Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 26,831 Diamond Giveaway
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@Reskaa3

Honestly, I would love the Gems to set up a really cool give-away for other players. I have been wanting to do a sort of wishing well / raffle for a long time, but just don't have very many "cool" prizes to give out. I don't make much Treasure, either, so the Gems would be a super great boost to help me, and others, out. :]

I also have a Gen One colony of Faes that I want to gene up, for lore and for fun. They take second place to the first idea, but anything I made extra would go towards them.
@Reskaa3

Honestly, I would love the Gems to set up a really cool give-away for other players. I have been wanting to do a sort of wishing well / raffle for a long time, but just don't have very many "cool" prizes to give out. I don't make much Treasure, either, so the Gems would be a super great boost to help me, and others, out. :]

I also have a Gen One colony of Faes that I want to gene up, for lore and for fun. They take second place to the first idea, but anything I made extra would go towards them.
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
@Reskaa3

i could make my dragons pretty
@Reskaa3

i could make my dragons pretty
mmm 77287749_3dUmMQ3tiYif7GH.png mmmm
TIGERS_CLAWS
• she/her • 25 •
WISHLIST | Art Shop | Hatchery | carrd
mmm 77287759_poIt2VbAtdSO0mV.png
@Reskaa3
Oh my gosh you are a wonderful person for doing this! I can't even imaging having that many gems on me ;o;

As for what I'd do with it, well I'd definitely put away most of it for a rainy day, but before I do that I'd probably spend a bunch of them on my little brother (Petronex) haha. See he's just started actually playing after sitting on an account for a few months, but now he's really gotten into it. He's really sad that he missed all of the past festivals though, and now he's trying really hard to get all of the festival apparel and familiars from last year. He's only 10 though, so while he seems to be doing well I want to give him all the help he needs. I'd love to give him what I have right now I only managed to get one of each item :( I can't even imagine how happy he'd be if I suddenly messaged him with all of the bear familiars he's missed! Ahh the sheer amount I'd spoil him if I won is probably amazing upon itself :P

I also have a few friends who just joined/are going to join next registration window. I'd really really love to help them out as well. I know one of them (paigyp01) is trying to open a hatchery, but she needs help with genes and dragons and artwork and I'd love to giver her some support to start it off :P

Also I'd really really love to do some random acts of kindness around the site, and help new players start up their clans like others did for me!

I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope that I'm the winner, but honestly I'm sure whoever you pick was definitely deserving of it. Thank you so much for doing such a kind thing!
@Reskaa3
Oh my gosh you are a wonderful person for doing this! I can't even imaging having that many gems on me ;o;

As for what I'd do with it, well I'd definitely put away most of it for a rainy day, but before I do that I'd probably spend a bunch of them on my little brother (Petronex) haha. See he's just started actually playing after sitting on an account for a few months, but now he's really gotten into it. He's really sad that he missed all of the past festivals though, and now he's trying really hard to get all of the festival apparel and familiars from last year. He's only 10 though, so while he seems to be doing well I want to give him all the help he needs. I'd love to give him what I have right now I only managed to get one of each item :( I can't even imagine how happy he'd be if I suddenly messaged him with all of the bear familiars he's missed! Ahh the sheer amount I'd spoil him if I won is probably amazing upon itself :P

I also have a few friends who just joined/are going to join next registration window. I'd really really love to help them out as well. I know one of them (paigyp01) is trying to open a hatchery, but she needs help with genes and dragons and artwork and I'd love to giver her some support to start it off :P

Also I'd really really love to do some random acts of kindness around the site, and help new players start up their clans like others did for me!

I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope that I'm the winner, but honestly I'm sure whoever you pick was definitely deserving of it. Thank you so much for doing such a kind thing!
tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio5_75sq.png tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio6_75sq.png tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio4_75sq.png
@Reskaa3
Oh wow, what a Raffle!

I'd love to get your gems! Not sure why I would deserve them though. ^ ^
I could use some gems to gene up my progens! :)
@Reskaa3
Oh wow, what a Raffle!

I'd love to get your gems! Not sure why I would deserve them though. ^ ^
I could use some gems to gene up my progens! :)
@Reskaa3

Hello!

So, I realize that I could put a lot here. Instead, I'm going to tell you that I would like your gems because that means I'd be halfway to getting an Imperial scroll if one is ever auctioned ever again.

Seeing as the last one went for 45,000gems.

But seeing as I'll probably never get an imp scroll, at the very least it'd give me plenty of spending money for wishlist threads! I mean, heck, I could grant SO MANY WISHES

(All the wishes!)

And I could get my own accent blueprint. The whole reason I joined FR was to make accents but no one has been interested..it's kind of sad and discouraging.
@Reskaa3

Hello!

So, I realize that I could put a lot here. Instead, I'm going to tell you that I would like your gems because that means I'd be halfway to getting an Imperial scroll if one is ever auctioned ever again.

Seeing as the last one went for 45,000gems.

