Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Interest Check] Build A Clan RP
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19
@Azarhy I think i will, so just from now on we will pretend she was the one in place in the first place ^^;;;;;;;

Also that impy hatchling is adorable.
@Azarhy I think i will, so just from now on we will pretend she was the one in place in the first place ^^;;;;;;;

Also that impy hatchling is adorable.
1521_150px_secondunit_by_miirshroom-dc9b8kr.png
S E C O N D U N I T #18925

Hatchery Archive Exalt Records
Clan Lore Wishlist

Clan Toli'orji | UTC-6 | They/Them/It
@Azarhy
That's fine! Just pretend all my fours are fives then. xD
That is certainly a pretty Imperial.

@Wolfenlied
That's up to you my dear.

@Kimpocalypse
Certainly, that's why I'm bringing them in. ;D
@Azarhy
That's fine! Just pretend all my fours are fives then. xD
That is certainly a pretty Imperial.

@Wolfenlied
That's up to you my dear.

@Kimpocalypse
Certainly, that's why I'm bringing them in. ;D
@Bayman, thank you very much ;) Has the RP started? Or shall I look back and read all that I can? Or do I just wait for my egg appearance and go from there? ;P
@Bayman, thank you very much ;) Has the RP started? Or shall I look back and read all that I can? Or do I just wait for my egg appearance and go from there? ;P
@Kimpocalypse
I figured the eggs could hatch soon after he arrives in the new clan. (You'll have more interaction that way.) Or if you would like, you can start stirring now. c: Be the early hatcher of the group.
@Kimpocalypse
I figured the eggs could hatch soon after he arrives in the new clan. (You'll have more interaction that way.) Or if you would like, you can start stirring now. c: Be the early hatcher of the group.
@Bayman alright! I'll stir, then see what happens, and hatch into whatever situation there is. XD should I wait for others to join, or write now?
@Bayman alright! I'll stir, then see what happens, and hatch into whatever situation there is. XD should I wait for others to join, or write now?
@Kimpocalypse
Go for it, I just posted last night and Psychosis is currently on the path towards the new clan.

You can rp here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1522102/6
@Kimpocalypse
Go for it, I just posted last night and Psychosis is currently on the path towards the new clan.

You can rp here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1522102/6
@Kimpocalypse The RP can be found here. Welcome to the clan, little hatchie! :)

@Wolfenlied No worries, could you ping the group and let them know of this change please, if that's ok?

I'm sorry to keep you waiting on this RP post too, I promise if I can't get it finished tonight, I'll post a reply tomorrow. My brain is still refusing to work on meds. Dx

Thanks! I bagged him at a bargain price. I'll probably gene him up at some point too when I'm not on a mad hunt for pretty accents. >w>;

@Bayman Thank you~ <3
@Kimpocalypse The RP can be found here. Welcome to the clan, little hatchie! :)

@Wolfenlied No worries, could you ping the group and let them know of this change please, if that's ok?

I'm sorry to keep you waiting on this RP post too, I promise if I can't get it finished tonight, I'll post a reply tomorrow. My brain is still refusing to work on meds. Dx

Thanks! I bagged him at a bargain price. I'll probably gene him up at some point too when I'm not on a mad hunt for pretty accents. >w>;

@Bayman Thank you~ <3
@Azarhy
Feel better. I switched my fours -> fives and now he's carrying three sacks on each side. xD
@Azarhy
Feel better. I switched my fours -> fives and now he's carrying three sacks on each side. xD
[color=#408040]Sure! @Grumbelle @MoonsideTourist @DarkElite020 @Balrier @Jelibaen @CaptainLaylie @Azarhy @WillowWispFlame @Mypilot @CheesyCakeCat @Balrier @GiftOfArtemis @GraceGlaceon @Shadowlugia711 @Windywillow @Frailty @ClockworkEclipse @Bayman @Kimpocalypse Hey everyone! Due to personal preference, I'm switching out Lost, one of the matriarchs, for another Imperial of mine based on the Lightweaver: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6893324] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/68934/6893324_350.png[/img] [/url] Don't bother fixing old posts, just proceed onwards with her instead ^^ Sorry for the inconvenience! [/color]
Sure!

@Grumbelle @MoonsideTourist @DarkElite020 @Balrier @Jelibaen @CaptainLaylie @Azarhy @WillowWispFlame @Mypilot @CheesyCakeCat @Balrier @GiftOfArtemis @GraceGlaceon @Shadowlugia711 @Windywillow @Frailty @ClockworkEclipse @Bayman @Kimpocalypse

Hey everyone! Due to personal preference, I'm switching out Lost, one of the matriarchs, for another Imperial of mine based on the Lightweaver:

6893324_350.png

Don't bother fixing old posts, just proceed onwards with her instead ^^ Sorry for the inconvenience!
1521_150px_secondunit_by_miirshroom-dc9b8kr.png
S E C O N D U N I T #18925

Hatchery Archive Exalt Records
Clan Lore Wishlist

Clan Toli'orji | UTC-6 | They/Them/It
@Grumbelle

Hello, sorry if I'm bothering :<

Are you on a hiatus right now? I don't want to post and have you miss a turn or get left behind
@Grumbelle

Hello, sorry if I'm bothering :<

Are you on a hiatus right now? I don't want to post and have you miss a turn or get left behind
U46oDuv.pngi2b9T8W.pngIMeESkM.pngVwSynLF.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19