Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | || Bold Lines: Reprints and New!
1 2 ... 114 115 116 117 118 ... 137 138
@LordMalak

I think you meant to get ahold of Mags, not Mage, lol. Sorry!
@LordMalak

I think you meant to get ahold of Mags, not Mage, lol. Sorry!
Quote:
We are only human, and the gods have fashioned us for love. That is our great glory, and our great tragedy.
@Mage

Ah, I'm so sorry! It looked like Mage when I read it
@Mage

Ah, I'm so sorry! It looked like Mage when I read it
hatcherysig_by_darthyoda42-dclux4n.png
@Mags could I get on the pinglist for the 500 gem Spire's Gift for ridgey males? And a preview on him? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13295418] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/132955/13295418_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Mags could I get on the pinglist for the 500 gem Spire's Gift for ridgey males?

And a preview on him?

13295418_350.png
lightningshieldl.png ePOliyb.png
Oo1lWlZ.png
QQYyU47.png
gYW0j5f.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
Zeke/KitKat
lightninganim3.gif
6KQB58c.png
G5AOhhN.png
cTFAUOc.png
oaolHwW.png
1AKTlm5.png
qFgWn8o.png
GFMPnvG.png
lightningshieldr.png
@lordmalak You're on the GASP pinglist for male Spiral accents--aaaand oh shoot, I pulled from male rather than female spirals. D: Sorry about that, my mistake! @kitkatpurrpurr Sure! I've submitted the accent already, so whenever you want to send those gems over would be good. [img]http://i.imgur.com/4MsSkTf.png[/img]
@lordmalak You're on the GASP pinglist for male Spiral accents--aaaand oh shoot, I pulled from male rather than female spirals. D: Sorry about that, my mistake!

@kitkatpurrpurr Sure! I've submitted the accent already, so whenever you want to send those gems over would be good.
4MsSkTf.png
I'm on FR time! Pronouns: she/her
Accents | Tumblr | Commissions
Excerpts from a Longneck Journal - beastclans-POV illustrated fic, finished
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
@Mags

Don't worry! I was just wondering
@Mags

Don't worry! I was just wondering
hatcherysig_by_darthyoda42-dclux4n.png
@Mags

Thank you! Wow it looks amazing.

Can I preorder a female ridgeback one please? I'll be paying in gems, also, sorry this is the first time I've done this, when should I send the gems over?
@Mags

Thank you! Wow it looks amazing.

Can I preorder a female ridgeback one please? I'll be paying in gems, also, sorry this is the first time I've done this, when should I send the gems over?
Jinx They/Them
wpEE9mo.png
@Mags one copy of Starwood Nightfall and Filigree for female Pearlcatchers please

and a ping for future reprints of Filigree for male imps please?
@Mags one copy of Starwood Nightfall and Filigree for female Pearlcatchers please

and a ping for future reprints of Filigree for male imps please?
Please ping me if you want my attention or are replying to me. I won't see it otherwise.

Tn4TEAZ.png
My clan is Fandragons and OCs and the odd silly name. It's also mean to everyone in said clan.
@Mags I'd like to get one Electron Ooze skin for treasure, please! Shall I PM you the gold?
@Mags I'd like to get one Electron Ooze skin for treasure, please! Shall I PM you the gold?
@Mags

Can I preorder a male mirror Spire's Gift please? Thank you!
@Mags

Can I preorder a male mirror Spire's Gift please? Thank you!
@Mags

Ah, irony. I get pinged here because of the spiral list, but what I'd actually like to buy is the nocturne accent. I'm interested in Prismabelly M for treasure, if you still have a copy hanging around!
@Mags

Ah, irony. I get pinged here because of the spiral list, but what I'd actually like to buy is the nocturne accent. I'm interested in Prismabelly M for treasure, if you still have a copy hanging around!
B3bYI9z.png
1 2 ... 114 115 116 117 118 ... 137 138