Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's with the blue goo?
1 2 3 4
I like the rarity, it makes the couple of times I have achieved blue feel like a cause for a celebration xD
I like the rarity, it makes the couple of times I have achieved blue feel like a cause for a celebration xD
@Ravette Would you want to trade a red sludge for a blue sludge? I can't get blue, but I have a few reds
@Ravette Would you want to trade a red sludge for a blue sludge? I can't get blue, but I have a few reds
I am also on T5CmrJd.png
I hit 28 green goo before I got blue ; w ;
I hit 28 green goo before I got blue ; w ;
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
Blue goo and ooze have actually been pretty good to me. My personal percentage on those two is 4% and I've got a few of each.

Blue sludge, on the other hand.... RAGE!

Why is the best color always always always the rarest *sigh* Just once I wanna see something where blue is the commonest color. xD Green can be the rarest next time.
Blue goo and ooze have actually been pretty good to me. My personal percentage on those two is 4% and I've got a few of each.

Blue sludge, on the other hand.... RAGE!

Why is the best color always always always the rarest *sigh* Just once I wanna see something where blue is the commonest color. xD Green can be the rarest next time.
Come to the dork side. Do not make me de-story you. Image © Diaktoros
DriftAwayBanner_zpsd03e0e45.jpg tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
just so you all know, cause i had the same problem i thought it would be good to start this up http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1483422

@BlueTrillium @SeaIce @Kesstryl @Avarice@Ravette@April@ceiswyn@Svae@Serendipous @Cranberry@raptorix@yoloswag666@SpectralDragon
just so you all know, cause i had the same problem i thought it would be good to start this up http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1483422

@BlueTrillium @SeaIce @Kesstryl @Avarice@Ravette@April@ceiswyn@Svae@Serendipous @Cranberry@raptorix@yoloswag666@SpectralDragon
tumblr_inline_nwu3otaP9J1t7d5o3_500.gif
I'm at maxed out level and I have not gotten a blue goo..... NOT ONCE.

*SCREAMS AND SHOVES BALDWIN IN THE CAULDRON*
I'm at maxed out level and I have not gotten a blue goo..... NOT ONCE.

*SCREAMS AND SHOVES BALDWIN IN THE CAULDRON*
7fX0lFk.png
@Succubuslust thank you that's a really good idea! ^^
@Succubuslust thank you that's a really good idea! ^^
@yoloswag666 i thought everyone could benefit, your more then welcome
ALSO if you happen to know what item you transmuted when you got the blue, make note of it in case it was the item and not just the ratio.
i transmuted like 12 items of the same thing and got one colour the whole time so it might be a factor.
@yoloswag666 i thought everyone could benefit, your more then welcome
ALSO if you happen to know what item you transmuted when you got the blue, make note of it in case it was the item and not just the ratio.
i transmuted like 12 items of the same thing and got one colour the whole time so it might be a factor.
@Succubuslust I've been trying to remember and shooting around to different meats insects and plants to see what gives what if it makes any difference but I'm so forgetful lol... I'm going to open a text document, i should of done that from the beginning T-T
@Succubuslust I've been trying to remember and shooting around to different meats insects and plants to see what gives what if it makes any difference but I'm so forgetful lol... I'm going to open a text document, i should of done that from the beginning T-T
@yoloswag666 i know, i should have thought about it sooner but i had a giant brain fart that week when i was building the inside of my kitchen...
@yoloswag666 i know, i should have thought about it sooner but i had a giant brain fart that week when i was building the inside of my kitchen...
1 2 3 4