Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Blind Dates Old Thread.
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22
To the Wonderful @Riverspell and @Flippedside [indent][left]My name is Pogona. I heard about your Blind Date service through our Clan's Maizer. From whence he got the knowledge I cannot say. But it tickled him so much that he announced your existence to us. He feels that it would be a valuable learning experience, as well as a good chance to form new bonds as friends or mates. So I am very glad to step up and say hello! And also thank you, so very much, for doing what you do! I would be happy to meet anyone but have been explained what a 'date' is. So I can say I am sure I fancy males. Though I am still open to meeting other females, at least we could make friends ^w^ I would love to meet someone with Vipera or Speckle genes and am envious of (and rather admire) anyone with Spines. Each gene has it's own special reason to me! Vipera is so handsome and mysterious. I would love to walk with someone like that. While Speckled dragons mostly make me feel content and relaxed. And who doesn't like the look of those so attractive, devilish spines? You would not find my paw raised. I confess that I love seeing Mate pairs or friends in Contrasting* or Complementary colors. Complementing groups can wear matching things which is something I adore! Could you imagine someone like that with me? On the flip side of all that I cannot take clown gene'd dragons seriously. Even if they have a somber demeanor I could not afford them the respect they deserve and would probably laugh too much. I do not care for being around them. Oh goodness QmQ that sounds so mean. I'm sorry! I'm very sorry! I was told to be honest. I'm sure everyone there is absolutely fantastic, and I don't want anyone to feel like I disrespect them and cause offense. I'm so sorry! In that line of things though. I want to mention that I love to swim. Very very much! So Ridgebacks and I would not get along very well and I'd rather not have to have that awkward discussion if that is okay. I apologize to any ridgebacks that are there and reading my letter. I know you are great dragons! But I want whoever I meet and I to not butt heads on such a big important thing for me. Thank you for understanding. >m<' I hope you understand! I would love to get to know you, whether you have defined a name for yourself or not that is okay. I know that for some naming can be very important and is not done right away while for others our parents name us. So do not be afraid to tell me either way please! If it is not too much to ask, could you tell me some things that you like? that you might hate? what is something that you dream about? Knowing others is important to me for bonding. Yes I swoon over a pretty face but I want to know you!** In regards to that last line. I have never bred. And while I am able to, I do not know if I am ready yet! Certainly not right away! So I do not mind if you are someone who has bred before, recently, or never at all. I am not one to judge. You're looking for someone to meet. Whether as friends or potential mates and so am I! I hope I haven't scared you away. Or sounded to pushy and picky. I don't want to be that way. T///m///T' I'm just excited.[/left][/indent] [right]Thank you so much![/right] [right]Pogona, of Shada Septem[/right] P.S. Picture Enclosed! I am a Snapper, I hope that isn't off putting. I cannot fly. OmO! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12868002] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/128681/12868002_350.png[/img] [/url] *Her Contrast color is Purples. **Specialty wise I would muchly appreciate if there was a bio of some kind for said Dragon. Even if it's a couple short lines. I hope everything is written in clearly. I'm sorry if it's not, certainly do ask me to clarify things on Pogona's behalf. Fun Fact: Pogo and Les(her Familiar) are named after Lizards. Pogona is the Genus for Bearded Dragons (which she reminded me of) and Lesueurii is a specific species of water dragon. (who looks to have a pattern very like Vipera.)
To the Wonderful @Riverspell and @Flippedside

My name is Pogona. I heard about your Blind Date service through our Clan's Maizer. From whence he got the knowledge I cannot say. But it tickled him so much that he announced your existence to us. He feels that it would be a valuable learning experience, as well as a good chance to form new bonds as friends or mates. So I am very glad to step up and say hello! And also thank you, so very much, for doing what you do!
I would be happy to meet anyone but have been explained what a 'date' is. So I can say I am sure I fancy males. Though I am still open to meeting other females, at least we could make friends ^w^
I would love to meet someone with Vipera or Speckle genes and am envious of (and rather admire) anyone with Spines. Each gene has it's own special reason to me! Vipera is so handsome and mysterious. I would love to walk with someone like that. While Speckled dragons mostly make me feel content and relaxed. And who doesn't like the look of those so attractive, devilish spines? You would not find my paw raised.
I confess that I love seeing Mate pairs or friends in Contrasting* or Complementary colors. Complementing groups can wear matching things which is something I adore! Could you imagine someone like that with me?