But seeing as I'll probably never get an imp scroll, at the very least it'd give me plenty of spending money for wishlist threads! I mean, heck, I could grant SO MANY WISHES

(All the wishes!)

And I could get my own accent blueprint. The whole reason I joined FR was to make accents but no one has been interested..it's kind of sad and discouraging.
Amethyst Geode Coral Basilisk Field Notes Red Maple Leaf
@Reskaa3

wow. . . . . the idea of that many gems is enough to put me in shock. and there are 27 pages of replies, so I doubt I even have a chance, but this is worth a shot. . . . .

I can't say I deserve that at all. I wish I could, but I can't. I'm just a person, and to deserve something like that would take so much more than I am capable of. And I can't even say I need them, because I know that if I don't win, my life will continue and in a week I'll forget about the fact that I even entered (if i do happen to gethe this i eill never forget your generosity though). But, as that is what you asked for, I'll try and explain why I would like them what I would use them for, anyway.
I can't afford to buy gems. Ever. Every gem I have is either from a chest, from keeping my dragons fed, or from an especially generous player. Any gem items I have are either, again, from someone especially generous, or from a raffle. Even if I had the money to buy gems, my parents wouldn't allow it. They think I'm stupid for spending so much time here. Which brings me to why I do spend so much time here.
I suffer from severe depression and a few other assorted issues, and Flight Rising is one of the few things I have to cheer me up. I was introduced by a wonderful friend who was just looking for some more people to play with, and I found my home. The other Flight Rising players all seem to accept me, even check and make sure I'm really okay when something triggers me. I'm home in the Water Flight. I always know I can find someone to talk to. And I'd like to repay these people for caring so much. No one else outside of my siblings takes time to check on me. This is new for me.
My siblings. Did I ever say these gems would be all for me if I happen to win this? I have two awesome siblings and a wonderful friend with birthdays in July, and I really want to surprise them. KinlEl (my brother) and thedjgirl (my friend) just started in this last registration, and I know of a few things they really want that I have no way to get for them. KinlEl is in love with the alabaster filigree set, and wants to gene his protogen, nor to mention he jus asked me today to help him gather 1000 gems for unknown reasons. thedjgirl just wants a chocolate ferret, although I know she loves making digital art and I would love to pay for her to get a blueprint pack. And my sister? Her username is IssieKnight. She's an Ice Flight member, and loves everything about it. Her birthday is this Saturday, and I would love nothing more than to get her an Ice festival familiar.
Familiars? Well, my siblings would kill me if I didn't get at least something for myself. I am, like so many others, on a quest to obtain each of the familiars. This would allow me to get so many "unobtainable" ones, such as the Sprites and the Swipp ones, and, dare I say it, the first anniversary familiar. I plan to get each Sprite and pair it with a dragon themed after its Deity. Winning this would help me TREMENDOUSLY with this goal. And, if it's not too selfish, I might buy myself an unhatched Nocturne egg. . . I love Nocts but can't afford an egg. I've actually never had a first gen dragon, except for my protogen, that I messed up on and hate his colors. I might scatterscroll him, I'd really love to. I feel horrible for messing him up but I'm too sentimental to exalt him.

I hope I don't sound like I'm begging. That really isn't my intention. Thank you for considering me either way. And congrats in advance to whoever does win this.

Edited to say: I think that was a Pokémon reference in your post. If it was, you are that much more awesome. XD
@Reskaa3

wow. . . . . the idea of that many gems is enough to put me in shock. and there are 27 pages of replies, so I doubt I even have a chance, but this is worth a shot. . . . .

I can't say I deserve that at all. I wish I could, but I can't. I'm just a person, and to deserve something like that would take so much more than I am capable of. And I can't even say I need them, because I know that if I don't win, my life will continue and in a week I'll forget about the fact that I even entered (if i do happen to gethe this i eill never forget your generosity though). But, as that is what you asked for, I'll try and explain why I would like them what I would use them for, anyway.
I can't afford to buy gems. Ever. Every gem I have is either from a chest, from keeping my dragons fed, or from an especially generous player. Any gem items I have are either, again, from someone especially generous, or from a raffle. Even if I had the money to buy gems, my parents wouldn't allow it. They think I'm stupid for spending so much time here. Which brings me to why I do spend so much time here.
I suffer from severe depression and a few other assorted issues, and Flight Rising is one of the few things I have to cheer me up. I was introduced by a wonderful friend who was just looking for some more people to play with, and I found my home. The other Flight Rising players all seem to accept me, even check and make sure I'm really okay when something triggers me. I'm home in the Water Flight. I always know I can find someone to talk to. And I'd like to repay these people for caring so much. No one else outside of my siblings takes time to check on me. This is new for me.
My siblings. Did I ever say these gems would be all for me if I happen to win this? I have two awesome siblings and a wonderful friend with birthdays in July, and I really want to surprise them. KinlEl (my brother) and thedjgirl (my friend) just started in this last registration, and I know of a few things they really want that I have no way to get for them. KinlEl is in love with the alabaster filigree set, and wants to gene his protogen, nor to mention he jus asked me today to help him gather 1000 gems for unknown reasons. thedjgirl just wants a chocolate ferret, although I know she loves making digital art and I would love to pay for her to get a blueprint pack. And my sister? Her username is IssieKnight. She's an Ice Flight member, and loves everything about it. Her birthday is this Saturday, and I would love nothing more than to get her an Ice festival familiar.
Familiars? Well, my siblings would kill me if I didn't get at least something for myself. I am, like so many others, on a quest to obtain each of the familiars. This would allow me to get so many "unobtainable" ones, such as the Sprites and the Swipp ones, and, dare I say it, the first anniversary familiar. I plan to get each Sprite and pair it with a dragon themed after its Deity. Winning this would help me TREMENDOUSLY with this goal. And, if it's not too selfish, I might buy myself an unhatched Nocturne egg. . . I love Nocts but can't afford an egg. I've actually never had a first gen dragon, except for my protogen, that I messed up on and hate his colors. I might scatterscroll him, I'd really love to. I feel horrible for messing him up but I'm too sentimental to exalt him.

