Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Fantastic Fortunes: story/lore prompts!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Galeia
Oh my GOODNESS me look at that accent. Wow. Kimer, darling, you've got a fun one coming XD

I mean, thank you! Fake prophets deserve jerks for customers, I believe. Putting you next on the list!
@Galeia
Oh my GOODNESS me look at that accent. Wow. Kimer, darling, you've got a fun one coming XD

I mean, thank you! Fake prophets deserve jerks for customers, I believe. Putting you next on the list!

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
@Quis I'd love to order egg fortunes for these guy's nest: Thalosys and Divianne

There's only two eggs and I can wait to hatch the nest as long as the fortunes take :3

Also, both their fathers are faeries and both their mothers are witches/magical beings of some sort.

I'd pay in treasure!
@Quis I'd love to order egg fortunes for these guy's nest: Thalosys and Divianne

There's only two eggs and I can wait to hatch the nest as long as the fortunes take :3

Also, both their fathers are faeries and both their mothers are witches/magical beings of some sort.

I'd pay in treasure!
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo1_250.pngeevee.gif
@Cerelin
I didn't do any egg prophecies when I wrote my samples out before opening this shop, so I went ahead and gave your nest a try just out of curiosity to see how I would change the formula I use for adults... turns out eggs are very, VERY MUCH easier for me to write for than dragons!
In fact just in playing around with how I would even go about writing for eggs, your order is actually already done. XD;

Whenever you're ready you can send over payment and I'll PM the fortune to you/post it to the tumblr. Thanks for giving me a nice small nest to practice the new formula on!
*skitters back over to chipping away at making sense of Amethyst's fortune, oops.*
@Cerelin
I didn't do any egg prophecies when I wrote my samples out before opening this shop, so I went ahead and gave your nest a try just out of curiosity to see how I would change the formula I use for adults... turns out eggs are very, VERY MUCH easier for me to write for than dragons!
In fact just in playing around with how I would even go about writing for eggs, your order is actually already done. XD;

Whenever you're ready you can send over payment and I'll PM the fortune to you/post it to the tumblr. Thanks for giving me a nice small nest to practice the new formula on!
*skitters back over to chipping away at making sense of Amethyst's fortune, oops.*

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
Just wanted to leave a note to tell everyone that I'm sorry for what looks like inactivity; life is unstable for me right now, and I'm definitely still chipping away at working on these fortunes. I'm just very, very not fast. But I certainly haven't abandoned this thread!

(To be honest, this is why I don't take payment before I have the product for you- at least this way the wait doesn't cost anyone anything.)

Thanks for the patience, everyone!
Just wanted to leave a note to tell everyone that I'm sorry for what looks like inactivity; life is unstable for me right now, and I'm definitely still chipping away at working on these fortunes. I'm just very, very not fast. But I certainly haven't abandoned this thread!

(To be honest, this is why I don't take payment before I have the product for you- at least this way the wait doesn't cost anyone anything.)

Thanks for the patience, everyone!

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
@Aikka @Merethic @Saccharine @Galeia

I hate to admit it, but I've reached a point where I have to acknowledge that these are much harder for me to write than I thought they would be.

Those of you who already had your dragons on the list: I absolutely do still intend to write those fortunes! It's just... taking me a really long time, and I didn't want to ignore you and leave everyone hanging wondering what happened.

If you decide to sell/exalt/change your mind about the dragons you asked me to do fortunes for, let me know and you can replace the one on my list with a different one.

I'm going to close the shop to new orders for now until I get my act together and finish these. Most likely I'll change something about the way things work here in the future so it isn't so next-to-impossible for me to get done.

Sorry for any disappointment I've caused. Thanks to everyone for your patience!
@Aikka @Merethic @Saccharine @Galeia

I hate to admit it, but I've reached a point where I have to acknowledge that these are much harder for me to write than I thought they would be.

Those of you who already had your dragons on the list: I absolutely do still intend to write those fortunes! It's just... taking me a really long time, and I didn't want to ignore you and leave everyone hanging wondering what happened.

If you decide to sell/exalt/change your mind about the dragons you asked me to do fortunes for, let me know and you can replace the one on my list with a different one.

I'm going to close the shop to new orders for now until I get my act together and finish these. Most likely I'll change something about the way things work here in the future so it isn't so next-to-impossible for me to get done.

Sorry for any disappointment I've caused. Thanks to everyone for your patience!

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
@Quis
Dude (dudette? Whatever), I absolutely understand. I wrote a whole bunch of bios for my dragons last month and this last week I wrote like... cliff notes. On one of them. And the notes are gonna get scrapped because I don't even like those now, lol. Anyway don't get all stressed and just stay positive. I know what a pain in the butt it is to write when your head is stuck in obligation-worry mode. I'm hopeful but MORE than happy to wait. <3
@Quis
Dude (dudette? Whatever), I absolutely understand. I wrote a whole bunch of bios for my dragons last month and this last week I wrote like... cliff notes. On one of them. And the notes are gonna get scrapped because I don't even like those now, lol. Anyway don't get all stressed and just stay positive. I know what a pain in the butt it is to write when your head is stuck in obligation-worry mode. I'm hopeful but MORE than happy to wait. <3
NPpR96f.png
@Quis

It's ok, I'm sure no one is mad! You're writing high quality pieces, and such a thing can take a lot of time. I can relate, as I've been swamped with work lately and finding it hard to have the energy to do the things I want to do on the side as well.

If you're finding yourself stuck on Amy's fortune, you have my permission to move onto the next person fortune if you think it'll help you move through them faster 8) Sometimes working on something else will help you do better on a thing that you come back to later.
@Quis

It's ok, I'm sure no one is mad! You're writing high quality pieces, and such a thing can take a lot of time. I can relate, as I've been swamped with work lately and finding it hard to have the energy to do the things I want to do on the side as well.

If you're finding yourself stuck on Amy's fortune, you have my permission to move onto the next person fortune if you think it'll help you move through them faster 8) Sometimes working on something else will help you do better on a thing that you come back to later.
Aikka_commission_a_little_brighter.gif FObX7rS.png
apUeZZ4.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
bYt72YT.png
YMPbu9R.png
Previously a nest host for Active Nest Rentals 2.0!
@Quis No worries! I actually had something very similar happen to me when I first started selling skins and accents, so I completely understand :D Take as long as you need, and try not to stress about it too much! Just take care of yourself!
@Quis No worries! I actually had something very similar happen to me when I first started selling skins and accents, so I completely understand :D Take as long as you need, and try not to stress about it too much! Just take care of yourself!
Badge.png
@Quis
Could i get a ping when you reopen, please?
@Quis
Could i get a ping when you reopen, please?
MUYNhfy.png qR9UjYJ.png
VpMOGhK.png7vhtsnW.png
dEe2UrM.pngawUnQ0L.png
@Mirsheb
Absolutely! I put your name on the list.
(Technically your name IS the list at the moment, since you're the first person to ask XD)
@Mirsheb
Absolutely! I put your name on the list.
(Technically your name IS the list at the moment, since you're the first person to ask XD)

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9