Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Shade Returns {Open To All}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@draconicflare

Ooc// my brain will probably be better tomorrow I'm too tired
@draconicflare

Ooc// my brain will probably be better tomorrow I'm too tired
boIu4p9.png
@lunusdragoness
@Hirvio
@IgnoredGal
@Leondragon
@FatalLightning
@Ikilou
@AlwaysFlying

OOC// Going to bring Gladekeeper, ok?
@lunusdragoness
@Hirvio
@IgnoredGal
@Leondragon
@FatalLightning
@Ikilou
@AlwaysFlying

OOC// Going to bring Gladekeeper, ok?
rm75Mos.pngLnJHI9M.pngc0Toaoa.png
@draconicflare

Ooc//sorry brain is still waking up I think it's gonna be kind of a lazy day today
@draconicflare

Ooc//sorry brain is still waking up I think it's gonna be kind of a lazy day today
boIu4p9.png
@Canniacle

Does that mean you want to play as Gladekeeper too? Like, as a character not an NP?
@Canniacle

Does that mean you want to play as Gladekeeper too? Like, as a character not an NP?
FR_Banners_Lightning_4.pngThunder Is Good, Thunder Is Impressive. But It Is Lightning, That Does The Work
@fatallightning

Yaba saw zira and went to ask her a few questions as plaguebringer explained the spell to her mate bloodclaw soon joined her
@fatallightning

Yaba saw zira and went to ask her a few questions as plaguebringer explained the spell to her mate bloodclaw soon joined her
boIu4p9.png

@DraconicFlare

I don't plan on playing the Gladekeeper as a character, so I'll currently be playing her to progress the story as an NP.

@DraconicFlare

I don't plan on playing the Gladekeeper as a character, so I'll currently be playing her to progress the story as an NP.
rm75Mos.pngLnJHI9M.pngc0Toaoa.png
@DraconicFlare

Stormcatcher scratched his head against the wall and grumbled under his breath. "I do not think it's best... Things could get dangerous and there you'd be in the crossfire. Besides, someone has to look after my domain."

Zira stopped, hearing the Stormcatcher out before she took her turn to speak up. "Personally... I would like Static to be with us. We have others that can watch and send word if anything happens. But if it does I want her to be with her family where I know I can protect her..."

OOC:// Sorry about the late reply. It's fair week here so its been sorta crazy. Lol.
@DraconicFlare

Stormcatcher scratched his head against the wall and grumbled under his breath. "I do not think it's best... Things could get dangerous and there you'd be in the crossfire. Besides, someone has to look after my domain."

Zira stopped, hearing the Stormcatcher out before she took her turn to speak up. "Personally... I would like Static to be with us. We have others that can watch and send word if anything happens. But if it does I want her to be with her family where I know I can protect her..."

OOC:// Sorry about the late reply. It's fair week here so its been sorta crazy. Lol.
t6dhxh8.gif
@lunusdragoness
@Canniacle
@Hirvio
@IgnoredGal
@Leondragon
@FatalLightning
@Ikilou
@AlwaysFlying

I have been informed by lunusdragoness that they are leaving this roleplay and am letting people know that the "Earth dragon for the journey", the "Wind dragon for the journey", and the Plaguebringer are up for grabs.
@lunusdragoness
@Canniacle
@Hirvio
@IgnoredGal
@Leondragon
@FatalLightning
@Ikilou
@AlwaysFlying

I have been informed by lunusdragoness that they are leaving this roleplay and am letting people know that the "Earth dragon for the journey", the "Wind dragon for the journey", and the Plaguebringer are up for grabs.
FR_Banners_Lightning_4.pngThunder Is Good, Thunder Is Impressive. But It Is Lightning, That Does The Work
@Hirvio

Alright, I'm sorry that you're leaving, but I get that it's confusing. I'll edit the spot. Thanks for informing me.
@Hirvio

Alright, I'm sorry that you're leaving, but I get that it's confusing. I'll edit the spot. Thanks for informing me.
@draconicflare

Yaba shook her head she knew it was far too dangerous and told bloodclaw who agreed and started back toward their lair they wouldn't go on the journey
@draconicflare

Yaba shook her head she knew it was far too dangerous and told bloodclaw who agreed and started back toward their lair they wouldn't go on the journey
boIu4p9.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9