Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Super Hoard Organizer v9.5.0
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 101 102
@culex thank you! my hoard is already crazy outdated so i'll just copy my dragons back into the new sheet and do a hoard recount :0
@culex thank you! my hoard is already crazy outdated so i'll just copy my dragons back into the new sheet and do a hoard recount :0
This is brilliant ;o May I be added to the pinglist?
This is brilliant ;o May I be added to the pinglist?
FAA7LEH.pngLRdLP2V.pngrI18gRz.png5BsilZ9.pngTlmcw5e.png
@Adrie @Bhelryss @BlackBat09 @bladeddarkness @CaptainCrackers @Coolkid @Crowleyisking @DeepflowManah @Delight @Elen @Empyreal @Endlessnight @felicitymay @flippedside @flybeatRemix @HestiaRising @Hihamburger @jennysyc @Juliamon @Julis @Kaesa @Kelaku @KaidaHime @Kayle @Maholix @MakoNeko @Malokia @MamaSheepy @mismatched @Nymphalidae @Outbreak @PearlFlame @Pity @ravenclawgirl @skyarising @SlainCane @Snakefeather @SpottyJaguar @SpringsSong @sykotikkytten @TawnyDragonscale @Valkyr

Okay, the crates finally got uploaded, or named, or something. Anyway, the Foo Dog Update is now up!

If you want to update your chart: There are 5 foods, 2 materials, 2 familiars, 5 skins, and 5 others you can copy-paste from the current one to yours.
@Adrie @Bhelryss @BlackBat09 @bladeddarkness @CaptainCrackers @Coolkid @Crowleyisking @DeepflowManah @Delight @Elen @Empyreal @Endlessnight @felicitymay @flippedside @flybeatRemix @HestiaRising @Hihamburger @jennysyc @Juliamon @Julis @Kaesa @Kelaku @KaidaHime @Kayle @Maholix @MakoNeko @Malokia @MamaSheepy @mismatched @Nymphalidae @Outbreak @PearlFlame @Pity @ravenclawgirl @skyarising @SlainCane @Snakefeather @SpottyJaguar @SpringsSong @sykotikkytten @TawnyDragonscale @Valkyr

Okay, the crates finally got uploaded, or named, or something. Anyway, the Foo Dog Update is now up!

If you want to update your chart: There are 5 foods, 2 materials, 2 familiars, 5 skins, and 5 others you can copy-paste from the current one to yours.
@Culex

Using this! May I please be pinged for updates?~
@Culex

Using this! May I please be pinged for updates?~
w7Z8MA5.png
@Culex Can haz ping list add?
@Culex Can haz ping list add?
@Adrie @Bhelryss @BlackBat09 @bladeddarkness @CaptainCrackers @Coolkid @Crowleyisking @DeepflowManah @Delight @Elen @Empyreal @Endlessnight @felicitymay @flippedside @flybeatRemix @HestiaRising @Hihamburger @jennysyc @Juliamon @Julis @Kaesa @Kelaku @KaidaHime @Kaithar @Kayle @Maholix @MakoNeko @Malokia @MamaSheepy @mismatched @Nymphalidae @Outbreak @PearlFlame @Pity @ravenclawgirl @Rookery @skyarising @SlainCane @Snakefeather @SpottyJaguar @SpringsSong @sykotikkytten @TawnyDragonscale @Valkyr

Brightshine Jubilee added, and Summer Swelter (name assumed; not active yet?)

3 apparel, 1 familiar, 12 skins, 6 other
Spring's Breath marked cycled out
@Adrie @Bhelryss @BlackBat09 @bladeddarkness @CaptainCrackers @Coolkid @Crowleyisking @DeepflowManah @Delight @Elen @Empyreal @Endlessnight @felicitymay @flippedside @flybeatRemix @HestiaRising @Hihamburger @jennysyc @Juliamon @Julis @Kaesa @Kelaku @KaidaHime @Kaithar @Kayle @Maholix @MakoNeko @Malokia @MamaSheepy @mismatched @Nymphalidae @Outbreak @PearlFlame @Pity @ravenclawgirl @Rookery @skyarising @SlainCane @Snakefeather @SpottyJaguar @SpringsSong @sykotikkytten @TawnyDragonscale @Valkyr

Brightshine Jubilee added, and Summer Swelter (name assumed; not active yet?)