I hope I don't sound like I'm begging. That really isn't my intention. Thank you for considering me either way. And congrats in advance to whoever does win this.

Edited to say: I think that was a Pokémon reference in your post. If it was, you are that much more awesome. XD
@Reskaa3
As I can not buy gems myself, this is a dream. :o

If I were to win, I would buy the familiars, genes and apparel I need from the marketplace(Given if they are lower than AH price) Then I would help my friends out with their need of gem-costing items. c:

@Reskaa3
As I can not buy gems myself, this is a dream. :o

If I were to win, I would buy the familiars, genes and apparel I need from the marketplace(Given if they are lower than AH price) Then I would help my friends out with their need of gem-costing items. c:

eeOF7XB.gif
Because I'm new here (just joined today), and I love shiny things!
(I know it's not a registration window, my friend made it for me and didn't give it to me until today.)

Thank you! ^w^ <3<3<3
Because I'm new here (just joined today), and I love shiny things!
(I know it's not a registration window, my friend made it for me and didn't give it to me until today.)

Thank you! ^w^ <3<3<3
@Reskaa3

You are such a generous person to be doing this. I admit I have not been on like I should be and feeding my dragons but I would use the gems to help feed dragons and always make sure they will be stylish and ready to play or train or fight while I don't have to constantly worry about feeding them. Thanks so much for the chance!
@Reskaa3

You are such a generous person to be doing this. I admit I have not been on like I should be and feeding my dragons but I would use the gems to help feed dragons and always make sure they will be stylish and ready to play or train or fight while I don't have to constantly worry about feeding them. Thanks so much for the chance!
@Reskaa3 An opportunity like this is a rare and glorious thing to witness, even if I don't win. I probably don't deserve the gems any more than the next person, but then again, if you gave me all those... [quote][center][img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f111/Stormbreez/d338ed0c-d490-4458-bd1b-5106dd7bdb04_zpsmcvqwswi.png[/img][/center] I would be able to gift my loyal friends, host free giveaways, complete my bestiary, and yes, gene my dragons. Some would be gifted with great [center][img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f111/Stormbreez/d7773a41-e259-4eed-a980-97981303ba94_zpskmw9nnl1.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=19&wing=33&style=12&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=43&elem=3&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png[/img][/center] While others would look more intimidating and tough, like Daekka, who's prone to cause quite a [center][img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f111/Stormbreez/ca370f76-feea-49da-b0d9-51cacd07fe3f_zps3o7vwqkg.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=12&wing=63&style=3&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=9&tert=6&elem=6&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png[/img][/center] And the rest would help go to setting up a little art shop, and being able to print accents along with signature banners like the ones I've made here. Thank you for your generosity, and good luck![/quote]
@Reskaa3
An opportunity like this is a rare and glorious thing to witness, even if I don't win. I probably don't deserve the gems any more than the next person, but then again, if you gave me all those...
Quote:
d338ed0c-d490-4458-bd1b-5106dd7bdb04_zpsmcvqwswi.png

I would be able to gift my loyal friends, host free giveaways, complete my bestiary, and yes, gene my dragons. Some would be gifted with great

d7773a41-e259-4eed-a980-97981303ba94_zpskmw9nnl1.png
dragonpic2.php?body=19&wing=33&style=12&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=43&elem=3&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png

While others would look more intimidating and tough, like Daekka, who's prone to cause quite a
ca370f76-feea-49da-b0d9-51cacd07fe3f_zps3o7vwqkg.png
dragonpic2.php?body=12&wing=63&style=3&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=9&tert=6&elem=6&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png

And the rest would help go to setting up a little art shop, and being able to print accents along with signature banners like the ones I've made here. Thank you for your generosity, and good luck!
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29