Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's with the blue goo?
1 2 3 4
I've gotten no blue goo.
I've gotten no blue goo.
zyvrj7C.png VJNgmuG.pngezdpCto.pngzyvrj7C.png
Thank you so much :D
Thank you so much :D
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
@Succubuslust : The admins have confirmed it doesn't matter what item you throw in. All items have the same chance.
@Succubuslust : The admins have confirmed it doesn't matter what item you throw in. All items have the same chance.
Yup! I'm having a hard time too (apparently not like some, though). I'm almost to level six and have managed to get at least one of all the blues/black/gold. I'm working on getting two of each now. I want to have an abundance of everything when a gene is finally released through Baldwin.
Yup! I'm having a hard time too (apparently not like some, though). I'm almost to level six and have managed to get at least one of all the blues/black/gold. I'm working on getting two of each now. I want to have an abundance of everything when a gene is finally released through Baldwin.
Crabbie's Adoptables Hatchery
Does anyone feel like Blue Goo is harder to brew than other blue alchemy components? I mean, I've been brewing goo for around 4 days straight, and not a single blue. On the other hand, I was able to consistently brew at least one Blue Sludge every day (if I stayed on top of it) for almost a week.
Does anyone feel like Blue Goo is harder to brew than other blue alchemy components? I mean, I've been brewing goo for around 4 days straight, and not a single blue. On the other hand, I was able to consistently brew at least one Blue Sludge every day (if I stayed on top of it) for almost a week.
cDNKY5y.gif
1 2 3 4