Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 919 920 921 922 923 ... 3169 3170
When I'm writing in my clan profile, what are the codes and such for bolding or underlining things, etc?
When I'm writing in my clan profile, what are the codes and such for bolding or underlining things, etc?
zdkBiZa.png
@LunaNightSky BBCode, same as the forums (and dragon bios).

BBCode Guide

BBCode Guide
[quote name="Cynictis" date=2015-07-30 07:45:28] @LunaNightSky BBCode, same as the forums (and dragon bios). BBCode Guide [/quote] Thank you!
Cynictis wrote on 2015-07-30:

BBCode Guide

Thank you!
zdkBiZa.png
Hi! I noticed I didn't receive the 'Embracing diversity' achievement, even though I have (at least) one each of the four required breeds, and I'm not really sure why?
Hi! I noticed I didn't receive the 'Embracing diversity' achievement, even though I have (at least) one each of the four required breeds, and I'm not really sure why?
@Zypher

It takes time for some achievements to be registered. My 'Embracing Diversity' took about 4-5 days to get.
@Zypher

It takes time for some achievements to be registered. My 'Embracing Diversity' took about 4-5 days to get.
+10 FR T
IKTR: while I do have a fandragon tab my whole lair is filled with refs
hRysX66.png
[quote name="Aava" date=2015-07-30 10:09:00] @Zypher It takes time for some achievements to be registered. My 'Embracing Diversity' took about 4-5 days to get. [/quote] Oh, okay! Thanks!
Aava wrote on 2015-07-30:
@Zypher

Oh, okay! Thanks!
Hello! I'm sorta new and I have a question, is there a thread where people can tell you the approximate price of a dragon?
Hello! I'm sorta new and I have a question, is there a thread where people can tell you the approximate price of a dragon?
Like animal/Furry art? Check out my dA!
http://toxicundead.deviantart.com
@usualuniqueness

The Surge Priest has never been a familiar and there has been much debate as to why:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=sug&id=1013535&p=mb

@Valemora

No clue, but my comments only go back to April 2015 and I've been here for over a year.
@usualuniqueness

The Surge Priest has never been a familiar and there has been much debate as to why:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=sug&id=1013535&p=mb

@Valemora

No clue, but my comments only go back to April 2015 and I've been here for over a year.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Valemora
I think there might be a limit on the number you have? I have comments going back to June 2013, but I've never gotten a lot of them and some of the oldest ones are indeed missing.
@Valemora
I think there might be a limit on the number you have? I have comments going back to June 2013, but I've never gotten a lot of them and some of the oldest ones are indeed missing.
eESLWsA.gifXEqzxg2.gif
@Nightwind
@Indigo
Looks like it's the number limit, indeed - I've checked some profiles, all have at the most 3 pages with only 2 comments on the last one.

That's sad, it was nice to browse the old comments :(
@Nightwind
@Indigo
Looks like it's the number limit, indeed - I've checked some profiles, all have at the most 3 pages with only 2 comments on the last one.

That's sad, it was nice to browse the old comments :(
1 2 ... 919 920 921 922 923 ... 3169 3170