Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Super Hoard Organizer v9.5.0
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102
@StarN1ght

Alright, thanks for letting me know. :) I'll be working on a new thread now, you mind linking it and closing this one (to avoid confusion) just realised you're not the OP ;v; once I've got it set up? :D
@StarN1ght

Alright, thanks for letting me know. :) I'll be working on a new thread now, you mind linking it and closing this one (to avoid confusion) just realised you're not the OP ;v; once I've got it set up? :D
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Kunikida

No problem. (: I'll make a final post linking to your thread once it's done, and I'll see if a mod can close this thread after that.

Y'know, I don't want to drag this thread back to the front page by making a new post, so I'll edit this one.

The Super Hoard Organizer has moved to a new thread. If you're here and want to follow it, here's the link: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2805698
@Kunikida

No problem. (: I'll make a final post linking to your thread once it's done, and I'll see if a mod can close this thread after that.

Y'know, I don't want to drag this thread back to the front page by making a new post, so I'll edit this one.

The Super Hoard Organizer has moved to a new thread. If you're here and want to follow it, here's the link: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2805698
Help me please, i want to add new baldwin recipes, the hidden sheet you talked about "BaldwinSwap", actually the seet only has 4 hidden ones, not 5, the crazy thing is that "Swipswap" is present.
Actually i downloaded the spreadsheet again and it still has only 4 hidden ones, how do i add new baldwin recipes????
Help me please, i want to add new baldwin recipes, the hidden sheet you talked about "BaldwinSwap", actually the seet only has 4 hidden ones, not 5, the crazy thing is that "Swipswap" is present.
Actually i downloaded the spreadsheet again and it still has only 4 hidden ones, how do i add new baldwin recipes????
@joaojexn

The versions here are outdated - the current thread is here
@joaojexn

The versions here are outdated - the current thread is here
hWsjkHE.png
@Elaendorlien thank you so much!
@Elaendorlien thank you so much!
@Culex Amazing tool that has been super helpful to use! Edit: 09/28/20 I noticed a couple of items were not on the other tab I had gotten from the coil. [item=rusted crown][item=forgotten crown]
@Culex

Amazing tool that has been super helpful to use!

Edit: 09/28/20

I noticed a couple of items were not on the other tab I had gotten from the coil.

Rusted Crown Forgotten Crown
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

Official Shadow Subspecies Hub: IF | OOF
FR Deity Memes | Food Exchange
W.I.P Lore | Dragon Pen Pals | Art | More..

She/They | FR+ 3 | English | ID: 208844
UeqWADf.png
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102