On the flip side of all that I cannot take clown gene'd dragons seriously. Even if they have a somber demeanor I could not afford them the respect they deserve and would probably laugh too much. I do not care for being around them. Oh goodness QmQ that sounds so mean. I'm sorry! I'm very sorry! I was told to be honest. I'm sure everyone there is absolutely fantastic, and I don't want anyone to feel like I disrespect them and cause offense. I'm so sorry!
In that line of things though. I want to mention that I love to swim. Very very much! So Ridgebacks and I would not get along very well and I'd rather not have to have that awkward discussion if that is okay. I apologize to any ridgebacks that are there and reading my letter. I know you are great dragons! But I want whoever I meet and I to not butt heads on such a big important thing for me. Thank you for understanding. >m<' I hope you understand!

I would love to get to know you, whether you have defined a name for yourself or not that is okay. I know that for some naming can be very important and is not done right away while for others our parents name us. So do not be afraid to tell me either way please!
If it is not too much to ask, could you tell me some things that you like? that you might hate? what is something that you dream about? Knowing others is important to me for bonding. Yes I swoon over a pretty face but I want to know you!**
In regards to that last line. I have never bred. And while I am able to, I do not know if I am ready yet! Certainly not right away! So I do not mind if you are someone who has bred before, recently, or never at all. I am not one to judge. You're looking for someone to meet. Whether as friends or potential mates and so am I!
I hope I haven't scared you away. Or sounded to pushy and picky. I don't want to be that way. T///m///T' I'm just excited.
Thank you so much!
Pogona, of Shada Septem

P.S. Picture Enclosed!
I am a Snapper, I hope that isn't off putting. I cannot fly. OmO!

12868002_350.png

*Her Contrast color is Purples.
**Specialty wise I would muchly appreciate if there was a bio of some kind for said Dragon. Even if it's a couple short lines.

I hope everything is written in clearly. I'm sorry if it's not, certainly do ask me to clarify things on Pogona's behalf.
Fun Fact: Pogo and Les(her Familiar) are named after Lizards. Pogona is the Genus for Bearded Dragons (which she reminded me of) and Lesueurii is a specific species of water dragon. (who looks to have a pattern very like Vipera.)
@LadyAime

Oh goodness that was such a treat to read! It's going to take me just a bit to write something up in return and find a good derg for your Pogona. :D

Also, I recognized the names. For a long while I had my own bearded dragon and simply adore reptiles of all kinds! Pardon me while I freak out over someone else who (may/may not) like reptiles. xD
@LadyAime

Oh goodness that was such a treat to read! It's going to take me just a bit to write something up in return and find a good derg for your Pogona. :D

Also, I recognized the names. For a long while I had my own bearded dragon and simply adore reptiles of all kinds! Pardon me while I freak out over someone else who (may/may not) like reptiles. xD
IMG_4200.png
@riverspell
Oh glad you liked it! It was fun for me to write. I love to and haven't really had a chance for it with my dergs. So this was a fantastic opportunity!
I adore reptiles. I had a beardie too and I miss that butthead. We'd watch TV/movies together and he'd give the hairy eye to my cats because he seemed to know he scared them. I'd love to get some crested geckos but I'm not ready financially yet to give them everything they need and I want. I've had a few creatures throughout the years. Reptiles are just too cool~
@riverspell
Oh glad you liked it! It was fun for me to write. I love to and haven't really had a chance for it with my dergs. So this was a fantastic opportunity!
I adore reptiles. I had a beardie too and I miss that butthead. We'd watch TV/movies together and he'd give the hairy eye to my cats because he seemed to know he scared them. I'd love to get some crested geckos but I'm not ready financially yet to give them everything they need and I want. I've had a few creatures throughout the years. Reptiles are just too cool~
@LadyAime @Riverspell

Omg, I just read what you wrote. That was so fun! I loved it. I checked my dragons, but all my purple viperas are female. >.< Hopefully Riverspell will have something that fits!
@LadyAime @Riverspell

