Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 522 523 524 525 526 ... 535 536
I'm currently on my iPad mini, using Safari, and I cannot get the fairgrounds to load at all. Just started today, been working perfectly fine for quite some time until now. Neither socket seems to be working. :/
I'm currently on my iPad mini, using Safari, and I cannot get the fairgrounds to load at all. Just started today, been working perfectly fine for quite some time until now. Neither socket seems to be working. :/
PJb908Z.png
Same here. It doesn't finish loading and I've tried Firefox and Chrome.
Same here. It doesn't finish loading and I've tried Firefox and Chrome.
tumblr_o8vd6ljgui1sk2f1lo1_540.png
The fairgrounds aren't working for me either, I have tried the alternate and normal sockets (switched in settings) and on both ipad with safari and on my laptop with chrome. The coli seems to be loading just fine for me, though?
The fairgrounds aren't working for me either, I have tried the alternate and normal sockets (switched in settings) and on both ipad with safari and on my laptop with chrome. The coli seems to be loading just fine for me, though?
r5CjlMV.gif
The fairgrounds don't load for me, too. I've tried Firefox and Chrome, and I switched between alternate and normal sockings. The coli works just fine, but I can't get any fairgrounds game to load.
The fairgrounds don't load for me, too. I've tried Firefox and Chrome, and I switched between alternate and normal sockings. The coli works just fine, but I can't get any fairgrounds game to load.
[quote name="Cuivienen" date=2015-07-11 02:42:14] The fairgrounds don't load for me, too. I've tried Firefox and Chrome, and I switched between alternate and normal sockings. The coli works just fine, but I can't get any fairgrounds game to load. [/quote] A similar problem... :'(
Cuivienen wrote on 2015-07-11:
A similar problem... :'(
[quote name="ScutalLizard" date=2015-07-11 02:49:55] [quote name="Cuivienen" date=2015-07-11 02:42:14] The fairgrounds don't load for me, too. I've tried Firefox and Chrome, and I switched between alternate and normal sockings. The coli works just fine, but I can't get any fairgrounds game to load. [/quote] A similar problem... :'( [/quote] Same here.
ScutalLizard wrote on 2015-07-11:

Same here.
[quote name="faranheit" date=2015-07-11 02:54:45] [quote name="ScutalLizard" date=2015-07-11 02:49:55] [quote name="Cuivienen" date=2015-07-11 02:42:14] The fairgrounds don't load for me, too. I've tried Firefox and Chrome, and I switched between alternate and normal sockings. The coli works just fine, but I can't get any fairgrounds game to load. [/quote] A similar problem... :'( [/quote] Same here. [/quote] Same. I cleared the my browser data and still nothing.
faranheit wrote on 2015-07-11:

Same here.
Same. I cleared the my browser data and still nothing.
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
Socket is supported, adblock is not blocking fairgrounds, and FR server is actually fine at the moment. Tried switching to alternate socket and refreshing, no effect.

Coli is fine for now. Unstable, freezing, bugged out and laggy, but that counts as fine.
Socket is supported, adblock is not blocking fairgrounds, and FR server is actually fine at the moment. Tried switching to alternate socket and refreshing, no effect.

Coli is fine for now. Unstable, freezing, bugged out and laggy, but that counts as fine.
66MHIIb.png
Having the same problem here.

Tried Google Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer, all with Adblock disabled, and even a different PC, with no luck. All other aspects of the site work fine, but as soon as I click into a Fairground game, the error message pops up.
Having the same problem here.

Tried Google Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer, all with Adblock disabled, and even a different PC, with no luck. All other aspects of the site work fine, but as soon as I click into a Fairground game, the error message pops up.
[quote name="Amphiptere" date=2015-07-11 03:34:39] [quote name="faranheit" date=2015-07-11 02:54:45] [quote name="ScutalLizard" date=2015-07-11 02:49:55] [quote name="Cuivienen" date=2015-07-11 02:42:14] The fairgrounds don't load for me, too. I've tried Firefox and Chrome, and I switched between alternate and normal sockings. The coli works just fine, but I can't get any fairgrounds game to load. [/quote] A similar problem... :'( [/quote] Same here. [/quote] Same. I cleared the my browser data and still nothing. [/quote] omg me too It's been several days like this
Amphiptere wrote on 2015-07-11:
faranheit wrote on 2015-07-11:

Same here.
Same. I cleared the my browser data and still nothing.

omg me too
It's been several days like this
tumblr_static_tumblr.png
1 2 ... 522 523 524 525 526 ... 535 536