Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 918 919 920 921 922 ... 3183 3184
@Falorni Nope! Such changes would be noted on the Main Page, either in a posted announcement or in the Site Status box. Congratulations, RNG has smiled upon you recently! ;)
@Falorni Nope! Such changes would be noted on the Main Page, either in a posted announcement or in the Site Status box. Congratulations, RNG has smiled upon you recently! ;)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Why aren't some coli enemies available as familiars? For example, the blue tengu spellcaster in bamboo falls.
Why aren't some coli enemies available as familiars? For example, the blue tengu spellcaster in bamboo falls.
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
> Finn Rising - Finnish FR Discord server
A few questions regarding signatures, etc.
Q: What is the width and height of the signature box?
Q: What is the width and height of the user profile information box? Yes, I know it scrolls.
Q: What is the width of a usual post? For example, if I were to make a post header and wanted it as wide as possible without needing to be resized, what would the largest width be?

That's it for now-- thank you for any assistance. c:
edit;; typo ._.
A few questions regarding signatures, etc.
Q: What is the width and height of the signature box?
Q: What is the width and height of the user profile information box? Yes, I know it scrolls.
Q: What is the width of a usual post? For example, if I were to make a post header and wanted it as wide as possible without needing to be resized, what would the largest width be?

That's it for now-- thank you for any assistance. c:
edit;; typo ._.
xx
xx
qYzjE0OH_o.gif xx ROLYO / FR +2 / blood in the water, my love
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
@Roylo I'm not too sure about the other questions, but I do know that the signature box is 500 x 90!
@Roylo I'm not too sure about the other questions, but I do know that the signature box is 500 x 90!
wp1cEPW.png
ANSWERED @Vovina Thank you!
ANSWERED @Vovina Thank you!
“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
@DobbyDobby The [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/1477205]announcement for Brightshine 2015[/url] stated that this year, the crowns will cycle. Here's an excerpt from that post: [quote name="Lightweaver" date=2015-06-20 00:00:00] [b]Crowns[/b] are the themed apparel for the year! This holiday season, the emblems (as usual) and crowns will [b]cycle[/b], while the 65-currency apparel and holiday familiar will [b]retire[/b] If you have your eye on these items, be sure to pick one up while you have the chance! [/quote]
@DobbyDobby The announcement for Brightshine 2015 stated that this year, the crowns will cycle. Here's an excerpt from that post:

Lightweaver wrote on 2015-06-20:
Crowns are the themed apparel for the year! This holiday season, the emblems (as usual) and crowns will cycle, while the 65-currency apparel and holiday familiar will retire If you have your eye on these items, be sure to pick one up while you have the chance!

r6J6MbS.png
Why doesn't this work? [item=colorburstbuttersnake] [code][item=colorburstbuttersnake][/code]
Why doesn't this work?
Code:
[item=colorburstbuttersnake]
Findlay.gifg4D9p86.png
[center][color=purple]@lizabet The item must be correctly spaced for it to work. The correct code would be this; [code][item=Colorburst Buttersnake][/code]
@lizabet
The item must be correctly spaced for it to work.
The correct code would be this;
Code:
[item=Colorburst Buttersnake]
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
[item= colorburst buttersnake] Yay! Thanks!
Colorburst Buttersnake
Yay! Thanks!
Findlay.gifg4D9p86.png
Erm, I noticed that some of the comments on my userpage just disappeared. Do they get deleted after a certain time period? :( Seems the earliest one I have now was made half a year ago.
Erm, I noticed that some of the comments on my userpage just disappeared. Do they get deleted after a certain time period? :( Seems the earliest one I have now was made half a year ago.
1 2 ... 918 919 920 921 922 ... 3183 3184