Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Shade Returns {Open To All}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@ignoredgal

"Dearest Windsinger,
I am sending you this message to inform you that I am calling a meeting for all of the Eleven. Meet me and the others at the observatory tonight. This is a very serious and necessary meeting. I expect you to be there.

Your Brother,
Arcanist"

Windsinger gazed at the message with a frown. The message was short. Its shortness indicated the situation (although the Arcanist had stated it in the message) was urgent. Rolling up the message, the great green serpentine deity of the winds headed toward the observatory. It would be a splendid family reunion.
@ignoredgal

"Dearest Windsinger,
I am sending you this message to inform you that I am calling a meeting for all of the Eleven. Meet me and the others at the observatory tonight. This is a very serious and necessary meeting. I expect you to be there.

Your Brother,
Arcanist"

Windsinger gazed at the message with a frown. The message was short. Its shortness indicated the situation (although the Arcanist had stated it in the message) was urgent. Rolling up the message, the great green serpentine deity of the winds headed toward the observatory. It would be a splendid family reunion.
@lunusdragoness
@Hirvio
@IgnoredGal
@Leondragon
@FatalLightning

I'm late! Sorry! lol but starting the RP with some Lightweaver!

They knew she was busy. She was very busy. Yet, out all dragons, the Arcanist had to disrupt her study and send a message. The Light deity herself was now reading a message from her youngest family, the Aracnist. Normally, it would've been a "you've been played, fool!" kind of prank, but this was actually serious, unlike anything her little "brother" had done before.

"Hmm..."

A simple, simple thought. Quickly scanning the words, the Lightweaver was surprised herself, but no change in her physical posture of emotion. She had always been like this. Reading something, whatever it was, yet still staying the same. Always. Well, that one time one of her one emperors attacked her building, but that was a different matter. The Light deity had given the message back to the dragon who gave it to her in the first place, and proceeded to fly in the direction of the Arcanist's current location, or at least where she thought he was.

"Something vaguely of the Shade... Perhaps he is just playing a "serious" prank."

That's all for my first intro! OOOO I never knew RPing was so fun!
@lunusdragoness
@Hirvio
@IgnoredGal
@Leondragon
@FatalLightning

I'm late! Sorry! lol but starting the RP with some Lightweaver!

They knew she was busy. She was very busy. Yet, out all dragons, the Arcanist had to disrupt her study and send a message. The Light deity herself was now reading a message from her youngest family, the Aracnist. Normally, it would've been a "you've been played, fool!" kind of prank, but this was actually serious, unlike anything her little "brother" had done before.

"Hmm..."

A simple, simple thought. Quickly scanning the words, the Lightweaver was surprised herself, but no change in her physical posture of emotion. She had always been like this. Reading something, whatever it was, yet still staying the same. Always. Well, that one time one of her one emperors attacked her building, but that was a different matter. The Light deity had given the message back to the dragon who gave it to her in the first place, and proceeded to fly in the direction of the Arcanist's current location, or at least where she thought he was.

"Something vaguely of the Shade... Perhaps he is just playing a "serious" prank."

That's all for my first intro! OOOO I never knew RPing was so fun!
rm75Mos.pngLnJHI9M.pngc0Toaoa.png
@draconicflare

Plaguebringer and bloodclaw got there the male mirror pulled his hood over his head it was far too bright for him and blinding him he was a warrior he couldn't afford to be blinded
@draconicflare

Plaguebringer and bloodclaw got there the male mirror pulled his hood over his head it was far too bright for him and blinding him he was a warrior he couldn't afford to be blinded
boIu4p9.png
@lunusdragoness
@Canniacle
@Hirvio
@IgnoredGal
@Leondragon
@FatalLightning
@Ikilou

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Arcanist

I saw Plaguebringer, Windsinger, Lightweaver, and a dragon I did not recognise fly over and land at my observatory and called, "Hello, and welcome my brother and sisters. I'm glad to see you arrive, though I'm afraid I do not bring glad tidings. I won't fully brief you on the situation until everyone gets here, but I can tell you something now."

His voice quieted and he said, "The Shade... they have returned again. And I have found only one way to stop it. I'll tell you the rest when the others get here." He then sat down and started fiddling with an amulet hanging from his neck, which he only did when he was worried.
@lunusdragoness
@Canniacle
@Hirvio
@IgnoredGal
@Leondragon
@FatalLightning
@Ikilou

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Arcanist

I saw Plaguebringer, Windsinger, Lightweaver, and a dragon I did not recognise fly over and land at my observatory and called, "Hello, and welcome my brother and sisters. I'm glad to see you arrive, though I'm afraid I do not bring glad tidings. I won't fully brief you on the situation until everyone gets here, but I can tell you something now."

