Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Melori's Everything Shop [BRIBES Open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@BBSMJ I'll take the tangled wood and the loga if that's ok? :O
@BBSMJ I'll take the tangled wood and the loga if that's ok? :O
banner_artshop2.png
@melorious Sure! Any treasure? :)
@melorious Sure! Any treasure? :)
*Insert imaginary signature here*
I love commissions/buying art with treasure and gems~ :)
ezimba16234165761100.gif*Rendered by @LostSoulsWeep
@Juyoung I like Forseti and Jasnah I have a really cool idea for what to do with the crackle gene for Forseti so maybe her?
@Juyoung I like Forseti and Jasnah I have a really cool idea for what to do with the crackle gene for Forseti so maybe her?
banner_artshop2.png
@melorious sounds great! Btw shes e more modern tahn her art imples
Btw have i paid u?
@melorious sounds great! Btw shes e more modern tahn her art imples
Btw have i paid u?
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
@juyoung ok I will keep that in mind, I really like her hair in the existing art though so I may do something like that if that's alright. No you haven't yet! :3

@juyoung edit: yes you paid me the familiar half!
@juyoung ok I will keep that in mind, I really like her hair in the existing art though so I may do something like that if that's alright. No you haven't yet! :3

@juyoung edit: yes you paid me the familiar half!
banner_artshop2.png
@melorious oh okay thanks! i was wondering ^ ^; mind letting me know how much i owe u now? o:
@melorious oh okay thanks! i was wondering ^ ^; mind letting me know how much i owe u now? o:
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
@melorious Add me to your list, please! Apologies if I've botched anything on the request form, I got a little confused with specific terminology somewhere in there. Let me know if I need to adjust something, and at what stage you'd like payment. Username: Aewin Sketch or painting: the 'rough color' type, which I believe would be a painting? Payment type: treasure (300k?) Character reference(s), poses, expressions, photos, dragon, &/or description: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=506993] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5070/506993_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd like a gijinka, please! There's a small profile in her infobox. I'd like her to have an impish/mischievous grin, and be peering over oval glasses. Warm medium-brown skin, with purple-dyed hair approximating the lighter areas of her wings (in any hairstyle you'd like), and perhaps a light dusting of glitter across her cheeks in the style of the winter wind apparel she has on. For clothing, some sort of slightly-dressy black shirt/dress that you think fits. If you implement any part of the Tricktrouper Crown the glowy runes are good, either wherever she'd have skin that was exposed and not already too busy with glitter, or lining the neck of her shirt/dress. Thank you so much! If that's too specific for the standard price let me know and I'm willing to work something out.
@melorious Add me to your list, please! Apologies if I've botched anything on the request form, I got a little confused with specific terminology somewhere in there. Let me know if I need to adjust something, and at what stage you'd like payment.

Username: Aewin
Sketch or painting: the 'rough color' type, which I believe would be a painting?
Payment type: treasure (300k?)
Character reference(s), poses, expressions, photos, dragon, &/or description:

506993_350.png

I'd like a gijinka, please! There's a small profile in her infobox. I'd like her to have an impish/mischievous grin, and be peering over oval glasses. Warm medium-brown skin, with purple-dyed hair approximating the lighter areas of her wings (in any hairstyle you'd like), and perhaps a light dusting of glitter across her cheeks in the style of the winter wind apparel she has on.

For clothing, some sort of slightly-dressy black shirt/dress that you think fits. If you implement any part of the Tricktrouper Crown the glowy runes are good, either wherever she'd have skin that was exposed and not already too busy with glitter, or lining the neck of her shirt/dress.

Thank you so much! If that's too specific for the standard price let me know and I'm willing to work something out.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9