Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | what hello
Hello!
I'm Ayesthine, but for convenience I also go by Ayes. I joined FR a couple day ago on the coattails of my friends from the Dragon Cave forums because this website is all they talked about. Now that I've joined, I can see why. I haven't done much but crawl around and try to smuggle away treasure, but I'm already hooked whoops. My favorite breed so far would have to be Nocs. They're cute as heck.
I'm 17 and I'm from the US. My hobbies are pretty varied and eclectic, but at the moment I'm most focused on furthering my artistic abilities and learning about the basics of biomechanics (I super love all things biology related, but particularly morphology)

I'm excited to get to know the community here and hoard hundred and hundreds of dragons.
Hello!
I'm Ayesthine, but for convenience I also go by Ayes. I joined FR a couple day ago on the coattails of my friends from the Dragon Cave forums because this website is all they talked about. Now that I've joined, I can see why. I haven't done much but crawl around and try to smuggle away treasure, but I'm already hooked whoops. My favorite breed so far would have to be Nocs. They're cute as heck.
I'm 17 and I'm from the US. My hobbies are pretty varied and eclectic, but at the moment I'm most focused on furthering my artistic abilities and learning about the basics of biomechanics (I super love all things biology related, but particularly morphology)

I'm excited to get to know the community here and hoard hundred and hundreds of dragons.
'Sup, how you liking things so far?
'Sup, how you liking things so far?
35be334.png
Welcome! I'm new here too. I've been here for like two months but this is my first time getting active. Nice to meet you!
Welcome! I'm new here too. I've been here for like two months but this is my first time getting active. Nice to meet you!
tumblr_inline_mlm82vUnKm1qz4rgp.gif
@Ayesthine
Hello! I'm new here, as well. It's great to meet you. <3 And biomechanics? That's really cool! Are you enjoying it here? I hope you are.

@Sugarbeatcircus
I would also like to greet you, too! *hugs* I hope you're having an awesome time here, as well. :3
@Ayesthine
Hello! I'm new here, as well. It's great to meet you. <3 And biomechanics? That's really cool! Are you enjoying it here? I hope you are.

@Sugarbeatcircus
I would also like to greet you, too! *hugs* I hope you're having an awesome time here, as well. :3
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
Hi! :D Glad that you've joined. You know me, kind of. Know of me.
Hi! :D Glad that you've joined. You know me, kind of. Know of me.
finall10.png 2rm4ndg.png atlast10.png
earthshakerborder.jpg