His voice quieted and he said, "The Shade... they have returned again. And I have found only one way to stop it. I'll tell you the rest when the others get here." He then sat down and started fiddling with an amulet hanging from his neck, which he only did when he was worried.
FR_Banners_Lightning_4.pngThunder Is Good, Thunder Is Impressive. But It Is Lightning, That Does The Work
@DraconicFlare @lunusdragoness @Canniacle @Hirvio @IgnoredGal @Leondragon @FatalLightning

Icewarden
The Ice deity really had not been anticipating one of the Arcanists's messengers, and most certainly could not have predicted the contents or the nature of the letter. The hum that came from the Icewarden was thoughtful, wondering if the Arcanist was just exaggerating or if something was seriously wrong, or if it was just another ploy to get him to the Observatory. Still, it was probably a good idea to go anyway, just in case. So, quickly as he could, he stood up from lying down, stretched out his wings and shook the snow from his body before making his way over to the Observatory.
There was no doubt in his mind that the residents of the Fortress of Ends saw him, but he wasn't about to stop to answer their questions when he didn't have the answers himself.

It didn't take long for him to arrive at the Arcanist's home but when he did, he found himself with yet more questions. So the Icewarden wasn't the only one that the young deity lured here, hm? Plaguebringer, Lightweaver, Windsinger... The Arcanist must've asked for the others, too, and that was not a good sign.
"Arcanist," Icewarden stated as he slid his cold gaze to the seemingly nervous pink deity, "Care to enlighten me?"

Eihwaz
"So many deities..." Said the Imperial to themselves, their voice a low rumble as they peeked out from under their Spectral Guise to look up. They just caught sight of the deity's shadow, and glanced up just in time to see a flash of ice blue before it was gone again. Heading to the Observatory...
"They know, then." They grunted, then fell silent again, before chuckling softly to themselves, "So it begins." And, with that, they stepped near-silently and gracefully through the trees. They had a lot of work to do, after all.

Marged
Something was pulling her, tugging her in an unknown direction and the Nocturne was powerless to stop herself from following it. It was like there was a rope tied around her heart, and whoever was at the other end was slowly dragging her closer, pulling her in like she was a fish on a hook.
And she liked it. And she knew that if any other dragon tried to stop her, she probably wouldn't be able to stop herself from lashing out. She wasn't a normal dragon, after all, and would have no problems ending anything that got in her way.
@DraconicFlare @lunusdragoness @Canniacle @Hirvio @IgnoredGal @Leondragon @FatalLightning

Icewarden
The Ice deity really had not been anticipating one of the Arcanists's messengers, and most certainly could not have predicted the contents or the nature of the letter. The hum that came from the Icewarden was thoughtful, wondering if the Arcanist was just exaggerating or if something was seriously wrong, or if it was just another ploy to get him to the Observatory. Still, it was probably a good idea to go anyway, just in case. So, quickly as he could, he stood up from lying down, stretched out his wings and shook the snow from his body before making his way over to the Observatory.
There was no doubt in his mind that the residents of the Fortress of Ends saw him, but he wasn't about to stop to answer their questions when he didn't have the answers himself.

It didn't take long for him to arrive at the Arcanist's home but when he did, he found himself with yet more questions. So the Icewarden wasn't the only one that the young deity lured here, hm? Plaguebringer, Lightweaver, Windsinger... The Arcanist must've asked for the others, too, and that was not a good sign.
"Arcanist," Icewarden stated as he slid his cold gaze to the seemingly nervous pink deity, "Care to enlighten me?"

Eihwaz
"So many deities..." Said the Imperial to themselves, their voice a low rumble as they peeked out from under their Spectral Guise to look up. They just caught sight of the deity's shadow, and glanced up just in time to see a flash of ice blue before it was gone again. Heading to the Observatory...
"They know, then." They grunted, then fell silent again, before chuckling softly to themselves, "So it begins." And, with that, they stepped near-silently and gracefully through the trees. They had a lot of work to do, after all.