3 apparel, 1 familiar, 12 skins, 6 other
Spring's Breath marked cycled out
@Culex
May I be put on the pinglist for updates? :) (Thank you btw, very useful spreadsheet!)
@Culex
May I be put on the pinglist for updates? :) (Thank you btw, very useful spreadsheet!)
@Culex

Query question thinger! Would it be possible to re-implement a column with item numbers?

I have trouble navigating larger lists of things like this spreadsheet, so I really like to sort sheets by the information in certain columns - like price, name, quantity in my hoard, what's being worn by a dragon vs what isn't, etc. However, since the default ordering is based on item number, but there is no item number column, it's difficult to get back to that original ordering of rows.

The only way to really do it is to switch the order of the sheet and then ctrl + z to go back, when you're done, which means I cannot enter or delete cell contents if I want to keep those changes; they would just be undone with ctrl + z along with everything else.

I apologize if there's some workaround that I haven't thought of! The OP reads that there used to be an item ID number column, but that it was removed due to being largely superfluous, but I argue that it would be useful, for this reason.

Another bonus use would be that it could help with listing skins and accents in the forum, since the syntax for linking those is the ID number for that item. I'd be able to sort the rows in the Skins page by quantity/if i have them in my hoard, and then easily references the item numbers so I can list them in a forum post.

If you'd be totally uninterested in adding this sort of column, I understand completely! I've just had this knocking around in my head a lot lately and wanted to inquire. :)
@Culex

Query question thinger! Would it be possible to re-implement a column with item numbers?

I have trouble navigating larger lists of things like this spreadsheet, so I really like to sort sheets by the information in certain columns - like price, name, quantity in my hoard, what's being worn by a dragon vs what isn't, etc. However, since the default ordering is based on item number, but there is no item number column, it's difficult to get back to that original ordering of rows.

The only way to really do it is to switch the order of the sheet and then ctrl + z to go back, when you're done, which means I cannot enter or delete cell contents if I want to keep those changes; they would just be undone with ctrl + z along with everything else.

I apologize if there's some workaround that I haven't thought of! The OP reads that there used to be an item ID number column, but that it was removed due to being largely superfluous, but I argue that it would be useful, for this reason.

Another bonus use would be that it could help with listing skins and accents in the forum, since the syntax for linking those is the ID number for that item. I'd be able to sort the rows in the Skins page by quantity/if i have them in my hoard, and then easily references the item numbers so I can list them in a forum post.

If you'd be totally uninterested in adding this sort of column, I understand completely! I've just had this knocking around in my head a lot lately and wanted to inquire. :)
@SpottyJaguar
I may re-implement it, but it would take quite a long time, just so you are aware (I have to check the image URL for literally every item). I do at least have skins still listing their ID #s.

At least if you had the urge, you COULD add it into your personal SHO. Just add a column for each sheet, and if you upgrade your sheet later, you can just copy-paste them in again. GDocs is pretty smart, and SHOULD automatically change all of the sheet calculations to refer to the newer column locations.
@SpottyJaguar
I may re-implement it, but it would take quite a long time, just so you are aware (I have to check the image URL for literally every item). I do at least have skins still listing their ID #s.

At least if you had the urge, you COULD add it into your personal SHO. Just add a column for each sheet, and if you upgrade your sheet later, you can just copy-paste them in again. GDocs is pretty smart, and SHOULD automatically change all of the sheet calculations to refer to the newer column locations.
Could you add me to the ping list, please?
Could you add me to the ping list, please?
tumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gif13986699.png?mtime=VdWnwQAAVlQ.pngtumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo1_100.gif13986700.png?mtime=***-SQAAUYc.pngtumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gif
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 101 102