Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Super Hoard Organizer v9.5.0
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 101 102
@Adrie @Bhelryss @BlackBat09 @bladeddarkness @CandyCloud @CaptainCrackers @CaptainOMalley @Coolkid @Crowleyisking @DeepflowManah @Delight @Elen @Empyreal @Endlessnight @everynne @felicitymay @flippedside @flybeatRemix @HestiaRising @Hihamburger @jennysyc @Juliamon @Julis @Kaesa @Kelaku @KaidaHime @Kaithar @Kayle @kc6201 @Maholix @Maiiau @MakoNeko @Malokia @MamaSheepy @mismatched @Nymphalidae @Outbreak @PearlFlame @Pity @ravenclawgirl @Rookery @skyarising @SlainCane @Snakefeather @SpottyJaguar @SpringsSong @sykotikkytten @TawnyDragonscale @Valkyr

Last night's update is up, along with a few bug fixes, and additions of the new alchemy recipes.
@Adrie @Bhelryss @BlackBat09 @bladeddarkness @CandyCloud @CaptainCrackers @CaptainOMalley @Coolkid @Crowleyisking @DeepflowManah @Delight @Elen @Empyreal @Endlessnight @everynne @felicitymay @flippedside @flybeatRemix @HestiaRising @Hihamburger @jennysyc @Juliamon @Julis @Kaesa @Kelaku @KaidaHime @Kaithar @Kayle @kc6201 @Maholix @Maiiau @MakoNeko @Malokia @MamaSheepy @mismatched @Nymphalidae @Outbreak @PearlFlame @Pity @ravenclawgirl @Rookery @skyarising @SlainCane @Snakefeather @SpottyJaguar @SpringsSong @sykotikkytten @TawnyDragonscale @Valkyr

Last night's update is up, along with a few bug fixes, and additions of the new alchemy recipes.
@Culex something is up with the coding of the materials that is preventing totals from being displayed properly- the problem seems to stem specifically from the Red Sludge item (125 in Materials).
@Culex something is up with the coding of the materials that is preventing totals from being displayed properly- the problem seems to stem specifically from the Red Sludge item (125 in Materials).
I guess most people do know me as a mercenary. They don't know the actual bond we've made.
Cass - she/they
7ElPrs2.png
@Culex
can't believe you've taken the time to do this. add me to the ping list please :03
@Culex
can't believe you've taken the time to do this. add me to the ping list please :03
tumblr_o76lyaSr3U1ubzsh0o1_400.png
@Culex Coarsefur Chest was changed to Coarsefur Crate: [item=Coarsefur Crate]
@Culex

Coarsefur Chest was changed to Coarsefur Crate:

Coarsefur Crate
@Culex

May I be added to the pinglist?
@Culex

May I be added to the pinglist?
FR +12
@Culex @Lusitania

holy bananas.
I can't even.
I can't even.
this is too beautiful.
this is stunning.
@Culex @Lusitania

holy bananas.
I can't even.
I can't even.
this is too beautiful.
this is stunning.
pLOjGxv.png
@BlackBat09
Thanks for the catch; unHide sheet "Swipp", C394 is a ` instead of a 1; fixed on official version.

@Maki
GOOD THAT WAS BUGGING ME
@BlackBat09
Thanks for the catch; unHide sheet "Swipp", C394 is a ` instead of a 1; fixed on official version.

@Maki
GOOD THAT WAS BUGGING ME
@Adrie @Bhelryss @BlackBat09 @bladeddarkness @CandyCloud @CaptainCrackers @CaptainOMalley @Coolkid @Crowleyisking @DeepflowManah @Delight @dogking @Elen @Empyreal @Endlessnight @everynne @felicitymay @flippedside @flybeatRemix @HestiaRising @Hihamburger @jennysyc @Juliamon @Julis @Kaesa @Kelaku @KaidaHime @Kaithar @Kayle @kc6201 @Maholix @Maiiau @MakoNeko @Malokia @MamaSheepy @mismatched @Nymphalidae @Outbreak @PearlFlame @Pity @ravenclawgirl @Rookery @ShadowRising @skyarising @SlainCane @Snakefeather @SpottyJaguar @SpringsSong @sykotikkytten @TawnyDragonscale @Valkyr

Today's update, the Glimmer etc, is up, lemme know if there's any problems.
@Adrie @Bhelryss @BlackBat09 @bladeddarkness @CandyCloud @CaptainCrackers @CaptainOMalley @Coolkid @Crowleyisking @DeepflowManah @Delight @dogking @Elen @Empyreal @Endlessnight @everynne @felicitymay @flippedside @flybeatRemix @HestiaRising @Hihamburger @jennysyc @Juliamon @Julis @Kaesa @Kelaku @KaidaHime @Kaithar @Kayle @kc6201 @Maholix @Maiiau @MakoNeko @Malokia @MamaSheepy @mismatched @Nymphalidae @Outbreak @PearlFlame @Pity @ravenclawgirl @Rookery @ShadowRising @skyarising @SlainCane @Snakefeather @SpottyJaguar @SpringsSong @sykotikkytten @TawnyDragonscale @Valkyr

Today's update, the Glimmer etc, is up, lemme know if there's any problems.
@Culex How do I get the apparel to work for my dragons? AKA, how do I enter it so that it shows up in the apparel tab as "used"? Or do I have to enter all of the things that I have and my dragons are wearing into the apparel copies column?
@Culex How do I get the apparel to work for my dragons? AKA, how do I enter it so that it shows up in the apparel tab as "used"? Or do I have to enter all of the things that I have and my dragons are wearing into the apparel copies column?
A small felt circle that says The Fiber Arts Club in rainbow letters.

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_
@uruhead
It should automatically calculate it, unless you edited the tiny tiny cells next to the apparel. It should be like, Red Birdskull Headdress [tab twice to skip the tiny cell] Red Birdskull Legband... then it'll put a little 1 in the Used column to tabulate what you own.
@uruhead
It should automatically calculate it, unless you edited the tiny tiny cells next to the apparel. It should be like, Red Birdskull Headdress [tab twice to skip the tiny cell] Red Birdskull Legband... then it'll put a little 1 in the Used column to tabulate what you own.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 101 102