Marged
Something was pulling her, tugging her in an unknown direction and the Nocturne was powerless to stop herself from following it. It was like there was a rope tied around her heart, and whoever was at the other end was slowly dragging her closer, pulling her in like she was a fish on a hook.
And she liked it. And she knew that if any other dragon tried to stop her, she probably wouldn't be able to stop herself from lashing out. She wasn't a normal dragon, after all, and would have no problems ending anything that got in her way.
sVXeqGm.png
@draconicflare

Bloodclaw saw the others but his focus was on the windsinger he wanted to impress the god so that he could be picked to go on the journey

Yaba had followed her mate from a distance since she could fly even though she had left Jerret in charge to protect the clan she knew the older ones would help as well as she landed at the entrance and went to her mate nuzzling him and talking in a language few understood
@draconicflare

Bloodclaw saw the others but his focus was on the windsinger he wanted to impress the god so that he could be picked to go on the journey

Yaba had followed her mate from a distance since she could fly even though she had left Jerret in charge to protect the clan she knew the older ones would help as well as she landed at the entrance and went to her mate nuzzling him and talking in a language few understood
boIu4p9.png
@lunusdragoness
@Hirvio
@IgnoredGal
@Leondragon
@FatalLightning
@Ikilou

POV: KINGU

"FRIETASSS! HELP MEEE!" Kingu exclaimed, the pain in his right hind leg get even more and more painful. The little spiral couldn't see his Light flight crown, or even anything for the matter. Leaves were covering his huge eyes, allowing him to only see green and bits of a puke green. It was recently very bright. However, it had somehow begun to become dark. Kingu hurriedly got the leaves out of is face, and called for Frietas once more.

"I'm right here, Kingu," a dark figure had stated, the voice very low but close. Kingu felt a wing brush the hind leg caught in the branch, and felt Frietas move it a bit.

"Ow! Frietas! It hurts" Kingu whelped as the older spiral quickly removed his leg from the branch. The little orange spiral swirled around in a little circle before coiling back to examine his injured limb. He looked up to the dark spiral above him, and gave a thanks. Just as Frietas was about to say something, Kingu looked behind him.

It was the Lightweaver herself! Before Kingu could say anything, Frietas pushed him onto the ground, making him look like a little coil on the ground. Frietas laid down herself, too, as she draped her lower half over the little spiral, keeping him warm. It seemed an Arcane messenger was following, looking unsure of what to do.

"What's going on...?" Frietas said to herself quietly, as Kingu looked up to her. "Let's go." The older dragon picked up Kingu with her arms, and flew home. For now, she had to keep him safe, for his parents, for his sake, and since something fishy was going on...

yes! RP 2!!! Spiral pov! yay!
@lunusdragoness
@Hirvio
@IgnoredGal
@Leondragon
@FatalLightning
@Ikilou

POV: KINGU

"FRIETASSS! HELP MEEE!" Kingu exclaimed, the pain in his right hind leg get even more and more painful. The little spiral couldn't see his Light flight crown, or even anything for the matter. Leaves were covering his huge eyes, allowing him to only see green and bits of a puke green. It was recently very bright. However, it had somehow begun to become dark. Kingu hurriedly got the leaves out of is face, and called for Frietas once more.

"I'm right here, Kingu," a dark figure had stated, the voice very low but close. Kingu felt a wing brush the hind leg caught in the branch, and felt Frietas move it a bit.

"Ow! Frietas! It hurts" Kingu whelped as the older spiral quickly removed his leg from the branch. The little orange spiral swirled around in a little circle before coiling back to examine his injured limb. He looked up to the dark spiral above him, and gave a thanks. Just as Frietas was about to say something, Kingu looked behind him.

It was the Lightweaver herself! Before Kingu could say anything, Frietas pushed him onto the ground, making him look like a little coil on the ground. Frietas laid down herself, too, as she draped her lower half over the little spiral, keeping him warm. It seemed an Arcane messenger was following, looking unsure of what to do.

"What's going on...?" Frietas said to herself quietly, as Kingu looked up to her. "Let's go." The older dragon picked up Kingu with her arms, and flew home. For now, she had to keep him safe, for his parents, for his sake, and since something fishy was going on...

yes! RP 2!!! Spiral pov! yay!
rm75Mos.pngLnJHI9M.pngc0Toaoa.png
@draconicflare

"We need to choose dragons to go and stop the shade" plaguebringer said then looked at her siblings
@draconicflare

"We need to choose dragons to go and stop the shade" plaguebringer said then looked at her siblings
boIu4p9.png
@DraconicFlare

Stormcatcher's gaze turned and looked over to the small dragon. "It's about time..." He grumbled in a negative demeanor as he turned back to what he was doing.

