Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's with the blue goo?
1 2 3 4
[img]http://oi60.tinypic.com/211orhi.jpg[/img] That red sludge is pretty evasive for me too Sorry for potato quality. Not on my normal comp ^^
211orhi.jpg

That red sludge is pretty evasive for me too

Sorry for potato quality. Not on my normal comp ^^
@Ravette
So much blue *shades eyes*
@Ravette
So much blue *shades eyes*
April showers bring forth May flowers
I had blue goo once.

Then I had some shiny residue.

I'm not sure I will ever see blue again...
I had blue goo once.

Then I had some shiny residue.

I'm not sure I will ever see blue again...
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
@April Hands sunglasses. Hopefully some luck spreads around. If it's any consolation I've been having a tough time with brightshine currency in the coli xD

I guess I really had 6 at one point since I made the alloy. I'm paranoid the phosphorus will be used in something and I can't seem to get that red sludge to make too many of them.
@April Hands sunglasses. Hopefully some luck spreads around. If it's any consolation I've been having a tough time with brightshine currency in the coli xD

I guess I really had 6 at one point since I made the alloy. I'm paranoid the phosphorus will be used in something and I can't seem to get that red sludge to make too many of them.
@Ravette Your potato's just fine lol Wow, look at that rainbow!

@Ravette Your potato's just fine lol Wow, look at that rainbow!

I am on lv 4 just about to hit lv 5 - I have no blue goo or sludge
I am on lv 4 just about to hit lv 5 - I have no blue goo or sludge
I have all of the colors now, but as you can see, blue is pretty rare! [img]http://i.imgur.com/ygzgvUp.png[/img]
I have all of the colors now, but as you can see, blue is pretty rare!

ygzgvUp.png
c.c I got a Blue goo and didn't realize THE RARITY of it and traded it with a friend for an abundance of green and then when I got my alchemy up to make the familiars, I realized my mistake. DX
c.c I got a Blue goo and didn't realize THE RARITY of it and traded it with a friend for an abundance of green and then when I got my alchemy up to make the familiars, I realized my mistake. DX
84si1j.png
This blue goo rarity is awful =^((( I've got a couple friends trying to help me out but they cant seem to get blue goo either! I dont want to spend 35k but at this point i'm strongly considering it *quietly crying*
This blue goo rarity is awful =^((( I've got a couple friends trying to help me out but they cant seem to get blue goo either! I dont want to spend 35k but at this point i'm strongly considering it *quietly crying*
I've only managed to get two so far, in 68 goo-specific transmutations judging from my hoard and items created. It's pretty awful to try for, that is a 3% blue rate and apparently I may have even gotten lucky so far if the actual rate is looking more like 2% with better data.

I've had slightly better luck with blue sludge and ooze.
I've only managed to get two so far, in 68 goo-specific transmutations judging from my hoard and items created. It's pretty awful to try for, that is a 3% blue rate and apparently I may have even gotten lucky so far if the actual rate is looking more like 2% with better data.

I've had slightly better luck with blue sludge and ooze.
1 2 3 4