Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Quick Reference Swipp Autosell Guide
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 56 57
@ithika

Thank you for making this! It's incredibly helpful. Could you add me to the pinglist for any changes, please?
@ithika

Thank you for making this! It's incredibly helpful. Could you add me to the pinglist for any changes, please?
@ithika

Thank you for making this guide! Super useful for newbies like me :>
Please add me to the change list when you find a moment!
@ithika

Thank you for making this guide! Super useful for newbies like me :>
Please add me to the change list when you find a moment!
JdIZ7xK.pngQhJITRJ.gif
Hey, just in case someone hasn't mentioned it yet (I don't have the time to look through the whole thing, sorry :< ) you can find sacridite by digging in the Light area (not sure if other areas too, but seems pretty common in Light) with digging level 20 or above.
Hey, just in case someone hasn't mentioned it yet (I don't have the time to look through the whole thing, sorry :< ) you can find sacridite by digging in the Light area (not sure if other areas too, but seems pretty common in Light) with digging level 20 or above.
Hey @Geschinta, thanks for the info! I don't have heaps of time to update the list right now, but I thought I'd let you know - this guide only references the order that items will appear in your hoard, not where they can be obtained. The site seems to be lagging something fierce right now, probably as the server is about to restart, but I think there are some links to guides that help you obtain items in the first post. :)
Hey @Geschinta, thanks for the info! I don't have heaps of time to update the list right now, but I thought I'd let you know - this guide only references the order that items will appear in your hoard, not where they can be obtained. The site seems to be lagging something fierce right now, probably as the server is about to restart, but I think there are some links to guides that help you obtain items in the first post. :)
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
@Ithika

Can I be added to the ping list?

@Nagami (personal ping lol)
@Ithika

Can I be added to the ping list?

@Nagami (personal ping lol)
Z3Lt3uB.png
@Ithika
In my vault, the Sacridite is between the Ice Crystal and the Red Linen Fabric Scarf.

Thanks again for doing all of this for us :D
@Ithika
In my vault, the Sacridite is between the Ice Crystal and the Red Linen Fabric Scarf.

Thanks again for doing all of this for us :D
Wasteland Pauper needs to be added to insects in the section where food is listed by category.
Wasteland Pauper needs to be added to insects in the section where food is listed by category.
tumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gif13986699.png?mtime=VdWnwQAAVlQ.pngtumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo1_100.gif13986700.png?mtime=***-SQAAUYc.pngtumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gif
@Ithika thanks for this list it's super useful! Please add me to the changes pinglist :)
@Ithika thanks for this list it's super useful! Please add me to the changes pinglist :)
@Ithika Sacridite should be between the Ice Crystal and the Fabrics.
@Ithika Sacridite should be between the Ice Crystal and the Fabrics.
e8mGJrU.png
Posting to save for later!
Posting to save for later!
"No matter how intently one studies the hundred little dramas of the woods and meadows, one can never learn all the salient facts about any one of them."
Aldo Leopold
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 56 57