"Boss daddy, quit being so grumpy. Your coffee will soon be on its way." Zira chuckled as she looked to Static. "It looks wonderful." She finishes the coffee and moves it to the Stormcatcher. "Here, drink it and be happy. You act like a grumpy old man when you haven't had any..."

Stormcatcher glared at Zira as he took the coffee. "Shut up...Banana..." He gave a slight grin knowing it would set her off.

"Don't call me that..."

"Why not? B-A-N-A-N-A."

"I'm not going to get mad..." She says calmly.

"BANANA. BANANA. BANANA."

"OH SCREW YOU BOSSMAN!"

He snickered at his victory as he looked to Static. "You've done well. So far, I am pleased...and proud."

"Oh now you tell her how proud you are..." Zira shook her head with a small smile knowing if he would have accepted it from the start surely he would have been ill.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KEY
  • STORMCATCHER
  • ZIRA

PS. Sorry for the late reply. There's no wifi at home and with the fair coming up next week its gonna be crazy for me. Home, fair and work wise so ill be on as i can.
@DraconicFlare

Stormcatcher's gaze turned and looked over to the small dragon. "It's about time..." He grumbled in a negative demeanor as he turned back to what he was doing.

"Boss daddy, quit being so grumpy. Your coffee will soon be on its way." Zira chuckled as she looked to Static. "It looks wonderful." She finishes the coffee and moves it to the Stormcatcher. "Here, drink it and be happy. You act like a grumpy old man when you haven't had any..."

Stormcatcher glared at Zira as he took the coffee. "Shut up...Banana..." He gave a slight grin knowing it would set her off.

"Don't call me that..."

"Why not? B-A-N-A-N-A."

"I'm not going to get mad..." She says calmly.

"BANANA. BANANA. BANANA."

"OH SCREW YOU BOSSMAN!"

He snickered at his victory as he looked to Static. "You've done well. So far, I am pleased...and proud."

"Oh now you tell her how proud you are..." Zira shook her head with a small smile knowing if he would have accepted it from the start surely he would have been ill.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KEY
  • STORMCATCHER
  • ZIRA

PS. Sorry for the late reply. There's no wifi at home and with the fair coming up next week its gonna be crazy for me. Home, fair and work wise so ill be on as i can.
t6dhxh8.gif
((Sorry guys I didn't see the pings! I'll be joining again as Mors and the Arcane Dragon! :) [b]Username:[/b] AlwaysFlying [b]Character Name:[/b] Mors [b]What character are you?:[/b] The Shade Leader [b]Character Gender:[/b] Mors has no gender. [b]Character Appearance:[/b] Mors is a shade so dark that it is almost as if all light around him has been sucked away. His eyes are a bright glowing red that gets darker or lighter according to his mood. [b]Character Personality:[/b] Mors is very cruel and unforgiving, and plays mind games. He is pure evil and has no mercy, seeking to destroy all in his path. [b]Character Backstory (Optional):[/b] N/A [b]Anything else?:[/b] N/A [b]Username:[/b] AlwaysFlying [b]Character Name:[/b] BuringWater (Can be called Burn or Water) [b]What character are you?:[/b] Arcane Dragon. [b]Character Gender:[/b] Female. [b]Character Appearance:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3720668] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/37207/3720668_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Character Personality:[/b] BurningWater is very friendly and talks a lot. She is always asking questions and can never seem to keep still. [b]Character Backstory (Optional):[/b] In bio. [b]Anything else?:[/b] N/A @DraconicFlare Thanks for getting this back up again!))
((Sorry guys I didn't see the pings! I'll be joining again as Mors and the Arcane Dragon! :)

Username: AlwaysFlying
Character Name: Mors
What character are you?: The Shade Leader
Character Gender: Mors has no gender.
Character Appearance: Mors is a shade so dark that it is almost as if all light around him has been sucked away. His eyes are a bright glowing red that gets darker or lighter according to his mood.
Character Personality: Mors is very cruel and unforgiving, and plays mind games. He is pure evil and has no mercy, seeking to destroy all in his path.
Character Backstory (Optional): N/A
Anything else?: N/A

Username: AlwaysFlying
Character Name: BuringWater (Can be called Burn or Water)
What character are you?: Arcane Dragon.
Character Gender: Female.
Character Appearance:
3720668_350.png

Character Personality: BurningWater is very friendly and talks a lot. She is always asking questions and can never seem to keep still.
Character Backstory (Optional): In bio.
Anything else?: N/A

@DraconicFlare Thanks for getting this back up again!))
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9