Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Blind Dates Old Thread.
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@flippedside Thank you! He's beautiful :) I'll accept as soon as I exalt my fodder.

EDIT he's on the AH, does this mean he's no longer available? Should re-post my app when you're open?
@flippedside Thank you! He's beautiful :) I'll accept as soon as I exalt my fodder.

EDIT he's on the AH, does this mean he's no longer available? Should re-post my app when you're open?
s7cpOmi.png
@Belegorn

Oh is he? I thought I hadn't put any of my new hatchies on the AH. Fixing right now!
@Belegorn

Oh is he? I thought I hadn't put any of my new hatchies on the AH. Fixing right now!
StormwatchLink.jpg
HatcheryLink.jpg
BlindDatesLink.jpg
@flippedside Thank you! He'll find a nice home in my lair :)
@flippedside Thank you! He'll find a nice home in my lair :)
s7cpOmi.png
@flippedside

Thank you. She's absolutely wonderful! : )
@flippedside

Thank you. She's absolutely wonderful! : )
jup4kx8u.png
Art by Mondlichtkatze
@lightstick @Belegorn

Hooray! I'm glad you're both happy with your new dragons!
@lightstick @Belegorn

Hooray! I'm glad you're both happy with your new dragons!
StormwatchLink.jpg
HatcheryLink.jpg
BlindDatesLink.jpg
@flippedside
Looks good, but one thing- wasn't the food I sent before the payment? The trade you sent me is for 25kt.
@flippedside
Looks good, but one thing- wasn't the food I sent before the payment? The trade you sent me is for 25kt.
V9yg0X3.png frt_pronouns.png
hoard_sales.png
separator.png
pixel_headshots.png
separator.png
temp.png
@retrace

*headdesk* Riverspell is bad at remembering to add food to the chart. lol. I'll resend the trade.
@retrace

*headdesk* Riverspell is bad at remembering to add food to the chart. lol. I'll resend the trade.
StormwatchLink.jpg
HatcheryLink.jpg
BlindDatesLink.jpg
@ZandraDragon

I feel bad your app has been sitting there for ages...so I'm sending TWO wildclaws for you to check out at 15k each. I feel bad you got sort of forgotten about. >.<

@Oreo321 @Riverspell

Riverspell has a number of pastel coatls, so I'll leave her to (finally) fill your app.

@Filbert

Riverspell will be filling your app soon!

@Rivix

Sending you a gorgeous Skydancer!

@ZandraDragon

I feel bad your app has been sitting there for ages...so I'm sending TWO wildclaws for you to check out at 15k each. I feel bad you got sort of forgotten about. >.<

@Oreo321 @Riverspell

Riverspell has a number of pastel coatls, so I'll leave her to (finally) fill your app.

@Filbert

Riverspell will be filling your app soon!

@Rivix

Sending you a gorgeous Skydancer!

StormwatchLink.jpg
HatcheryLink.jpg
BlindDatesLink.jpg
First off to those reading! Flippedside and I have revamped the thread and started up a new one that's more organized to ensure everyone gets their orders filled promptly. So no more forgotten orders, lost food payments, or excessive wait time! I apologize to all who have already experienced those issues!

@retrace

Flippedside is correct. I'm terrible at remembering to add stuff to the charts. Like I'll get most of it in and then miss something important. Like the dang food.

Terribly sorry about that!

@Oreo321

I'm sending a pastel splash ripple/ivory shimmer coatl male over to you! I've given you a larger discount for you having to wait so long.

@Filbert

Sending you over a lovely, unbred, shadow guardian. Her primary and secondary genes may need changing but I'm pretty sure the colors are perfect! She would cost 25kT but with those awesome insect tails you'll only be paying 12,500!
First off to those reading! Flippedside and I have revamped the thread and started up a new one that's more organized to ensure everyone gets their orders filled promptly. So no more forgotten orders, lost food payments, or excessive wait time! I apologize to all who have already experienced those issues!

@retrace

Flippedside is correct. I'm terrible at remembering to add stuff to the charts. Like I'll get most of it in and then miss something important. Like the dang food.

Terribly sorry about that!

@Oreo321

I'm sending a pastel splash ripple/ivory shimmer coatl male over to you! I've given you a larger discount for you having to wait so long.

@Filbert

Sending you over a lovely, unbred, shadow guardian. Her primary and secondary genes may need changing but I'm pretty sure the colors are perfect! She would cost 25kT but with those awesome insect tails you'll only be paying 12,500!
IMG_4200.png
@kjolvor

Sending you a little gray nocturne looking for a big adventure in the great outdoors.
@kjolvor

Sending you a little gray nocturne looking for a big adventure in the great outdoors.
StormwatchLink.jpg
HatcheryLink.jpg
BlindDatesLink.jpg
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22