Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Spirals without Spirals
1 2 ... 164 165 166 167 168 ... 200 201
dying
dying
Bump!
Bump!
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS_tiny_sepia_logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
I spent four days to read this thread e-e

@EXxiilED
Look at this, this whole thread. The horrors expressed here
I spent four days to read this thread e-e

@EXxiilED
Look at this, this whole thread. The horrors expressed here
tumblr_inline_nmplalyfet1qfq1fk_500.gif
[quote name="Sallin" date=2015-01-11 16:36:36] Do... Do you think this is how the Deities came up with their dragons? Windsinger: (Designing Skydancers) Hmm. I like this dragon, but it could use just a tiny... something else. What do you think, guys? Gladekeeper: *photoshops a slightly skewed Wildclaw head onto it* lol Windsinger. :O I like it with the feathers omyself yes Gladekeeper: Wait Stormcatcher: Give it antennae. Gladekeeper: Wait Windsinger: ANTENNAE YES GOOD and a forehead eye PERFECT Gladekeeper: Windy I was joking about the Wildclaw hea- Windsinger: Okay I'm done. *poofs scrolls into existence* I CALL THEM SKYDANCERS [/quote] THIS. man, FR has the [i]weirdest[/i] discussions ever... [s]not that I'm complaining[/s]
Sallin wrote on 2015-01-11:
Do...

Do you think this is how the Deities came up with their dragons?

Windsinger: (Designing Skydancers) Hmm. I like this dragon, but it could use just a tiny... something else. What do you think, guys?
Gladekeeper: *photoshops a slightly skewed Wildclaw head onto it* lol
Windsinger. :O I like it with the feathers omyself yes
Gladekeeper: Wait
Stormcatcher: Give it antennae.
Windsinger: ANTENNAE YES GOOD and a forehead eye PERFECT
Gladekeeper: Windy I was joking about the Wildclaw hea-
Windsinger: Okay I'm done. *poofs scrolls into existence* I CALL THEM SKYDANCERS

THIS.

man, FR has the weirdest discussions ever... not that I'm complaining
mUfkkkV.png
[quote name="xMoonDragonx" date=2015-06-18 20:54:39] [quote name="Sallin" date=2015-01-11 16:36:36] Do... Do you think this is how the Deities came up with their dragons? Windsinger: (Designing Skydancers) Hmm. I like this dragon, but it could use just a tiny... something else. What do you think, guys? Gladekeeper: *photoshops a slightly skewed Wildclaw head onto it* lol Windsinger. :O I like it with the feathers omyself yes Gladekeeper: Wait Stormcatcher: Give it antennae. Gladekeeper: Wait Windsinger: ANTENNAE YES GOOD and a forehead eye PERFECT Gladekeeper: Windy I was joking about the Wildclaw hea- Windsinger: Okay I'm done. *poofs scrolls into existence* I CALL THEM SKYDANCERS [/quote] THIS. man, FR has the [i]weirdest[/i] discussions ever... [s]not that I'm complaining[/s] [/quote] have you seen the discussion of brewing the admins down?
xMoonDragonx wrote on 2015-06-18:
Sallin wrote on 2015-01-11:
Do...

Do you think this is how the Deities came up with their dragons?

Windsinger: (Designing Skydancers) Hmm. I like this dragon, but it could use just a tiny... something else. What do you think, guys?
Gladekeeper: *photoshops a slightly skewed Wildclaw head onto it* lol
Windsinger. :O I like it with the feathers omyself yes
Stormcatcher: Give it antennae.
Windsinger: ANTENNAE YES GOOD and a forehead eye PERFECT
Gladekeeper: Windy I was joking about the Wildclaw hea-
Windsinger: Okay I'm done. *poofs scrolls into existence* I CALL THEM SKYDANCERS

THIS.

man, FR has the weirdest discussions ever... not that I'm complaining

have you seen the discussion of brewing the admins down?
LWDw43p.png
AFTER FINALLY READING THIS WHOLE THREAD IN ONE DAY, MIGHT I MENTION I SHOW YOU [img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/8892/f/2015/169/2/0/what_by_exxiiled-d8xvkil.png[/img] da booty the wildclaw likes
AFTER FINALLY READING THIS WHOLE THREAD IN ONE DAY, MIGHT I MENTION
I SHOW YOU

what_by_exxiiled-d8xvkil.png

da booty
the wildclaw likes
tumblr_static_tumblr_mi3n5iqd571s476qro1_500.gif
@EXxiilED

oh dear arcanist... what have you done!?
@EXxiilED

oh dear arcanist... what have you done!?
| DeviantArt | Pixel Adopts |
| She/her | Sweden | +9 hours FR time | Local YGO and GW2 nerd |
KE4Ayzq.png
[quote name="EXxiilED" date=2015-06-18 23:02:12] AFTER FINALLY READING THIS WHOLE THREAD IN ONE DAY, MIGHT I MENTION I SHOW YOU [img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/8892/f/2015/169/2/0/what_by_exxiiled-d8xvkil.png[/img] da booty the wildclaw likes [/quote] OH MY GOD Perfect
EXxiilED wrote on 2015-06-18:
I SHOW YOU

da booty
the wildclaw likes

OH MY GOD
Perfect
SIjKhX7.png
@Corvida (btw this is what's gonna happen if you keep inbreeding your lair haha) @Amwrootbeer
Just look through like the first 50 pages of this thread, lmao. I've never seen such gorgeous abominations before
@Corvida (btw this is what's gonna happen if you keep inbreeding your lair haha) @Amwrootbeer
Just look through like the first 50 pages of this thread, lmao. I've never seen such gorgeous abominations before
[quote name="Valka" date=2015-06-19 02:46:14] [quote name="EXxiilED" date=2015-06-18 23:02:12] AFTER FINALLY READING THIS WHOLE THREAD IN ONE DAY, MIGHT I MENTION I SHOW YOU [img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/8892/f/2015/169/2/0/what_by_exxiiled-d8xvkil.png[/img] da booty the wildclaw likes [/quote] OH MY GOD Perfect [/quote] Here we are again / I see the photoshop is kickin' in / And i wanna run and hide / I wanna run and hide /
Valka wrote on 2015-06-19:
EXxiilED wrote on 2015-06-18:
I SHOW YOU

da booty
the wildclaw likes

OH MY GOD
Perfect
Here we are again /
I see the photoshop is kickin' in /
And i wanna run and hide /