Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 525 526 527 528 529 ... 535 536
Same thing as @JetBlackSteel. I'll be able to start a battle in the coli and games in the fairgrounds, i'll be able to make a few moves and such, but it always freezes after clicking, and I have to refresh.
I'm using an updated windows 8 computer, made sure that trendmicro isn't blocking FR, and cleared my cache. Nothing is working right.
It does, however, work on my other computer (A chromebook).
It's hard to train dragons and is overall not very fun.
Same thing as @JetBlackSteel. I'll be able to start a battle in the coli and games in the fairgrounds, i'll be able to make a few moves and such, but it always freezes after clicking, and I have to refresh.
I'm using an updated windows 8 computer, made sure that trendmicro isn't blocking FR, and cleared my cache. Nothing is working right.
Fletcher|He/Him|
Redwalk.gif
Another user here chiming in with the same issues as @ JetBlackSteel
It's not my connection, browser or operating system. I've accessed it om my mac, windows 7 pc and my windows tablet, In firefox, safari and chrome. It does the same thing on all of them.

It does seem worse for me when the number of people in the coliseum gets to above 1500 online however. I managed to stay connected to it for hours after rollover, but once the numbers start nearing 1600, I just can't seem to stay connected.
Another user here chiming in with the same issues as @ JetBlackSteel
It's not my connection, browser or operating system. I've accessed it om my mac, windows 7 pc and my windows tablet, In firefox, safari and chrome. It does the same thing on all of them.

It does seem worse for me when the number of people in the coliseum gets to above 1500 online however. I managed to stay connected to it for hours after rollover, but once the numbers start nearing 1600, I just can't seem to stay connected.
HM%20banner%201.pngHM%20banner%202.pngHM%20banner%203.png
[quote name="LuciaAkso" date=2015-07-27 18:45:15] Same thing as @JetBlackSteel. I'll be able to start a battle in the coli and games in the fairgrounds, i'll be able to make a few moves and such, but it always freezes after clicking, and I have to refresh. I'm using an updated windows 8 computer, made sure that trendmicro isn't blocking FR, and cleared my cache. Nothing is working right. It does, however, work on my other computer (A chromebook). It's hard to train dragons and is overall not very fun. [/quote] @LuciaAkso It is not working because you are using Trend Micro. I white-listed everything on mine that had any and all relation to flight rising, and it still came up with the error. The only ways to play Flight Rising with Trend Micro is to disable the internet protection until you are done playing, or get rid of Trend and get something different :/ When you open Trend Micro Main Console, go to Settings, (the little cogwheel) Internet and Email controls, and uncheck the box that says "Block Potentially dangerous websites". Then a little pop up will come up saying it will be disabled for about 30 minutes, with blue text that says "Disable until computer restarts." Click that, and then try playiing in the Coliseum and fairegrounds, and it should be resolved. Once you are done, go back to Internet and Email controls and re-check the box to turn it back on. It's a bit tedious, but it is the only way to play FR without getting rid of Trend Micro.
LuciaAkso wrote on 2015-07-27:

@LuciaAkso

It is not working because you are using Trend Micro. I white-listed everything on mine that had any and all relation to flight rising, and it still came up with the error. The only ways to play Flight Rising with Trend Micro is to disable the internet protection until you are done playing, or get rid of Trend and get something different :/

When you open Trend Micro Main Console, go to Settings, (the little cogwheel) Internet and Email controls, and uncheck the box that says "Block Potentially dangerous websites". Then a little pop up will come up saying it will be disabled for about 30 minutes, with blue text that says "Disable until computer restarts." Click that, and then try playiing in the Coliseum and fairegrounds, and it should be resolved. Once you are done, go back to Internet and Email controls and re-check the box to turn it back on.

It's a bit tedious, but it is the only way to play FR without getting rid of Trend Micro.
@subsequentual

THANK. YOU. SO. MUCH.
The coli FINALLY works for me.
@subsequentual

THANK. YOU. SO. MUCH.
Fletcher|He/Him|
Redwalk.gif
[quote name="LuciaAkso" date=2015-07-31 14:50:30] @subsequentual THANK. YOU. SO. MUCH. The coli FINALLY works for me. [/quote] @LuciaAkso No problem :3
LuciaAkso wrote on 2015-07-31:
@subsequentual

THANK. YOU. SO. MUCH.

@LuciaAkso

No problem :3
I've been hit with massive Fairgrounds lag today. The games used to work reasonably fast for me when I tried them a few weeks ago.

...However, today I can't play Tidal Trouble, Shock Switch OR Runestones of the Arcanist at all due to how much they lag. I keep having to click the screen several times per second for anything to register. Last time I only needed to click once.

PS. Nothing in my connection or browser has changed. If anything, it's on FR's side. I'm using the most recent Firefox Beta, Windows 7 and an Acer Aspire 4820 laptop.
I've been hit with massive Fairgrounds lag today. The games used to work reasonably fast for me when I tried them a few weeks ago.

...However, today I can't play Tidal Trouble, Shock Switch OR Runestones of the Arcanist at all due to how much they lag. I keep having to click the screen several times per second for anything to register. Last time I only needed to click once.

PS. Nothing in my connection or browser has changed. If anything, it's on FR's side. I'm using the most recent Firefox Beta, Windows 7 and an Acer Aspire 4820 laptop.
Alright - I'm posting on behalf of my boyfriend, @martindh, who can never get the Coliseum to work. The Fairgrounds are fine though, which I find odd. His problem with the Coli is that it will open, but the loading screen will sit there and not load (sometimes it loads and does not open, though). Never had any problems with the Fair.

