Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How I imagined Flight Accents
1 2 3 4 5
@Picu777 I see your point. :P
@Picu777 I see your point. :P
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
Aw yeah, I've always wanted an English accent. XD
Aw yeah, I've always wanted an English accent. XD
PJb908Z.png
[quote name="Dragynoid" date=2015-07-30 14:27:28] [quote name="Nimphy" date=2015-07-30 12:17:49] There exists no "pure accent". It's impossible. Like, absolutely impossible. [/quote] Which is why it's Arcane's accent- they look at impossible and blow it up. [/quote] ^that
Dragynoid wrote on 2015-07-30:
Nimphy wrote on 2015-07-30:
There exists no "pure accent". It's impossible. Like, absolutely impossible.

Which is why it's Arcane's accent- they look at impossible and blow it up.

^that
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
Ice-flight sub-species accent: Canadian
Ice-flight sub-species accent: Canadian
tumblr_inline_nsthppR02g1s23g03_540.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundA.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundB.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundC.png
Aw, the Nature accent sounds cute ^^
Aw, the Nature accent sounds cute ^^
HzGpUHb.png
Ice-flight could also be Russian.

Lightning would be robotic, a bit like GLaDOS.

Arcane would just be this ethereal sounding voice, not really an accent so much.

For some reason I think Earth would be German and Water Spanish...

Light would be Greek for obvious reasons.

Nature is Australian. I mean c'mon, you know which passed away celebrity I'm thinking about here... ;)

As for Shadow... Scottish sounds kinda random to me? :'D Personally the first thing that I could think of was the stereotypical Vampire accent, thanks to Nocs.

Every time I've seen the name of this thread I've always thought of FR accents, as in Skins and Accents. Dang it.
Ice-flight could also be Russian.

Lightning would be robotic, a bit like GLaDOS.

Arcane would just be this ethereal sounding voice, not really an accent so much.

For some reason I think Earth would be German and Water Spanish...

Light would be Greek for obvious reasons.

Nature is Australian. I mean c'mon, you know which passed away celebrity I'm thinking about here... ;)

As for Shadow... Scottish sounds kinda random to me? :'D Personally the first thing that I could think of was the stereotypical Vampire accent, thanks to Nocs.

Every time I've seen the name of this thread I've always thought of FR accents, as in Skins and Accents. Dang it.
1427x1f.png
I've always thought of Lightning as having a New-york accent, Ice as a lower-pitched English (like the kind that they like to use for refined, rich evil villains), and Shadow as Irish.
Fire would have the sort of viking-like Scandinavian accent that's always in fantasy games and such. 'Cause you know, blacksmiths and all.
Plague would be some sort of spanish-italian that has a massive range in pitch and tone.
Light would have a higher-pitched accent that's some sophisticated mix of Welsh and northern.
Wind has either a chinese accent that tends to occur on the border with Fire, a Jamaican accent near Water, and a boston accent on the smaller area near Plague.
Water flight's accent depends on the dragon, and ranges from hawaiin, american, to 'dude-bro surfer type'.
Nature is more of a southern accent near the marshes, but turns into canadian near the behemoth, and american in the middle.
I don't even know about Arcane. They just kind of talk like Hermaeus Mora. I think.
And as for Earth, they just have deep, rumbling voices that are slightly scottish.
I've always thought of Lightning as having a New-york accent, Ice as a lower-pitched English (like the kind that they like to use for refined, rich evil villains), and Shadow as Irish.
Fire would have the sort of viking-like Scandinavian accent that's always in fantasy games and such. 'Cause you know, blacksmiths and all.
Plague would be some sort of spanish-italian that has a massive range in pitch and tone.
Light would have a higher-pitched accent that's some sophisticated mix of Welsh and northern.
Wind has either a chinese accent that tends to occur on the border with Fire, a Jamaican accent near Water, and a boston accent on the smaller area near Plague.
Water flight's accent depends on the dragon, and ranges from hawaiin, american, to 'dude-bro surfer type'.
Nature is more of a southern accent near the marshes, but turns into canadian near the behemoth, and american in the middle.
I don't even know about Arcane. They just kind of talk like Hermaeus Mora. I think.
And as for Earth, they just have deep, rumbling voices that are slightly scottish.
banner_by_mewffie-d9lv0w9.png
I actually have accent headcanons that are breed-specific.

Faes are Scottish. I am willing to fight at least three people over this.
Ridgebacks are Castilian Spanish
Coatls are Italian
Imperials are Mandarin Chinese
Pearlcatchers are French
Snappers are Greek
Spirals are Thai
Skydancers are Japanese
Nocturnes are Dutch
Wildclaws are Swahili (Swahilish? Swahilian?)
Tundras are Swedish
Guardians are Arabic
Mirrors are Czech (or Russian)
I actually have accent headcanons that are breed-specific.

Faes are Scottish. I am willing to fight at least three people over this.
Ridgebacks are Castilian Spanish
Coatls are Italian
Imperials are Mandarin Chinese
Pearlcatchers are French
Snappers are Greek
Spirals are Thai
Skydancers are Japanese
Nocturnes are Dutch
Wildclaws are Swahili (Swahilish? Swahilian?)
Tundras are Swedish
Guardians are Arabic
Mirrors are Czech (or Russian)
tumblr_o0zdk7U6M21u3wsjco6_250.png a1rYPJ5.png

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
!! and ice has your typical estonian accent - i dunno why, but it just seems to fit, haha. im not too familiar with a ton of different accents and dialects, so estonian might be a bit similar to some other im not aware of, but it does have a very distinct sound
!! and ice has your typical estonian accent - i dunno why, but it just seems to fit, haha. im not too familiar with a ton of different accents and dialects, so estonian might be a bit similar to some other im not aware of, but it does have a very distinct sound
Visit my accent shop?
@Geomancy
That would probably be pretty close to a Finnish accent, as the two languages share so many sounds.
@Geomancy
That would probably be pretty close to a Finnish accent, as the two languages share so many sounds.
1427x1f.png
1 2 3 4 5