Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Melori's Everything Shop [BRIBES Open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@melorious It does seem like it's going well! :D Though I have around 340k, hmm... I have some of this year's Brightshine apparel, a Loga familiar, a Tangled Wood apparel from the Trickmurk holiday, and perhaps something else.
It's ok if you're not interested, though. ^.^
@melorious It does seem like it's going well! :D Though I have around 340k, hmm... I have some of this year's Brightshine apparel, a Loga familiar, a Tangled Wood apparel from the Trickmurk holiday, and perhaps something else.
It's ok if you're not interested, though. ^.^
*Insert imaginary signature here*
I love commissions/buying art with treasure and gems~ :)
ezimba16234165761100.gif*Rendered by @LostSoulsWeep
@BBSMJ I'm interested! What kind of art are you after?
@BBSMJ I'm interested! What kind of art are you after?
banner_artshop2.png
@melorious I dunno, I did like the kind of picture you drew for your banner (very pretty! The eyes are shiny~) Is that your digital section? I don't wanna ask too much from you and offer such a low price like I offered. ;w;
@melorious I dunno, I did like the kind of picture you drew for your banner (very pretty! The eyes are shiny~) Is that your digital section? I don't wanna ask too much from you and offer such a low price like I offered. ;w;
@melorious alright, thanks so much!!
okay, going by approximate ah prices

maren wavesinger - 17 000
maren warrior - 16 500
frostbite hummingbird - 8 000
red-breasted hainu - 6 500
jawlocker - 20 500
brown river flight - 10 000
onyx roundhorn - 30 000
teardrop citrine belt - 24 000

is that all right for partial payment? o: i can send the rest when you're finished and i've gathered more t if that's all right ^ ^;
@melorious alright, thanks so much!!
okay, going by approximate ah prices

maren wavesinger - 17 000
maren warrior - 16 500
frostbite hummingbird - 8 000
red-breasted hainu - 6 500
jawlocker - 20 500
brown river flight - 10 000
onyx roundhorn - 30 000
teardrop citrine belt - 24 000

is that all right for partial payment? o: i can send the rest when you're finished and i've gathered more t if that's all right ^ ^;
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
@Juyoung that's fine with me as partial payment - feel free to post your form :3

@BBSMJ Yes the one in my sig is a digital rough color portrait, I usually charge 300 k for one. :) Feel free to post your form- What you offered is fine for one of these portraits or even enough to get a half body
@Juyoung that's fine with me as partial payment - feel free to post your form :3

@BBSMJ Yes the one in my sig is a digital rough color portrait, I usually charge 300 k for one. :) Feel free to post your form- What you offered is fine for one of these portraits or even enough to get a half body
banner_artshop2.png
@melorious
thanks so much!

Username: Juyoung
Sketch or painting: shaded digital sketch
Payment type: familiars apparel and t ^ ^;
Character reference(s), poses, expressions, photos, dragon, &/or description:
so like i usually leave a choice of the derg up to the artist - anyone up to/including orun in my lair is free for you to choose from! they each have little bios/gijinka guidelines~
some may have art already but i prefer for the artist to like make their own interpretations and style choices for expressions, clothes, hairstyles, etc
please let me know who you choose tho? some need a little more info :P
@melorious
thanks so much!

Username: Juyoung
Sketch or painting: shaded digital sketch
Payment type: familiars apparel and t ^ ^;
so like i usually leave a choice of the derg up to the artist - anyone up to/including orun in my lair is free for you to choose from! they each have little bios/gijinka guidelines~
some may have art already but i prefer for the artist to like make their own interpretations and style choices for expressions, clothes, hairstyles, etc
please let me know who you choose tho? some need a little more info :P
@Melorious Ok!

Username: BBSMJ
Sketch or painting: Painting, please! Maybe a half-body digital rough portrait with nice shading? :D
Payment type: Treasure, and some items if you like. :) As a tip/extra. You may ask for whatever you like of the items. ^.^ You may send me a PM about it, I like to pay upfront.

Name: Valerie Redstone; The Red Queen of Hearts.
Appearance (With my older cruddy artwork. T7T): http://prntscr.com/7kmhec http://prntscr.com/7kmhhl (She has long, wavy hair to her hips. Her side bang reaches past her chest. She has icy eyes and a heart on the left side of her cheek. She wears regal, long red and black dresses with a heart choker. She LOVES hearts and red roses, and she wears red lipstick.)
Personality: Cold and cruel to her enemies of her kingdom, yet warm and genuinely affectionate if she likes you. She enjoys ripping out hearts, using her fire phoenix abilities, sparring, listening to children and singing to them. Very medieval and regal, classy and proper.
Image ideas: Maybe either have her wearing an evil smile, or her sitting for a royal portrait. :)

Is this all ok? ;w;
@Melorious Ok!

Username: BBSMJ
Sketch or painting: Painting, please! Maybe a half-body digital rough portrait with nice shading? :D
Payment type: Treasure, and some items if you like. :) As a tip/extra. You may ask for whatever you like of the items. ^.^ You may send me a PM about it, I like to pay upfront.

Name: Valerie Redstone; The Red Queen of Hearts.
Appearance (With my older cruddy artwork. T7T): http://prntscr.com/7kmhec http://prntscr.com/7kmhhl (She has long, wavy hair to her hips. Her side bang reaches past her chest. She has icy eyes and a heart on the left side of her cheek. She wears regal, long red and black dresses with a heart choker. She LOVES hearts and red roses, and she wears red lipstick.)
Personality: Cold and cruel to her enemies of her kingdom, yet warm and genuinely affectionate if she likes you. She enjoys ripping out hearts, using her fire phoenix abilities, sparring, listening to children and singing to them. Very medieval and regal, classy and proper.
Image ideas: Maybe either have her wearing an evil smile, or her sitting for a royal portrait. :)

Is this all ok? ;w;
@BBSMJ @Juyoung Just so you both know there are a couple people ahead of you, so it may take a little bit longer than it usually takes me to get to yours (maybe a week at most, probably not that long though)
@BBSMJ @Juyoung Just so you both know there are a couple people ahead of you, so it may take a little bit longer than it usually takes me to get to yours (maybe a week at most, probably not that long though)
banner_artshop2.png
@melorious no problem, take your time and have fun!
@melorious no problem, take your time and have fun!
@melorious No worries! ^.^ Take your time. (Which item(s) did you want along with the treasure to pay? :) )
@melorious No worries! ^.^ Take your time. (Which item(s) did you want along with the treasure to pay? :) )
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9