We have tried the Websockets - They're all good.
He uses AVG Antivirus - I'm not sure how to check if that's causing an issue.
We cleared the browser cache - He uses Google Chrome.

It's not the connection itself, because I am on the same internet and it's working fine. He got a new computer, and the new computer doesn't work with the Coliseum either, the same way the older laptop wouldn't. I'm really not sure what else to try :c

Please try to ping me if you reply :) <3
Alright - I'm posting on behalf of my boyfriend, @martindh, who can never get the Coliseum to work. The Fairgrounds are fine though, which I find odd. His problem with the Coli is that it will open, but the loading screen will sit there and not load (sometimes it loads and does not open, though). Never had any problems with the Fair.

We have tried the Websockets - They're all good.
He uses AVG Antivirus - I'm not sure how to check if that's causing an issue.
We cleared the browser cache - He uses Google Chrome.

It's not the connection itself, because I am on the same internet and it's working fine. He got a new computer, and the new computer doesn't work with the Coliseum either, the same way the older laptop wouldn't. I'm really not sure what else to try :c

Please try to ping me if you reply :) <3
kpLTkiB.pnghEGureS.pnggYpVHMe.png

I can't even load the Fairgrounds/Coli with any WebSockets. This is what I did to try to fix the remedy:

Tested Websockets - they are all fine

Tried the alternate sockets - did nothing but sit there for a few minutes and it gave me this:

"Unable to connect to game server."

Its very frustrating, since I try to play daily to round up some extra treasure.

Cleared browser cache - use Firefox 39.0.3, Windows 7, Lenovo B50-45 AMD E1 Series laptop

I use Ad-aware antivirus - not sure if this is the issue or how to check. How do you check my antivirus is the culprit or not in this?

Please reply as soon as your able. Thanks.

@Thrage

I can't even load the Fairgrounds/Coli with any WebSockets. This is what I did to try to fix the remedy:

Tested Websockets - they are all fine

Tried the alternate sockets - did nothing but sit there for a few minutes and it gave me this:

"Unable to connect to game server."

Its very frustrating, since I try to play daily to round up some extra treasure.

Cleared browser cache - use Firefox 39.0.3, Windows 7, Lenovo B50-45 AMD E1 Series laptop

I use Ad-aware antivirus - not sure if this is the issue or how to check. How do you check my antivirus is the culprit or not in this?

Please reply as soon as your able. Thanks.

@Thrage
metaldawn71_by_succubuslust-daum2zn.png
The coliseum has not worked for me for the past two days. It was perfectly fine last week and I used it extensively during the Nature dom push (161 dragons leveled to 7 and exalted!), but once Sunday rollover came around it's been slow and/or unusable, either not loading or "connection failed" me out after one or two battles. It took me about an hour to get two dragons to level 7 and then I gave up.

I have Windows 7 on a laptop using Firefox (up-to-date) with a good wireless connection (can play HD youtube videos while running coliseum and other Firefox windows flawlessly).

I have tried:
Socket Change (multiple times)
Cache cleared (several times)
Browser reset
All add-ons disabled
Computer reset
Safemode

When I use the coliseum on either socket it will kick me and sometimes display the "Try changing your socket" popup. When I used safemode it still crashes but doesn't display the "Try changing your socket" popup.

Nothing has fixed the crashing. Only switching to Chrome has let me use the coliseum. Firefox was perfectly fine two days ago, and I haven't installed anything in that time, so I have no idea why it's unusable now.

I have also tried Shock Switch and it kicked me out less than 30 seconds into the game. Runestones won't even start the game before it fails. Safemode doesn't work.
The coliseum has not worked for me for the past two days. It was perfectly fine last week and I used it extensively during the Nature dom push (161 dragons leveled to 7 and exalted!), but once Sunday rollover came around it's been slow and/or unusable, either not loading or "connection failed" me out after one or two battles. It took me about an hour to get two dragons to level 7 and then I gave up.

I have Windows 7 on a laptop using Firefox (up-to-date) with a good wireless connection (can play HD youtube videos while running coliseum and other Firefox windows flawlessly).

I have tried:
Socket Change (multiple times)
Cache cleared (several times)
Browser reset
All add-ons disabled
Computer reset
Safemode

When I use the coliseum on either socket it will kick me and sometimes display the "Try changing your socket" popup. When I used safemode it still crashes but doesn't display the "Try changing your socket" popup.

Nothing has fixed the crashing. Only switching to Chrome has let me use the coliseum. Firefox was perfectly fine two days ago, and I haven't installed anything in that time, so I have no idea why it's unusable now.

I have also tried Shock Switch and it kicked me out less than 30 seconds into the game. Runestones won't even start the game before it fails. Safemode doesn't work.
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
Hello there, I have the same problem with the user above. After Sunday rollover, I can't access the coli at all neither Chrome or Firefox. The bar will stuck at the middle and this message will appear. [img]https://i.gyazo.com/9f751bf4f06bf8d6fec06dcfb5c8d0ad.png[/img] [img]https://i.gyazo.com/a89b36052ab558b21f568e7a035898e5.png[/img] Before this, it works perfectly fine and I trained many dragons to be exalted last week.
Hello there, I have the same problem with the user above. After Sunday rollover, I can't access the coli at all neither Chrome or Firefox. The bar will stuck at the middle and this message will appear.

9f751bf4f06bf8d6fec06dcfb5c8d0ad.png

a89b36052ab558b21f568e7a035898e5.png

Before this, it works perfectly fine and I trained many dragons to be exalted last week.
tumblr_oiq1wlsZ8L1u402sco1_500.png
1 2 ... 525 526 527 528 529 ... 535 536