mtime=WdcMjgAASk8.pngvy4plc.png26899702.png?mtime=We2_9QAAT2M.png21402.png
Oh my god I'm so glad you're back I thought you vanished from the face of the Earth or something
Oh my god I'm so glad you're back I thought you vanished from the face of the Earth or something
"But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible.

This I did."

I dunno if it's such a good idea to volunteer at the humane society...I'm going to feel like a horrible, cruel person for not bringing all those animals home. ;~; I just wanna hug them all, and bring them home, and cuddle them, and making them feel loved.

But it's so much better than working with people all the time.
I dunno if it's such a good idea to volunteer at the humane society...I'm going to feel like a horrible, cruel person for not bringing all those animals home. ;~; I just wanna hug them all, and bring them home, and cuddle them, and making them feel loved.

But it's so much better than working with people all the time.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
Getting out of here now, time to go to uni and find out how much I owe the school. Ugh.
Getting out of here now, time to go to uni and find out how much I owe the school. Ugh.
why are there heathrow airport ads anywhere i go on here
is fr reading my mind or smthn
why are there heathrow airport ads anywhere i go on here
is fr reading my mind or smthn
13954.gif
Oh god I hope this nest hatches okay.
Oh god I hope this nest hatches okay.
tumblr_n5pyk8a1Xu1shguego1_400.gif
Want a dragon rune tag? Commission me [here] for 25k!
I was just thinking and you know how a lot of apocalyptic movies end up with survivors living in a kind of waterless, lifeless desert?

Well there is one benefit to that:
Mosquitoes need water to breed. There wouldn't be mosquitoes anymore.
10/10 worth it
I was just thinking and you know how a lot of apocalyptic movies end up with survivors living in a kind of waterless, lifeless desert?

Well there is one benefit to that:
Mosquitoes need water to breed. There wouldn't be mosquitoes anymore.
10/10 worth it
8095.png30202996.png?mtime=WdcMjgAASk8.pngvy4plc.png26899702.png?mtime=We2_9QAAT2M.png21402.png
ive been trying to sleep since 1 am and it is now 4 am and y'know what? i give up
ive been trying to sleep since 1 am and it is now 4 am and y'know what? i give up
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
Good bye good day. Ugh.
Good bye good day. Ugh.
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
1 2 ... 700 701 702 703 704 ... 2734 2735