Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragon Age
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27
@jennycatmystique Knight enchanter specialization looks so cool and over powered??? i cant wait to commit to it! Dorian is so funny i love his banter with sera, makes me giggle honestly! seriously all the characters in inquisition are just so lovable i cant handle it! i already made another inquisitor but haven't even finished my first run through fml , unfortunately fate was against me and my xbox completely destroyed the disk when i nudged it over :'( h oh well...guess ill just have to wait awhile until i can afford a new disk....though they cost so much in Canada to start with.. probably going to have to wait at least a year!
@jennycatmystique Knight enchanter specialization looks so cool and over powered??? i cant wait to commit to it! Dorian is so funny i love his banter with sera, makes me giggle honestly! seriously all the characters in inquisition are just so lovable i cant handle it! i already made another inquisitor but haven't even finished my first run through fml , unfortunately fate was against me and my xbox completely destroyed the disk when i nudged it over :'( h oh well...guess ill just have to wait awhile until i can afford a new disk....though they cost so much in Canada to start with.. probably going to have to wait at least a year!
@PunchingSolas
Oh god I need to catch up with Dragon Age so bad I miss Hawke and Fenris and Fenris and more Fenris like what even XD
@PunchingSolas
Oh god I need to catch up with Dragon Age so bad I miss Hawke and Fenris and Fenris and more Fenris like what even XD
output_fBG6Zd_zpsnra3wwrr.gif
@dreamless

Right?! Ugh Fenris was such a broody little baby ;v;
@dreamless

Right?! Ugh Fenris was such a broody little baby ;v;
â™”Lore Shop

â™”Bio Templates

â™”What does your username mean?
_________________________________ Wind Council
Wind Foddart
Wind's Okayest Exalter
@SugarCrush I think places like CD tradepost and Gamestop do cheap disk repair? It may be work seeing if they can fix it before you have to buy a new one ; o; when i had my 360 my little brother ruined a copy of halo 4 but CD trradepost was able to fix it
If you havent romanced dorian yet i highly recommend it 234574/10
@dreamless @PunchingSolas i live fenris so much i miss his dead pan sarcasm
@SugarCrush I think places like CD tradepost and Gamestop do cheap disk repair? It may be work seeing if they can fix it before you have to buy a new one ; o; when i had my 360 my little brother ruined a copy of halo 4 but CD trradepost was able to fix it
If you havent romanced dorian yet i highly recommend it 234574/10
@dreamless @PunchingSolas i live fenris so much i miss his dead pan sarcasm
29370123p.png172210p.pnghd_onoff.giftumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo2_75sq.pngtumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo1_75sq.png
@jennycatmystique oh my gosh really??? thats fantastic thanks for letting me know! and glad your game was able to be fixed aswell! i do want to romance him at some point as like??? dorian is actually so caring???
@jennycatmystique oh my gosh really??? thats fantastic thanks for letting me know! and glad your game was able to be fixed aswell! i do want to romance him at some point as like??? dorian is actually so caring???
@SugarCrush yah np! Hopefully that will fix your game, mine had a giant ring around the middle of it, now it works perfectly fine. I think it was like $3 or something minor, lol.
UUGH! He is my darling child. I just can't stand how much i love dragon age characters. He gets a lot of junk from the fandom, but he is like the only one who ever cares or even asks how you are doing?? Like omg
@SugarCrush yah np! Hopefully that will fix your game, mine had a giant ring around the middle of it, now it works perfectly fine. I think it was like $3 or something minor, lol.
UUGH! He is my darling child. I just can't stand how much i love dragon age characters. He gets a lot of junk from the fandom, but he is like the only one who ever cares or even asks how you are doing?? Like omg
29370123p.png172210p.pnghd_onoff.giftumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo2_75sq.pngtumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo1_75sq.png
@PunchingSolas Can I just... Love on you forever for your username? but hi yes hello i'm certified Dragon Age trash and it's all @hinotoriii fault. She's been on at me since origins came out to play and i started origins earlier this year and fell in love with the game and lore.

The Iron Bull is my number 1 bae (but i almost always romance Dorian because he's just so lovely)
Bull is love, Bull is Life. I'm on my third playthrough of the game and I gotta say, everything is prettier on the ps4 rather than the 360.

All my Inquisitors are precious angel faces. i've started writing a series of fics (that i still need to finish) about he inner circle and Blackwall's eventual adoption of all of them and I have about a million different headcanons <3
@PunchingSolas Can I just... Love on you forever for your username? but hi yes hello i'm certified Dragon Age trash and it's all @hinotoriii fault. She's been on at me since origins came out to play and i started origins earlier this year and fell in love with the game and lore.

The Iron Bull is my number 1 bae (but i almost always romance Dorian because he's just so lovely)
Bull is love, Bull is Life. I'm on my third playthrough of the game and I gotta say, everything is prettier on the ps4 rather than the 360.

All my Inquisitors are precious angel faces. i've started writing a series of fics (that i still need to finish) about he inner circle and Blackwall's eventual adoption of all of them and I have about a million different headcanons <3
Aaaa I forgot to share my DA cinnamon rolls. [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/3612f1ad730dc0d1ef194f2648464141/tumblr_nq6eeb6e1i1snnefco1_1280.png[/img] Alas, the only one I've taken a picture of is Walter here. Smol diplomatic son who's gonna romance Anders. :3c
Aaaa I forgot to share my DA cinnamon rolls.

tumblr_nq6eeb6e1i1snnefco1_1280.png
Alas, the only one I've taken a picture of is Walter here. Smol diplomatic son who's gonna romance Anders. :3c
HawkefrostFR.gif
I'm so glad this thread is back, I was looking for it.

I'm 70 hours through DA:I so far (including the 22 hours I went back and redid because I missed a quest whoops) and I still have no idea who to romance. I'm putting off commitment by spending all my time in the Hinterlands.
I'm so glad this thread is back, I was looking for it.

I'm 70 hours through DA:I so far (including the 22 hours I went back and redid because I missed a quest whoops) and I still have no idea who to romance. I'm putting off commitment by spending all my time in the Hinterlands.
@AzzerthePirate

IRON BAE IRON BAE IRON BAE IRON BAE IRON BAE
@AzzerthePirate

IRON BAE IRON BAE IRON BAE IRON BAE IRON BAE
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27