Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Melori's Everything Shop [BRIBES Open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@niharike do you have a description in mind for how you want him to look as a human or a preference for how dragon like you want him to be?
@niharike do you have a description in mind for how you want him to look as a human or a preference for how dragon like you want him to be?
banner_artshop2.png
@melorious

I don't have much of a description for him but here's some rough details about him

Pale delicate looking man. Longish hair. Jewels and silks all the jewels and silk. He loves that hat. He gets upset when he doesn't have it.
@melorious

I don't have much of a description for him but here's some rough details about him

Pale delicate looking man. Longish hair. Jewels and silks all the jewels and silk. He loves that hat. He gets upset when he doesn't have it.
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
I'm currently unable to take treasure commissions, but I'm doing an interest check for USD slots- please post if you'd like to be added to either ping list (usd or treasure) and whether you're interested in having a usd commission done

Also this is my current ping list- please let me know if you'd like to be removed and or what you're interested in so I can ping you more appropriately :D

@selfishly
@zhimonster
@moonandflowers
@hips
@moongoddess
@sakuradryad
I'm currently unable to take treasure commissions, but I'm doing an interest check for USD slots- please post if you'd like to be added to either ping list (usd or treasure) and whether you're interested in having a usd commission done

Also this is my current ping list- please let me know if you'd like to be removed and or what you're interested in so I can ping you more appropriately :D

@selfishly
@zhimonster
@moonandflowers
@hips
@moongoddess
@sakuradryad
banner_artshop2.png
@melorious I don't have any money right now, but I'll let some friends know. Do you have a DA or something?
@melorious I don't have any money right now, but I'll let some friends know. Do you have a DA or something?
gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
@zhimonster thank you I'd appreciate it a lot, here's my tumblr - link
@zhimonster thank you I'd appreciate it a lot, here's my tumblr - link
banner_artshop2.png
@melorious
eep...sorry, but i am not allowed to use RL money....TnT even though your art is pretty enough for it!
Can you just put me on the ping list for treasure and gems? :3
@melorious
eep...sorry, but i am not allowed to use RL money....TnT even though your art is pretty enough for it!
Can you just put me on the ping list for treasure and gems? :3
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@melorious

You mention old apparel items for bribe slots, do you happen to be interested in anything here? If not I might order a sketch anyway, what's the price? Your front page here and tumblr have different prices on them.
@melorious

You mention old apparel items for bribe slots, do you happen to be interested in anything here? If not I might order a sketch anyway, what's the price? Your front page here and tumblr have different prices on them.
@MoonGoddess no problem :3 I'll keep you on the treasure list

@Irefe Flight rising users get a discount so that's why the prices are different :D
Sketches are $6 and paintings are $14, backgrounds for the painting are $1
I'm not really interested in those items right now sorry D: If you are still interested in buying (or being added to a ping list) feel free to fill out my form on page 1
@MoonGoddess no problem :3 I'll keep you on the treasure list

@Irefe Flight rising users get a discount so that's why the prices are different :D
Sketches are $6 and paintings are $14, backgrounds for the painting are $1
I'm not really interested in those items right now sorry D: If you are still interested in buying (or being added to a ping list) feel free to fill out my form on page 1
banner_artshop2.png
@melorious
Ah I see! In that case...

Username: Irefe
Sketch or painting: Sketch
Payment type: 6$ (paypal right?)
Character reference(s), dragon, &/or description: Click additional ref here, I'd love it if it'd be possible to have her eyes colored (like in the first sketch ref where she has the bit of green)? If that's possible then I'd like them colored like the second ref (I love how they did her eyes). Also a gradient background would be nice, either b&w or an appropriate color.
Personality: She's grumpy, snooty, proud, prissy and a bit entitled but is generally kind and caring.

Let me know when you want the payment and where to send it.
@melorious
Ah I see! In that case...

Username: Irefe
Sketch or painting: Sketch
Payment type: 6$ (paypal right?)
Character reference(s), dragon, &/or description: Click additional ref here, I'd love it if it'd be possible to have her eyes colored (like in the first sketch ref where she has the bit of green)? If that's possible then I'd like them colored like the second ref (I love how they did her eyes). Also a gradient background would be nice, either b&w or an appropriate color.
Personality: She's grumpy, snooty, proud, prissy and a bit entitled but is generally kind and caring.

Let me know when you want the payment and where to send it.
chibis for treasure and USD now available, More samples to be added soon
chibis for treasure and USD now available, More samples to be added soon
banner_artshop2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9