Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's with the blue goo?
1 2 3 4
Does it even exist? It's bad enough that I have to convert precious food to get it, but then to get every other color EXCEPT blue, over and over and over, just adds insult to injury. For example, I have just received my sixth seventh *sigh* eigth green goo in a row.

Might be just a little bit cranky about it, especially as this morning's coffee is still brewing hahahaha
Aaaaaahhhhhhh, java! Everything is better with coffee.

I'm trying to be a good little alchemist and source my own ingredients, but this is getting a little silly.

Anyone else having this issue? Share your pain! (politely please hahaha)
Does it even exist? It's bad enough that I have to convert precious food to get it, but then to get every other color EXCEPT blue, over and over and over, just adds insult to injury. For example, I have just received my sixth seventh *sigh* eigth green goo in a row.

Might be just a little bit cranky about it, especially as this morning's coffee is still brewing hahahaha
Aaaaaahhhhhhh, java! Everything is better with coffee.

I'm trying to be a good little alchemist and source my own ingredients, but this is getting a little silly.

Anyone else having this issue? Share your pain! (politely please hahaha)
@Svae I'm going to keep singing the praises of scorpion tails, since I got two blue goos from transmuting 20 scorpion tails.
@Svae I'm going to keep singing the praises of scorpion tails, since I got two blue goos from transmuting 20 scorpion tails.
Food? Food? FOOD!
tumblr_inline_o1jshi1q2F1rbazpx_250.png tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo2_250.png
I've been having the same problem with red sludge.
I've been having the same problem with red sludge.
@SpectralDragon Noted! :D

@Sabyk Urg, it's so frustrating, isn't it? XD
@SpectralDragon Noted! :D

@Sabyk Urg, it's so frustrating, isn't it? XD
I think they slightly overdid it with the rarity.

25-25-20-15-10-5 or similar would be much nicer in terms of rarity, rather than the 2% blue color anything has now. Still rare, but 2.5 times as common as now. I wouldn't even mind the current rarity if you could just throw a 99-stack in there at once and get 1-2 blue something out of it in one go... As is, though? You can go days without blue anything...
I think they slightly overdid it with the rarity.

25-25-20-15-10-5 or similar would be much nicer in terms of rarity, rather than the 2% blue color anything has now. Still rare, but 2.5 times as common as now. I wouldn't even mind the current rarity if you could just throw a 99-stack in there at once and get 1-2 blue something out of it in one go... As is, though? You can go days without blue anything...
I haven't gotten a blue goo since day two of baldwin's release. :")
I haven't gotten a blue goo since day two of baldwin's release. :")
I can't get a red goo... I've gone through an entire stack of 99 food. *facedesk*
I can't get a red goo... I've gone through an entire stack of 99 food. *facedesk*
C5gD3QO.gif
TPONzCn.png
I have 5 blue goo. I can't seem to get the purples.
I have 5 blue goo. I can't seem to get the purples.
My hoard has 7 purple ooze, but no blue in sight. 2-3% rarity sounds fine and dandy, until you actually put it into practice with a half-hour cooldown.
My hoard has 7 purple ooze, but no blue in sight. 2-3% rarity sounds fine and dandy, until you actually put it into practice with a half-hour cooldown.
@Shienvien Oh wow, so it's on purpose, and not just my bad luck. LOL I don't know whether that makes me feel better or worse, but I definitely appreciate the information. XD

@Pokemon So, you can confirm their existence? lol

@Rivix *feels your pain*

@Ravette O.O What great/awful luck! XD

@gootarts Nods. Yup. I really hope they adjust it, but I'm a realist lol
@Shienvien Oh wow, so it's on purpose, and not just my bad luck. LOL I don't know whether that makes me feel better or worse, but I definitely appreciate the information. XD

@Pokemon So, you can confirm their existence? lol

@Rivix *feels your pain*

@Ravette O.O What great/awful luck! XD

@gootarts Nods. Yup. I really hope they adjust it, but I'm a realist lol
1 2 3 4