Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Shade Returns {Open To All}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
May I reserve Shadowbinder?

@DraconicFlare
May I reserve Shadowbinder?

@DraconicFlare
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
@DraconicFlare
lol sorry
i forgot to ask.
Can I be the light dragon for the journey?

sorry! :(
@DraconicFlare
lol sorry
i forgot to ask.
Can I be the light dragon for the journey?

sorry! :(
rm75Mos.pngLnJHI9M.pngc0Toaoa.png
@DraconicFlare May I be the nature dragon for journey? If so I have the character form ready.
@DraconicFlare May I be the nature dragon for journey? If so I have the character form ready.
♥ indie - they/xir - 8teen ♥
k6vnXSz.gif
@IgnoredGal @Canniacle @Hirvio

Yes, yes, and yes.
@IgnoredGal @Canniacle @Hirvio

Yes, yes, and yes.
FR_Banners_Lightning_4.pngThunder Is Good, Thunder Is Impressive. But It Is Lightning, That Does The Work
@DraconicFlare ok then! [b]Username:[/b]Canniacle [b]Character Name:[/b]Kingu [b]What character are you?:[/b]Light Dragon for Journey [b]Character Gender:[/b] Male [b]Character Appearance:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14276766] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/142768/14276766_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Character Personality:[/b] Very timid, often doubting his existence as a dark colored dragon, and wonders a lot. [b]Character Backstory (Optional):[/b] Kingu was said to come from a family of rich spirals that took on a dark color. He always pushes this fact away, and always refers to the fact that he is not like other light dragons. He wears a Light Flight dedicated skin to hide his dark-colored scales. Covering himself of what he can from the light flight, other dragons now barely notice him as a "very dark" individual. Therefore, ever since, Kingu has been questioning himself, still, and he has yet to know. (sorry backstory isn't very good) [b]Anything else?:[/b] Signature quote: "Will I ever, really, be able to shine?"
@DraconicFlare
ok then!

Username:Canniacle
Character Name:Kingu
What character are you?:Light Dragon for Journey
Character Gender: Male
Character Appearance:
14276766_350.png

Character Personality: Very timid, often doubting his existence as a dark colored dragon, and wonders a lot.
Character Backstory (Optional): Kingu was said to come from a family of rich spirals that took on a dark color. He always pushes this fact away, and always refers to the fact that he is not like other light dragons. He wears a Light Flight dedicated skin to hide his dark-colored scales. Covering himself of what he can from the light flight, other dragons now barely notice him as a "very dark" individual. Therefore, ever since, Kingu has been questioning himself, still, and he has yet to know. (sorry backstory isn't very good)
Anything else?: Signature quote: "Will I ever, really, be able to shine?"
rm75Mos.pngLnJHI9M.pngc0Toaoa.png
@Canniacle

Accepted!
@Canniacle

Accepted!
FR_Banners_Lightning_4.pngThunder Is Good, Thunder Is Impressive. But It Is Lightning, That Does The Work
@draconicflare I'm bored so I may head over to the library soon and put up my forms and start with my intro
@draconicflare I'm bored so I may head over to the library soon and put up my forms and start with my intro
boIu4p9.png
@lunusdragoness

Ok. I'm still waiting for a few more character forms, so it'll be a bit before we start the RP.
@lunusdragoness

Ok. I'm still waiting for a few more character forms, so it'll be a bit before we start the RP.
@draconicflare ok so basically it's a game of trying not to be bored today I guess
@draconicflare ok so basically it's a game of trying not to be bored today I guess
boIu4p9.png
[b]Username:[/b] lunusdragoness [b]Character Name:[/b] plaguebringer [b]What character are you?:[/b] deity [b]Character Gender:[/b] female [b]Character Appearance:[/b] look her up [b]Character Personality:[/b] look her up [b]Character Backstory (Optional):[/b] none [b]Anything else?:[/b] shes the goddes of the entire plague flight! [b]Username:[/b] lunusdragoness [b]Character Name:[/b] bloodclaw [b]What character are you?:[/b] wind dragon for the journey [b]Character Gender:[/b] male [b]Character Appearance:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4216913] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/42170/4216913_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Character Personality:[/b] fierce and protective he has lost the ability to fly but can kill without mercy he may seem cold and ruthless at first glance but he just wants to protect his family and friends [b]Character Backstory (Optional):[/b] none [b]Anything else?:[/b] he is a master in primal magic
Username: lunusdragoness
Character Name: plaguebringer
What character are you?: deity
Character Gender: female
Character Appearance: look her up
Character Personality: look her up
Character Backstory (Optional): none
Anything else?: shes the goddes of the entire plague flight!

Username: lunusdragoness
Character Name: bloodclaw
What character are you?: wind dragon for the journey
Character Gender: male
Character Appearance:

4216913_350.png

Character Personality: fierce and protective he has lost the ability to fly but can kill without mercy he may seem cold and ruthless at first glance but he just wants to protect his family and friends
Character Backstory (Optional): none
Anything else?: he is a master in primal magic
boIu4p9.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9