Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mire Expansion
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 111 112
encountered some mossy cerdaes for the first time just then...

the familiar dropped

>me: OH
>me: hello

they're so pretty gosh

(plague element?? thought might be nature but ok)
encountered some mossy cerdaes for the first time just then...

the familiar dropped

>me: OH
>me: hello

they're so pretty gosh

(plague element?? thought might be nature but ok)
fireh5.png
@Azophel A lot of old school Medieval unicorn art has that long gangly deer-like look.

I was a unicorn freak as a pre-teen and I remember liking the horse-like ones much better X-D
@Azophel A lot of old school Medieval unicorn art has that long gangly deer-like look.

I was a unicorn freak as a pre-teen and I remember liking the horse-like ones much better X-D
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
i'm probably gonna hoard everything that drops from the new enemies tbh
i'm probably gonna hoard everything that drops from the new enemies tbh
Pronouns: he/him or tiger/tigers/tigerself BUYING GEMS @ 1:600 Leayph My Bio/Writing Shop CHEAP Brewing Service + Materials Hatchery Flight Rising Library qAuPklL.png
The plague unicorn, like the brilliant psywurm, requires a scratch+eliminate, even after rally.
The neutral one does not!
The plague unicorn, like the brilliant psywurm, requires a scratch+eliminate, even after rally.
The neutral one does not!
Squeee, new unicorn familiars! They remind me a bit of real-life dik-diks. I need that Mossy Cerdae. <3
Squeee, new unicorn familiars! They remind me a bit of real-life dik-diks. I need that Mossy Cerdae. <3
ch1ZmDJ.png
PLAGUE UNICORNS YESSSS
PLAGUE UNICORNS YESSSS
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gif5pgbvJI.pngurgW4oo.pngOydSpnN.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
*Fangirls*
OMG UNICORNS!
They look majestic!
*Takes deep breath*
*Fangirls again*
*Fangirls*
OMG UNICORNS!
They look majestic!
*Takes deep breath*
*Fangirls again*
b3dec51b7c0d3140ce42166dfb4e3e3237687bf3.png
I love the unicorns! The descriptions of the cerdae is depressing, though. What could be going on in the dragon realms to cause it?
I love the unicorns! The descriptions of the cerdae is depressing, though. What could be going on in the dragon realms to cause it?
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
oh my goodness those unicorns are goooorgeous. i love the mossy, it's very eerie.
oh my goodness those unicorns are goooorgeous. i love the mossy, it's very eerie.
we under construction boys
@DragonSage Glimmer is too big of an announcement for a live update. Undel said this in a comment earlier in the thread. I hope we get it sometime soon though :3
@DragonSage Glimmer is too big of an announcement for a live update. Undel said this in a comment earlier in the thread. I hope we get it sometime soon though :3
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 111 112