Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 580 581 582 583 584 ... 2734 2735
This show is actually pretty good. Now why can't a familiar just drop in the coli already? My head hurts. Did I lock the door? Tomorrow is my off day, right? Why do I keep breeding ugly derg babies? But they're kind of cute too. They remind me of sherbert.
This show is actually pretty good. Now why can't a familiar just drop in the coli already? My head hurts. Did I lock the door? Tomorrow is my off day, right? Why do I keep breeding ugly derg babies? But they're kind of cute too. They remind me of sherbert.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
Is it really worth cutting me outta yer life because I said that's a Koto model kit and not a Figma? Really? :/
Is it really worth cutting me outta yer life because I said that's a Koto model kit and not a Figma? Really? :/
wow i was going to write a post about not having the needed coli stones but my iphone restarted. why do you gotta do that? what did i ever do to deserve this? was it because i stayed up until two in the morning playing pokemon emerald? was it because i emulated said pokemon emerald? why is this happening who authorized this
wow i was going to write a post about not having the needed coli stones but my iphone restarted. why do you gotta do that? what did i ever do to deserve this? was it because i stayed up until two in the morning playing pokemon emerald? was it because i emulated said pokemon emerald? why is this happening who authorized this
unknown.png
I'm awake at 4:16 am and I have work at 10 am I'm going to die today

I'm awake at 4:16 am and I have work at 10 am I'm going to die today

tumblr_mkgo84fcuF1r11qslo2_500.gif
@Gou Rest in peace, Gou.
@Gou Rest in peace, Gou.
GO CARTS?! DID YOU SAY WE ARE RIDEING GO CARTS TODAY?! BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
GO CARTS?! DID YOU SAY WE ARE RIDEING GO CARTS TODAY?! BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
“Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars.”
~ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings
@Amura

You are not alone. I'm demisexual, and that's on the Ace scale. I spent a lot of time feeling broken and sad whenever it came to mind or when people would hit on me sexually or normally, and I either didn't understand or didn't feel comfortable. You are never alone! :)
@Amura

You are not alone. I'm demisexual, and that's on the Ace scale. I spent a lot of time feeling broken and sad whenever it came to mind or when people would hit on me sexually or normally, and I either didn't understand or didn't feel comfortable. You are never alone! :)
“Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars.”
~ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings
Provolone is gross.
Provolone is gross.
fd42d8db496e46e1da3cda70d0e1285f654c6221.gif
BRIGHTSHINE JUBILE(US) TOMORROW

I wish wing silks weren't so expensive. They never seem to restock for me in the Marketplace, but 50k+ is pretty steep in the AH...
BRIGHTSHINE JUBILE(US) TOMORROW

I wish wing silks weren't so expensive. They never seem to restock for me in the Marketplace, but 50k+ is pretty steep in the AH...
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
SO I cant stop listening to remixes.
SO I cant stop listening to remixes.
Vyrus | Perpetually hungry | PM's/Friend Requests open
1 2 ... 580 581 582 583 584 ... 2734 2735