Omg, I just read what you wrote. That was so fun! I loved it. I checked my dragons, but all my purple viperas are female. >.< Hopefully Riverspell will have something that fits!
StormwatchLink.jpg
HatcheryLink.jpg
BlindDatesLink.jpg
@riverspell @flippedside
COLOR RANGE: reds and blacks
FAVE GENES: Vipera, Bar, Shimmer, Okapi, Underbelly
HATED GENES: speckle, freckle
SPECIES: Coatl, Wildclaw
SPECIALTY: would be cool if she has a Black Widow (Marvel) vibe
NAMED?!: doesn't matter
BRED?!: doesn't matter
:)
@riverspell @flippedside
COLOR RANGE: reds and blacks
FAVE GENES: Vipera, Bar, Shimmer, Okapi, Underbelly
HATED GENES: speckle, freckle
SPECIES: Coatl, Wildclaw
SPECIALTY: would be cool if she has a Black Widow (Marvel) vibe
NAMED?!: doesn't matter
BRED?!: doesn't matter
:)
@Riverspell @flippedside

COLOR RANGE: Any
FAVE GENES: Any
HATED GENES: None
SPECIES: Any
SPECIALTY: Matching eye color?
NAMED?!: Doesn't matter
BRED?!: Doesn't matter

Sort of want to be surprised. ouo;;
@Riverspell @flippedside

COLOR RANGE: Any
SPECIES: Any
SPECIALTY: Matching eye color?
NAMED?!: Doesn't matter
BRED?!: Doesn't matter

Sort of want to be surprised. ouo;;
OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif
i1uQCGl.pngpmYjKRO.png61ndfrX.pngspuQhFQ.pngDqRWEUv.png
@Xemriss

There was a great deal of arguing withing the clan over who would get to go, but finally, a handsome imperial won out. Sent him over for your inspection; if he's not to your taste, I'll gladly try again!

@Amynelly

I just watched the Avengers (yet again...) today. :D I had to hunt for this little lady, and while she may not have a red mane...she made me think "Black Widow."
@Xemriss

There was a great deal of arguing withing the clan over who would get to go, but finally, a handsome imperial won out. Sent him over for your inspection; if he's not to your taste, I'll gladly try again!

@Amynelly

I just watched the Avengers (yet again...) today. :D I had to hunt for this little lady, and while she may not have a red mane...she made me think "Black Widow."
StormwatchLink.jpg
HatcheryLink.jpg
BlindDatesLink.jpg
@flippedside
*scoops up the rest of them* Shh. I'll take all of you, too. Stop tugging on my heart strings. ;A;
He's perfect! Thank you! ^w^
@flippedside
*scoops up the rest of them* Shh. I'll take all of you, too. Stop tugging on my heart strings. ;A;
He's perfect! Thank you! ^w^
OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif
i1uQCGl.pngpmYjKRO.png61ndfrX.pngspuQhFQ.pngDqRWEUv.png
COLOR RANGE: Randomize me!
SPECIES: The cute one. Wait, that's all of them. Randomize me!
SPECIALTY: Nope. ;w;
NAMED?!: Doesn't matter.
BRED?!: Doesn't matter.

@Riverspell @flippedside

-anxiously waits-
COLOR RANGE: Randomize me!
SPECIES: The cute one. Wait, that's all of them. Randomize me!
SPECIALTY: Nope. ;w;
NAMED?!: Doesn't matter.
BRED?!: Doesn't matter.

@Riverspell @flippedside

-anxiously waits-
2013_FireFest_14.png
@LadyAime

I'm working on finding your Pogona the perfect derg so I can write up a return letter! I've a a vipera male but he just doesn't click with her. So I'm digging around to find the perfect dude. :D

@Arria

I'll find a lovely and utterly random derg for you. Hold on tight!
@LadyAime

I'm working on finding your Pogona the perfect derg so I can write up a return letter! I've a a vipera male but he just doesn't click with her. So I'm digging around to find the perfect dude. :D

@Arria

I'll find a lovely and utterly random derg for you. Hold on tight!
IMG_4200.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22