Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Stoooooppp! :'D No enter! xD
1 2 3 4 5 6
Im Taarnfalk, Im a hoarder of everything and im addicted to dragons :D

<3
Im Taarnfalk, Im a hoarder of everything and im addicted to dragons :D

<3
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
@DiNozzo
Ayyy
I'm Lilith and I love snakes, slugs/snails, legless lizards, eels, and other tiny noodle-like animals.
Also bats. Bats are adorable. Tiny fluffy nocturnal dragon pups.
@DiNozzo
Ayyy
I'm Lilith and I love snakes, slugs/snails, legless lizards, eels, and other tiny noodle-like animals.
Also bats. Bats are adorable. Tiny fluffy nocturnal dragon pups.
V8I0CBG.gif
@DiNozzo
Hi! I'm Gaspodes, I just made cupcakes and they are delicious! (That's not really about me... err, I like baking?)
@DiNozzo
Hi! I'm Gaspodes, I just made cupcakes and they are delicious! (That's not really about me... err, I like baking?)
@DiNozzo

I'm Artorias, and sometimes I stop playing videogames because I get angry that the characters are too attractive :D Also I've been working on a novel that I based on an ancient RP I did with some friends during my first foray into adoptable sites.
@DiNozzo

I'm Artorias, and sometimes I stop playing videogames because I get angry that the characters are too attractive :D Also I've been working on a novel that I based on an ancient RP I did with some friends during my first foray into adoptable sites.
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
@DiNozzo

I'm Crystalfrost and I used to volunteer my time to play with homeless kittens. ((We had to get them socialized but they were so cute!! Sadly,, the group stopped going to the pet store and I'm too young for the other places near my house))

Also,, I just got a dog!! ((But I think I'm still a cat person though,,,))
@DiNozzo

I'm Crystalfrost and I used to volunteer my time to play with homeless kittens. ((We had to get them socialized but they were so cute!! Sadly,, the group stopped going to the pet store and I'm too young for the other places near my house))

Also,, I just got a dog!! ((But I think I'm still a cat person though,,,))
Josie | He/Him | Nonbinary
looking for Rainbows, Eyeburners, and/or Dragons for Skins!
kwlcS.gif GmOoG.gif
@DiNozzo I'm ShardofSun. I take piano lessons, have an older sister, and love writing and reading. I've written several stories that I would love to talk about if you're interested. My favorite books are the Song of the Summer King, Wings of Fire, and Warriors.
I like roleplaying, cats, and dragons.
@DiNozzo I'm ShardofSun. I take piano lessons, have an older sister, and love writing and reading. I've written several stories that I would love to talk about if you're interested. My favorite books are the Song of the Summer King, Wings of Fire, and Warriors.
I like roleplaying, cats, and dragons.
She/her -- +1 FR time --

On hiatus
LRdLP2V.pngXbjATWE.png
bYt72YT.pngMtGlogH.png
I'm INeverMiss and I just leveled up my entire dream team in the coli to level 10. I also bought my 11th Coatl because she looked like the season of Autumn.
I'm INeverMiss and I just leveled up my entire dream team in the coli to level 10. I also bought my 11th Coatl because she looked like the season of Autumn.
tumblr_inline_oorkq7Guy81u5ynwc_540.pngb7fepcb.pngtumblr_inline_oorkq7Guy81u5ynwc_540.png
@DiNozzo Moved this to the Raffles and Give-aways forum
@DiNozzo Moved this to the Raffles and Give-aways forum
@DiNozzo

Hey! I'm HazelJade and I'm currently trying to reduce a stack of Micro Deer in Baldwin's Brew. it doesn't help that I'm grinding in the coli and they keep dropping micro deer so by the end of it I'll have probably reduced more than 99 of them.
@DiNozzo

Hey! I'm HazelJade and I'm currently trying to reduce a stack of Micro Deer in Baldwin's Brew. it doesn't help that I'm grinding in the coli and they keep dropping micro deer so by the end of it I'll have probably reduced more than 99 of them.
05YNfGC.png
@Gaia

Oh, oops! Thank you very much! c:
@Gaia

Oh, oops! Thank you very much! c:
eJwnQQD.png
1 2 3 4 5 6