Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 523 524 525 526 527 ... 535 536
[quote name="CosmicTea" date=2015-07-11 08:05:01] [quote name="Amphiptere" date=2015-07-11 03:34:39] [quote name="faranheit" date=2015-07-11 02:54:45] [quote name="ScutalLizard" date=2015-07-11 02:49:55] [quote name="Cuivienen" date=2015-07-11 02:42:14] The fairgrounds don't load for me, too. I've tried Firefox and Chrome, and I switched between alternate and normal sockings. The coli works just fine, but I can't get any fairgrounds game to load. [/quote] A similar problem... :'( [/quote] Same here. [/quote] Same. I cleared the my browser data and still nothing. [/quote] omg me too It's been several days like this [/quote] Same with me :c
CosmicTea wrote on 2015-07-11:
Amphiptere wrote on 2015-07-11:
faranheit wrote on 2015-07-11:
ScutalLizard wrote on 2015-07-11:
Cuivienen wrote on 2015-07-11:
The fairgrounds don't load for me, too. I've tried Firefox and Chrome, and I switched between alternate and normal sockings. The coli works just fine, but I can't get any fairgrounds game to load.
A similar problem... :'(

Same here.
Same. I cleared the my browser data and still nothing.

omg me too
It's been several days like this
Same with me :c
RU3Ub7C.png __________________________________
mini/yest - they/them - huge nerd - infp
- your friendly neighbourhood fruit bat -
average artist - what is communication
the coliseum works as usual for me but none of the fairground games (except higher/lower) finish loading.
I tried toggling to alternate, using another browser and sockets are not blocked.
the coliseum works as usual for me but none of the fairground games (except higher/lower) finish loading.
I tried toggling to alternate, using another browser and sockets are not blocked.
Same here! Im broke n need to make some $ !
Same here! Im broke n need to make some $ !
...and it's working again. Maybe only temporarily?

No matter! Onward to gathering treasure!

(thanks to the admins for the quick response if the problem is fixed!)
...and it's working again. Maybe only temporarily?

No matter! Onward to gathering treasure!

(thanks to the admins for the quick response if the problem is fixed!)
1: websockets not blocked, 199.38.112.170 is on a whitelist
2: access to the servers itself are not blocked and I'm using Microsoft security essentials
3: It's not down

I can get it to load and to connect but it disconnects, this has been happening for weeks, this was not always the case. Nothing changed on my end that correlates to these frequent disconnects happening. I used to be able to play tidal trouble a few hours and max out the treasure for the day, easily.
1: websockets not blocked, 199.38.112.170 is on a whitelist
2: access to the servers itself are not blocked and I'm using Microsoft security essentials
3: It's not down

I can get it to load and to connect but it disconnects, this has been happening for weeks, this was not always the case. Nothing changed on my end that correlates to these frequent disconnects happening. I used to be able to play tidal trouble a few hours and max out the treasure for the day, easily.
DeviantArt | Weasyl | Art Tumblr | Flight Rising Tumblr | DW | Toyhouse
Might as well post this here, too:

I'm not having loading issues, but I am having disconnecting issues in both the Fairgrounds and the Coliseum. I am able to play between maybe 30 seconds and 2 minutes before the "Unable to connect" message pops up (usually with a freeze beforehand on Chrome).

The issue has persisted for several weeks now, and has made it very difficult to, well, do much of anything in terms of the site's available minigames.

I use Win 7 on this system, and have tried various solutions including switching browsers to no avail, clearing the cache, the alternate socket, making sure there's no add-ons / extensions on and so on.

However, I did find the issue - wondering what else I could do to try troubleshoot, I briefly turned off my antivirus (I use Trend Micro Maximum Security, with flightrising.com on the trusted site list).

Lo and behold - I was able to play several Jigsaw games without a hitch.

Obviously, changing or turning off the antivirus simply isn't an option, so... I could use a solution. :/
Might as well post this here, too:

I'm not having loading issues, but I am having disconnecting issues in both the Fairgrounds and the Coliseum. I am able to play between maybe 30 seconds and 2 minutes before the "Unable to connect" message pops up (usually with a freeze beforehand on Chrome).

The issue has persisted for several weeks now, and has made it very difficult to, well, do much of anything in terms of the site's available minigames.

I use Win 7 on this system, and have tried various solutions including switching browsers to no avail, clearing the cache, the alternate socket, making sure there's no add-ons / extensions on and so on.

However, I did find the issue - wondering what else I could do to try troubleshoot, I briefly turned off my antivirus (I use Trend Micro Maximum Security, with flightrising.com on the trusted site list).

Lo and behold - I was able to play several Jigsaw games without a hitch.

Obviously, changing or turning off the antivirus simply isn't an option, so... I could use a solution. :/
DQ9DP8W.png
Ditto for me, except I use Norton Security.
Ditto for me, except I use Norton Security.
Qboauiw.pngjA5A7gu.png
I give away hatchlings from my G1 Imperial DrakkaLuna. See my profile or message me for more info.
104867p.png
Coli simply won't connect. Was in there just a few minutes ago when my match froze and now won't connect. =/
Coli simply won't connect. Was in there just a few minutes ago when my match froze and now won't connect. =/
3bbc629075881e863e3343269e0d55ff28954b3a.png1f98933c3a1bf47d30c72c4799c0721a8cb4b840.pngb82c20c3c1ab36103b78411ad7251d93ac85465d.png55eefd6df9de60bdf7af3aa7a5df89316e2902b5.pnga97e47ce05a625f0f14943b39c8d12c355e5bc4d.png22843204c52cb82bb562b52cb80027c23d64845c.png68bc15ec4104340fa8341ae74bf814f32d8064bd.png...62Fzp5M.png
New player; everything else on the site sofar is loading fine. Site in general been a bit laggy since hopping on earlier (was fine when first signed up), also getting '400' errors occasionally on page loads. Coli failed to load several times either sitting there mostly loaded and never finishing, or giving sprite loading errors. refresh a few times.... finally loaded. Go to organise party, getting more sprite loading errors.

Error loading sprite: html5/coliseum/images/organize/spr_organize_empty.png
Error loading sprite: images/cms/battle_items/497.png

Would rather not spend hours trying to play.

Oh, and page failed to load when posting this, hoorah for clipboard. -.-
New player; everything else on the site sofar is loading fine. Site in general been a bit laggy since hopping on earlier (was fine when first signed up), also getting '400' errors occasionally on page loads. Coli failed to load several times either sitting there mostly loaded and never finishing, or giving sprite loading errors. refresh a few times.... finally loaded. Go to organise party, getting more sprite loading errors.

Error loading sprite: html5/coliseum/images/organize/spr_organize_empty.png
Error loading sprite: images/cms/battle_items/497.png

Would rather not spend hours trying to play.

Oh, and page failed to load when posting this, hoorah for clipboard. -.-
sIaDdlY.png
1 2 ... 523 524 525 526 527 ... 535 536