Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Naakhum's Accents (NEW: f imp)
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 109 110
@Naakhum Could I get a slot for Daughter, please?
@Naakhum Could I get a slot for Daughter, please?
oXzGCsr.pngftoXO6I.pngk7OLLLT.pnglpJCORI.png
@lucidcoyote
sure!
i will write you down as soon as i receive payment :3

@Sidya
hello, welcome back xD <3
and of course you can! i will write you down once you send payment! (or do you need Delayed Payment slot?)

@TorchwoodTerrors
sure thing, ill add you as soon as you send payment~

@GiftOfArtemis
ill put you on a pinglist for the guardian one, thank you!
(i have added a self-edit pinglist now, where you can suggest accents as well! ^w^)
@lucidcoyote
sure!
i will write you down as soon as i receive payment :3

@Sidya
hello, welcome back xD <3
and of course you can! i will write you down once you send payment! (or do you need Delayed Payment slot?)

@TorchwoodTerrors
sure thing, ill add you as soon as you send payment~

@GiftOfArtemis
ill put you on a pinglist for the guardian one, thank you!
(i have added a self-edit pinglist now, where you can suggest accents as well! ^w^)
@Naakhum
I'll send you payment now :3
@Naakhum
I'll send you payment now :3
mMIe8Vj.png

Kagerou he/him, fr+9

Art shop
Adopt Shop
My fiancée Art Shop
Accent Shop
i45651X.png
May I have a spot for -Daughter- please!
May I have a spot for -Daughter- please!
@Naakhum can I have a spot for Brother? Augh your accents are gorgeous
@Naakhum can I have a spot for Brother? Augh your accents are gorgeous
3zFVAeb.gifeB7aTzw.gifBruf3KS.gif
@simbo
@hyracia
thank you! but
as said in the rules
yes of course you can have one but you have to send the payment ahead when claiming a slot for me to write you down, i dont know if you just didnt read the rules but yeah! i can write you down as soon as i get the preorder payment, as stated :(

@simbo
@hyracia
thank you! but
as said in the rules
yes of course you can have one but you have to send the payment ahead when claiming a slot for me to write you down, i dont know if you just didnt read the rules but yeah! i can write you down as soon as i get the preorder payment, as stated :(

Ok, sorry. I'll have the payment sent over shortly.
Ok, sorry. I'll have the payment sent over shortly.
@Hyracia
is ok it just gets stressful when people keep overreading ; ü ;"
@Hyracia
is ok it just gets stressful when people keep overreading ; ü ;"
@Naakhum yep, sorry again for not reading it right. I'll have the gems to you in the next hour, I just need to sell 7 gems more worth of items.
@Naakhum yep, sorry again for not reading it right. I'll have the gems to you in the next hour, I just need to sell 7 gems more worth of items.
@@Faileas @SevenBreaths @JD1620 @Cheza @Zelai @CodeKhoshehk @Lucatri @Lowkey @Samayl @Verruciformis @Niharike @Maye @Ulcerate @phoenixfyre @Shishiru @Handsome @RationalParanoia @Steel @corvyn @snowpea @Vergil @JackalSmiler @Sidya @GiftOfArtemis @Taimat @SnipingGod @Hawwah jesus christ.. so another update after having Blood mage denied twice (same explanation each time) plus asking staff [i]specifically about what i need to change[/i] (they said i need to edit out the blood drops, then itll be accepted) i sent the copies in again for approval after a whole week now.. it got denied again.. with NEW reasonings ([url=http://orig03.deviantart.net/aa92/f/2015/204/2/0/fdsfsdfsd_by_naakhum-d92ght1.png]heres a screenshot[/url]) they now told me some design was out of the boundaries (ok that can happen but they have NEVER mentioned it before in the 3 times consulting them which is saddening) plus apparently now the whole design in itself is still too gorey.. aka they made me edit small things and waste another week for no reason really? x m x been very disappointed and upset so it took me 2 days to even make this post [size=2]i also do not have the psd anymore because i was stupid enough to believe staff when they told me all i need to do is edit out the droplets of blood and itd be accepted- and i left the psd at my parents place(6 hrs away) - so i have limited abilities to edit it now[/size] this is going to be my last try [img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/e343/f/2015/204/2/e/dark_mage_edited_blueprint_by_naakhum-d92ghsf.png[/img] if they dont accept it like this i will have to refund everyone sadly another accent i have sent in that has been previously declined- the reasoning being the design being out of the boundaries (guess i didnt see on my moms comp,welp!) i fixed it sent it in again and it got declined again, as well - for NEW reasons again [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/31be73d6a78aafc1406122a96fa73b75/tumblr_inline_nruqt1agzY1qjxe9b_540.png[/img] supposedly, suddenly, it is too gorey as well and i was asked to "reduce redness" ?? im really not sure at all who is reviewing accents nowadays and what is happening but its bringing me a great deal of anxiety and disappointment because of the terrible communication so i might go on hiatus/leave again after i got all accents sent out, just as a heads up :( please let me know if youd already like a refund due to Blood Mage (new name being Dark Mage) being darker now and i will send your gems back to you already! ill let you know in a week if they accept it or decline ;___;
@@Faileas @SevenBreaths @JD1620 @Cheza @Zelai @CodeKhoshehk @Lucatri @Lowkey @Samayl @Verruciformis @Niharike @Maye @Ulcerate @phoenixfyre @Shishiru
@Handsome @RationalParanoia @Steel @corvyn @snowpea @Vergil @JackalSmiler
@Sidya @GiftOfArtemis @Taimat @SnipingGod @Hawwah

jesus christ..
so
another update
after having Blood mage denied twice (same explanation each time) plus asking staff specifically about what i need to change (they said i need to edit out the blood drops, then itll be accepted)
i sent the copies in again for approval
after a whole week now.. it got denied again.. with NEW reasonings
(heres a screenshot)
they now told me some design was out of the boundaries (ok that can happen but they have NEVER mentioned it before in the 3 times consulting them which is saddening)
plus apparently now the whole design in itself is still too gorey.. aka they made me edit small things and waste another week for no reason really? x m x
been very disappointed and upset so it took me 2 days to even make this post
i also do not have the psd anymore because i was stupid enough to believe staff when they told me all i need to do is edit out the droplets of blood and itd be accepted- and i left the psd at my parents place(6 hrs away) - so i have limited abilities to edit it now

this is going to be my last try
dark_mage_edited_blueprint_by_naakhum-d92ghsf.png
if they dont accept it like this i will have to refund everyone sadly

another accent i have sent in that has been previously declined- the reasoning being the design being out of the boundaries (guess i didnt see on my moms comp,welp!)
i fixed it sent it in again and it got declined again, as well - for NEW reasons again
tumblr_inline_nruqt1agzY1qjxe9b_540.png
supposedly, suddenly, it is too gorey as well and i was asked to "reduce redness" ??
im really not sure at all who is reviewing accents nowadays and what is happening but its bringing me a great deal of anxiety and disappointment because of the terrible communication so i might go on hiatus/leave again after i got all accents sent out, just as a heads up :(

please let me know if youd already like a refund due to Blood Mage (new name being Dark Mage) being darker now and i will send your gems back to you already!

ill let you know in a week if they accept it or decline ;___;

1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 109 110